Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default BA Mag: Winter/UTC Edition

Introduction

Sup guys. I'm sure you're wondering what this is and why this is happening. Basically, this is loosely based around Meth's event that was meant to happen over the summer. There's two BA title matches set up based around normal standards (defending champ takes on the guy with the highest record in that category) as well as supporting matches, based around activity, lulz factor and boarding beef - props to Aero and Karaoke for actually backing up their talk. The point is just to recognize the people who make text dope and showcase some potentially cool battles. Let's get started with the mag

BA Reviews

Cymbicort vs. Phuck Yew
This was alright. I’ve seen Cymbicort drop hotter, but a lot of his lines were just straight phuck/fuck flips which are already stale for this alias. But I actually thought his ‘killed by mael’ line was decent - albeit a little predictable flip, he set it up pretty well. Phuck was kinda longbarish here, lots of name flips that were harder to get behind but a few good ones that ended up giving him a 5-2 win here. Kinda related, I saw a Symbicort commercial watching the Flyers game at a friends house the other day and just kinda froze lol. Was a little freaked out tbh.

Cymbicort
My Strategies to leave you lifeless like used dry cells
Should I send anthrax to his crib..? nahhhh, he already got killed by Mael..

Phuck Yew
Dead@ ur avy! in your last 4 battles you've lost, at least let the scars set
quick to 'Swipe CC' of anything that hes 'Banking On' ... quicker then 'Credit Card Theft'
stop acting like a hard vet, ur a 'North Pole' rapper we 'Doubt Ur Heat'
& if you keep 'Lion' il give 'Simba Threat' that'll provoke him to jump from 'Mountain Peaks'

Texcellence vs Tic Tac
Both guys kinda rushed their drops here but it still was a cool keystyle battle. Tic Tac had some awkward wording but it was also harsh and had some decent concepts but some played ones as well. Texcellence came off as a little bland, flips were kind of predictable, and some lines were a bit statementy. It was relatively close, Texcellence did have a smoother read, but voters felt Tic Tac’s concepts and harshness were enough to take it.

Tic Tac
Faggot’ll get burned worse than the roast of Disputer
So if we see a bitch in Excel sheets, she works close w/ computers

Texcellence
Slipping bitches drugs for some love is awesome right?
Figured you'd agree cos' we all know Tic Tac's are small and white

Ryan12 vs. Mordycai (topical)
This was a nice topical battle with the topic of ‘ambition’. Mordycai was kind of cursed from the start, misspelling his verse’s title. Both guys did alright though, with Mordycai dropping a decent verse for a newer guy but not doing anything too new. Mechanically, he had it together pretty decently but didn’t do anything too noteworthy. Ryan’s verse was praised for effective writing and a more cohesive verse, both rhythmically and conceptually. In the end, Ryan got the unanimous vote and the win.

Orc vs. Texcellence
Cool little battle. Orc had his usual steez that paid off well, while texcellence wasn’t really where he is at now and it kind of showed. He was kind of rushed, and his concepts didn’t come out as well as they could have. That said, Orc was kind of lazy but still had clear and harsh lines and was able to come out on top pretty decisively,

Orc
w/ that steez ur rocking trust u'll land in the dirt
cuz ya concepts are missing kid. shits bouta set off an amber alert
u'll catcha blast to the face, O's the last of the greats
this shit was so natural i'm waiting for Bags to say ''congrats on the rape''

Texcellence
I’ve been busy, takin’ my girl out for food & drinks, treating her right
Whilst Orc has been sending his smileys and winks…
......... Googling time differences to be sure he let's her sleep at night

BA Pic Title Match: ill nik-A vs. Vulgar
This was a great battle. Nik came with his usual style, harsh disses with smooth wording. Vulgar showed up exactly like you would’ve expected too, straight clowning that could go either way, hilarious when it was hit but not a great bar when it missed. Nik was really strong with disses, a lot of great lines that were directed at the poor kid vulgar had with him and Vulgar was just as brutal with the dog nik was holding. In the end, nik was able to take it with incredibly consistent hits and remains BA pic champ, holding off Vulgar in a dope match.

ill nik-A
It’s damning to say, ur daughter raises concern for at least her health
that’s not Baby fat… that’s enough to make all of Cash Money obese as hell
u were born to war, not to make babies so say a prayer & try again
she’s not Cross eyed… it was more of a vision how Passion of the Christ would end
I aint got no worries cuz my tip is large & I do mean son its big
Most bitches slobber over size… just didn’t think Calvin Klein’s billboard would become a bib
Son watch ur tone, cuz I’m a street fighter & I bash geeks cuz I’m with it
Fuck an overlap… Looks like little E. Honda would not fit in the backseat of a Civic
Wackest shit u choose to hear, & ur lines are sorta or just poorer
u deep into that backpacker shit… & couldn’t pass up taking a pic with Dora the explorer

Vulgar
You're a pink slip ringmaster circus elephant lookin queer type
Puffin your chest out so much on the site, it actually translated to real life
Are you latin or Asiatic? either way you just an ancient faggot
it's only right you have anger management problems, cuz u look like Adam Sandler with Madea's facial fatness
Miami promenade dollar fades, somebody must be buyin you lines
Nik's a Jordans fan who Nike checks on his refrigerator's contents ninety times in a night

A Moment of Silence

For these potentially dope battles that never went down.

