Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Fig the racks you brag about, it would be nothing for you to.
But if that's a waste of time, I can make that trip to you. Just drop the gym.
Sure you will.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:15 PM   #22
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Sure you will.
On my kids.
Drop the gym.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:23 PM   #23
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Drop the gym nigga
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:29 PM   #24
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Swear i read this as a bar and wondered why it didnt rhyme
Lol I did the same
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:58 PM   #25
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

???

he got caught in the third, was winning even until
then

didn't recover, 3-7, dropped in seventh? anybody on this forum, or probably the world, has the same fate as joshua if they got caught with that same punch.

ruiz is a good fighter. isn't a body building competition. i do think joshua wins if the clause is reinstated.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 02:12 AM   #26
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

no scrub has wins over parker, povetkin and wlad for one

ive never been that high on AJ though - his jab was lazy the other night and overconfidence (particularly after that meaty left sat his man down) cost him the fight

and anyone who has been watching combat sports in any capacity the last couple decades would notice the odd hefty guy who moves with a speed and sharpness that belies their physique

ruiz 'looks' out of shape but he is obviously legit

anyway, please tell us more amen
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 08:58 AM   #27
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post

ive never been that high on AJ though - his jab was lazy the other night and overconfidence (particularly after that meaty left sat his man down) cost him the fight

and anyone who has been watching combat sports in any capacity the last couple decades would notice the odd hefty guy who moves with a speed and sharpness that belies their physique

Talk to these niggas.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:21 AM   #28
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Ruiz definitely a decent fighter. Championship material? Not IMO - YET. He’s living proof punchers chance and confirmed AJ’s glass jaw. Ruiz is just very aggressive offensively.

AJ showed no desire to win or fight. He was not motivated what so ever. His poor performance displayed that.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:38 AM   #29
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Ruiz definitely a decent fighter. Championship material? Not IMO - YET. He’s living proof punchers chance and confirmed AJ’s glass jaw. Ruiz is just very aggressive offensively.

AJ showed no desire to win or fight. He was not motivated what so ever. His poor performance displayed that.
Agreed. He did his training camp in Miami so you know he was having lots of intercourse.

Two things:

1. Who do you see winning Wilder vs Ruiz
2. I’ll be in NY again this wkend what’s a place you recommend eating? Also I’ve never been to Central Park is it easy to pull females there?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Butterbeaner da god
Old 06-04-2019, 12:15 PM   #31
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Agreed. He did his training camp in Miami so you know he was having lots of intercourse.

Two things:

2. I’ll be in NY again this wkend what’s a place you recommend eating? Also I’ve never been to Central Park is it easy to pull females there?
If you have to ask if pulling females is easy or not then you obviously aren’t THE NIGGA you claim to be. You know, the Don JUAN - THAT NIGGA aka Mr Steal yo’ girl. Central Park has all types of females, tho. From Junkies to Wall Street type bitches. So if you can’t pull either or anywhere in between then you should really be questioning your sexuality.

Wilder wins that.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:27 PM   #32
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

The memes from the fight have been FLAMES
Old 06-05-2019, 02:35 PM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

My favorite one so far, is the one where he punches the soul out of AJ with that right hook and his soul grabs his bags and takes the next flight back to the UK.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:29 PM   #34
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Fig the racks you brag about, it would be nothing for you to.
But if that's a waste of time, I can make that trip to you. Just drop the gym.
I'm in philly I'm dat nigga feel me let's box yo. Yeah I cant talk gangsta I'm terrible at it apologies.

I've met stephen the breadman Edward's jrocks trainer. He said I'm very savvy on the sweet science <3. Aka I talked his ear off and totally nerded out on the willie pep vs Salvador sanchez fantasy match up.

Suth your black you would automatically give up 3 rounds because amen is a black oops I mean "puerto rican" because the ref and judges went to his quinceanera so they related puto
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:31 PM   #35
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post

Two things:

1. The big black guy =)
2. Deez nuts
3. Only thing your pulling is your wallet out when you get robbed.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Old 06-05-2019, 03:32 PM   #36
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Drop the gym nigga
Whitby Avenue off 52nd sup?
Old 06-05-2019, 03:38 PM   #37
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post

Parker isnt really that great, my guy. He is gun shy whyte had his way with him. Josha is too stiff and has no stamina but I concur he is skilled; hes a gold medalist. You dont just get handed Olympic gold .

Minus the Roy jones Jr Olympic screw job in Seoul, South Korea. But I like the way you think I respect your jibe. Also hate to say it brother but Wlad had a year lay off stemming from a lop sided loss to fury. so that win isnt impressive as what fury did.

Respect you know your stuff.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #38
Clout

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
???

he got caught in the third, was winning even until
then

didn't recover, 3-7, dropped in seventh? anybody on this forum, or probably the world, has the same fate as joshua if they got caught with that same punch.

ruiz is a good fighter. isn't a body building competition. i do think joshua wins if the clause is reinstated.
Agreed I think he will win. I mean he didnt really prepare for Ruiz he prepared for miller. So that kind of fucked him. I think in a rematch joshua wins. He just needs to fight tall and shut down ruiz's gos with a jab to the body.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:16 AM   #39
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nigga fuck suth .. shoot that cool runnings bobsled reject n keep it moving
Old 06-07-2019, 06:18 AM   #40
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Butterbeaner da god
Dead