Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future
Default Batty - Conspiracy theories

Might as well continue the discussion here.
To start with, since you're not too familiar with Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES, I'll post one link to one of his broadcast, idk what the YouTube code is so I'll just post the link
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 04:10 PM   #2
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

It's a 40+he series and ive listened to it multiple times tbh. Other broadcasts more than others but here's a start

No one is gonna listen to this shit anyway, I posted it for Batty cuz he might actually find it interesting. Good looks Amen

Last edited by Elemental P; 04-09-2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:57 PM   #3
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Remove the "s" from the "https" bro and the video will show.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:08 PM   #4
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Remove the "s" from the "https" bro and the video will show.
Yea but what do you type for the HTML language...

Like bold is [b] and [/b ] (without the space)
Old 04-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #5
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post

You’re a really bad troll
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #6
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:

Nothing. Auto embeds the link to show video from youtube, bro.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:11 PM   #7
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
You’re a really bad troll
Not really. Just wanted to know the shit ur supposed to use to post the video. I haven't posted on forums for fucking years.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:14 PM   #8
GUDELJ

I want to watch the vid but I refuse to click the link until you fix it
Old 04-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #9
Elemental P

Old 04-09-2018, 05:23 PM   #10
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Mouths a Penis Pump View Post
I want to watch the vid but I refuse to click the link until you fix it
It's only audio. If you're interested in any of Cooper's work watch the video about his death after he predicted 9/11 was gona happen
Old 04-09-2018, 05:29 PM   #11
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

good shit. His Behold a Pale Horse is a classic. He predicted 911 and his death was freakin tragic. Him and Jordan Maxwell interview bouncing off of eachother is some of the best shit out there

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:33 PM   #12
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
good shit. His Behold a Pale Horse is a classic. He predicted 911 and his death was freakin tragic. Him and Jordan Maxwell interview bouncing off of eachother is some of the best shit out there
Care to join the topic? Someone mentioned you're adept with these conspiracy theories as well.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:35 PM   #13
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Care to join the topic? Someone mentioned you're adept with these conspiracy theories as well.

I know a thing or two. What's the topic?

Old 04-09-2018, 05:36 PM   #14
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

I used to post on ats forum & bill ryans site briefly when I was into these subjects.. then a place called RU that did a good job of more critical thinking an skepticism/breaking down various topics....but this was not one of my topics of interest.
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 05:42 PM   #15
GUDELJ

I’m at 14:00

Reminds me of Veritas
Old 04-09-2018, 05:48 PM   #16
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

yea I did the ats and glp for a while then got away from them. Got more spiritual.

Old 04-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #17
GUDELJ

@Elemental P yo post this guys best videos and the one of him dying or whatever!
Old 04-09-2018, 05:52 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiltrate View Post
I used to post on ats forum & bill ryans site briefly when I was into these subjects.. then a place called RU that did a good job of more critical thinking an skepticism/breaking down various topics....but this was not one of my topics of interest.
which topics were you on?

Old 04-09-2018, 05:56 PM   #19
Elemental P

Old 04-09-2018, 05:58 PM   #20
Elemental P

(There's a couple for ya. Him debunking Alex Jones is epic also)

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had