Phuck Yew Vs The Bully
The current BA contender up against one of the best guys to disappear lately. It would've been one of the better if not best battles to go down in the past few months with relative ease if both brought it. If it had happened I'm fairly certain Philly would've taken it by KO.

Witty vs Ryan (Pinkslip)
Both of these guys have shown to be very capable battlers and seem to have a beef going. I'm one for actually seeing shit talk backed up in battle form, so props to Witty for attempting to do so. While the pinkslip wouldn't be enforced it still could've been a big motivator which could've led to some dope stuff from both, but I think Witty would've been able to win in a close one.

Chyeahhh vs Cashius (non-title Snf match)
The retired swag and flow champ vs the swag and flow rogue. Cash always had dope verse and tbh I think Chyeahhh's are consistently easy reads if nothing else, and there's usually some off-kilter swagger that makes for entertaining drops. Probably would've been closed due to no links anyway. RIP Cash.

Allen Knight Vs Bags
These two guys and their discussion beef are fairly funny, a battle could've been funny. 99% of Bags no showing.

Destroyer vs. Vulgar (Pic)
Hands down, two of the best pic battlers active. If they had battled it would've come down to who wasn't dropping quite as hot but could still easily be dope with both guys under-performing. Really too potentially close to call.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:07 AM   #2
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

No Show Shine

Fig vs pup

Fuck what you know about Damon wayans. Im the Avril Levine battle machine
I shoots ya moms in the face. It'll be fucking horrible and traumatic.
Fuckin magic with the matic. Lil fag, talk shit get that ass licked. sluuurp.
Fuck what you know about Damon wayans. Im the Avril Levine battle machine
I shoots ya moms in the face. It'll be fucking horrible and traumatic.
Fuckin magic with the matic. Lil fag, talk shit get that ass licked. sluuurp.

(...no show verses don't really happen often in here)

Interview with Genocide

Whenever he decides to get back to me. Sorry @Genocide I just didn't want to wait haha no rush.

Predictions
By Allen Knight

Swag and Flow Title Match: Orc vs Genocide
This will be a dope one. Clash of the different styles,
geno is dope wit the s&f he has some big wins vs pent.
He has a morbid horror swag which I like an can drop viscous.
Orc is also dope in s&f he has a more smooth pimpin swag which is ill too he beat some dope head. This is gonna be close
Really close I gotta say 50/50 either can take this depends which one wants it more.

Regular Battle Title Match: ill nik-A vs Phuck Yew
this is gonna.be another cool one. Phuck gets better an better every time he battles tbh but Wat kills him is being fresh.an droping name plays that's been done if he.stays.away.from that he can win this. Nik what can I say always been dope, an has the resume to prove it he is better in picks no doubt but he still can drop fire in regular battles. Id say 60/40 Nik but anything can happen.

Discussion Spotlight Match: Karaoke vs DLB
This will be lol pure the fact why there battling lol.
Kar thinks dlb a.horrid black person an dlb thinks he's white lol.
Dlb is getting better but could be rusty cuz he hasn't battled in a little while which idk why he seemed like he was gonna get nice. Kar is dope an he can beat anyone on the site an has tbh he gets slept on idk y but then drops nice. I got him winning 70/30.

Spotlight Match: Aero vs Strikta
This will be a.dope one if strik shows. This one my favorites
Because when strik show s an is motivated there's not many
Ppl that can fuck wit him an his harsh bars. Aero is good
can drop fire an hang wit the best of them but both these guys.have dropped off verses before so I think it depends who wants it more an more motivated here. Gotta go 50/50 cuz anyone can win.but will be dope

Pic Battle: Split Eight vs Sharp Nine
Loll battle of the twins. Idk.Wat to.say they look exactly alike so when it comes down to it whoever loses basiclly both lose.
I mean shit, split is funny if he can make his jokes work into punches he'll win but sharp is a better battler so I got sharp winning 60/40. But split can take it if he drops a funny harsh verse, but sharps no slouch he has.bars too.

WTFs

WTF @ a 12 year old shooting up a school in New Mexico
WTF @ Israel Sonning John Kerry into oblivion
WTF @ me catching tv news on this day by pure chance
WTF @ Bags potentially becoming an in-law to the human big toe
WTF @ Allen Knight creating the greatest battle idea I've seen in awhile. Any two of you fuckers need to smack battle.
WTF @ The serial swiss cheese public masturbater
WTF @Aero tryna out-jazz me. You can get this work any time boy.
WTF @
I literally just saw that thread wtf im done lol

Outro

Alright guys, hope you like this event, IMO its a little more interesting than just a BA title match, provided @Split Eight shows. Get @ me (somewhat possible) fam.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #3
ill nik-A
Super Senior Member

Battle Record: 70-25

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- BA Picture
- Picture Battle Tournament
- Netcees Battle League (3x)
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- Summer Classic VI
- Fall Brawl III
- Netcees Battle League Season X
- Lyric Olympics

ill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant futureill nik-A has a brilliant future

Good job man
Old 01-15-2014, 09:01 AM   #4
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Great mag, good job allen and sharp... Sharp should get an award or something
Old 02-11-2014, 11:54 PM   #5
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

dope
Old 02-13-2014, 12:20 AM   #6
KwaL!ty

Battle Record: 21-15

KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty KwaL!ty