Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation
Default Unnessysary Podcast Lost Tape #1: Incredible

listening link is itt:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=140363

yeah, I'm linking you to another thread because Veritas' segment underneath is a minimum top 5 moment in text battles in 2019
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #2
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Solid gold dancer
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #3
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

"I'll post it in two different places, hopefully all my buddies see it and lol at me"

Fiance at home frustrated over not getting attention..."it's okay baby just one more paragraph"

Also like to point out you "responded" but not in the way that I called you out to do. Still haven't done a video since you copied mine in attempt to gain more lols.

See I did it because it was better than what anyone else was doing which was nothing. Your doing to be a dick and for lols. So again fuck you.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:17 PM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Posted in one place, then realized all of 2 people are going to check your league forum without something to draw them in - you're welcome - which is why if you make a week 1 mag you should post about it in here too

Once again, take mod notes

N Yeah... I'm not gonna let you dictate the terms of a forum beef cause it's generally unfunny. And I was doing something for text as a greater whole. If LLL could thrive, nbl could pick up (only not as a disaster). Plan was to let it settle then do a pic tourney with Clout. Best thing you can do for text I understand that it's cyclical and work with it, but I wish your league luck
@veritas to point out you were right, he does want another video of me?
Old 06-11-2019, 05:37 PM   #5
Incredible

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

"Then I'll make a veritas type post and then at him to get more lols tehehe"
Old 06-11-2019, 05:40 PM   #6
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe you should hop on the pod again with a game plan to not sound like a defensive loser
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:51 PM   #7
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Won't address anything real in my posts either. Wanna try to tackle anything else I said or go into some more empty bullshit about how the inner circle is out to get you?
Old 06-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #8
Incredible

It's not out to get me, your out to just be a dick head asshole trying to get lols from writing paragraphs about a guy you give no fucks about. Been going on for years for whatever reason you and about 6 other people find it funny. But I'm the one with problems. Like this little fucking skeleton kid didn't get picked on in his school years. Got smart cause well that's all he could do now goes online to attack people that aren't as smart as him by breaking down what was meant to be a funny video into haha your stupid type of shit.

How about you make a diss track and I make a diss track, and we settle it that way.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:13 PM   #9
Incredible

Btw I'm honored to be a part of your sig even in the fashion that it's in. Plus to be among the greats like sinacog and veritas. Truly Nolan right now
Old 06-11-2019, 06:24 PM   #10
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I am prepared to participate and interview incredible as an objective party
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 06:38 PM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

The whole point was to make fun of how little effort you put into your mags

The moment your 8 minute drive video went up you killed the hype for your tourney

The reason bleak, Flow, and I got good to great drops in 2019 was showing effort... Actually sacrificing free time... Not wasting paid or already wasted time

I have no problem making fun of that

And that's entirely for me

Since It's got you feeling some type of way, put half as much thought, effort and time into a mag as mine 4 weeks in a row then shove it in my face. You'll have a half decent league
Old 06-11-2019, 06:39 PM   #12
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I am prepared to participate and interview incredible as an objective party
I'm free tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Btw I'm honored to be a part of your sig even in the fashion that it's in. Plus to be among the greats like sinacog and veritas. Truly Nolan right now
That's a subtle way to hype up a drop... Take notes
Old 06-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #13
Incredible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
The whole point was to make fun of how little effort you put into your mags

The moment your 8 minute drive video went up you killed the hype for your tourney

The reason bleak, Flow, and I got good to great drops in 2019 was showing effort... Actually sacrificing free time... Not wasting paid or already wasted time

I have no problem making fun of that

And that's entirely for me

Since It's got you feeling some type of way, put half as much thought, effort and time into a mag as mine 4 weeks in a row then shove it in my face. You'll have a half decent league
Right so admittedly wasting your time on making fun of someone when that time could be used towards something worth while/ productive towards the site. You a cocky little scrawny word and grammar nerd that thinks he's cool cause he gets thumbs up from the other nerds. Go fuck yourself.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:44 PM   #14
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible View Post
Right so admittedly wasting your time on making fun of someone when that time could be used towards something worth while/ productive towards the site. You a cocky little scrawny word and grammar nerd that thinks he's cool cause he gets thumbs up from the other nerds. Go fuck yourself.
I never said it was a waste. I learned how to use a text analysis tool, a statistics program, and got my feet wet with mixing my own music into background music (as well as mixing the track itself)

Meanwhile you're investing nothing other than time someone else trusts you with... This how you got that $200 raise?
Old 06-11-2019, 07:52 PM   #15
Incredible

I never said you said that. I said it was a waste of time as far as site production goes. You wanna bitch about this and that but only recently done one league for us to have a template for. But don't wanna actually do it, just want to bitch about how others do it, when it's not up to the "sharp" standard. Again your a faggot ass bully and you only get to do that on the net.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:53 PM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

He mad
Old 06-11-2019, 07:54 PM   #17
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Who did you forget on that night

The kids or your sister
Old 06-11-2019, 07:55 PM   #18
Incredible

Weight watchers as a family plan deal on sale right now. Goi peep it.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

I’d offer the same advice but you couldn’t keep a family intact
Old 06-11-2019, 08:11 PM   #20
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

To be fair, my 'model' involves waiting more than anything else right now, but I get that it's no everyone else's idea and respect it (see zelph running nbl against my advice, but me relenting)

My one observation is how laughably low effort your contributions are. And I make fun of it.