Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #81
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Silent weapons for quiet wars and mike Aquino's from psyop to mind war are military manifestos for soft kills. Mk ultra has a lot to do with the assassins too...also ties into the psychological aspect of ritual abuse

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:35 PM   #82
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
No doubt good looks on this....I needed something to kill time tonight and this was perfect. #Salute to y'all who posting in this.
Also, if you want to see a dude who is chatty af about what he claims to have experienced, check out Dan Burisch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uq9n7tpmd4

There's quite a few people who discredit him, but there are many hours of video available of this dude going into great detail about some shit. Even if you don't believe him, you'll want cause the story is so dope.

Another dude in the same boat is Bob Lazar. He's done several videos over the years as well. He's either lied about some of his past or had it deleted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igUMDICqTpQ
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:38 PM   #83
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
I've got a list of the patents for the targeted individual weapons and applications. Voice to skull tech makes you wonder if a lot of these mass shooters aren't as crazy as they say when they say voices told them to do it.
I'll have to post some of my old detailed sketches of the aids needle gatling gun.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:39 PM   #84
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Damn haven't heard lazars name in ages.

He had some good coast to coast interviews.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM   #85
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
I'll have to post some of my old detailed sketches of the aids needle gatling gun.
Suge used that shit on Eazy E

Old 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM   #86
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Yea I started watching a Burich interview then changed to something else. William Cooper as always been my (go to) guy for the occult. I've researched the books he's suggested, done my own research with them etc and his work is on point. Many people discredit Cooper's work too but he covers All this stuff in his mystery Babylon broadcast
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #87
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

One of the best Q&As I came across back in like 03 was of a guy talking about Teslas research and scalar weaponary. Frequency based warfare. Your eeg gives off a one of a kind signature. The scalar weaponary can remotely target you with an illness..aids, cancer, etc...being they have a frequency...which everything does. Tesla was able to tune into the frequency of a building...structure and shake it violently durimg his test trials. Lot of his research is all military applicable now. Even weather warfare. The death ray he said could end all wars...being he was a man of peace and wanted zero point energy for everyone. It was rumored that the deathray was responsible for the Tunguska event which was an accident.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:46 PM   #88
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

I'll get back on topic in a sec, but anyone in here actually experience sleep paralysis before? I have quite a few times and it fucking sucked. Jc since dude asked about the Jinn.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:47 PM   #89
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

You know cooper was the real deal because of the way theytook him out smh. Truly a beacon of light in alternative info

Old 04-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #90
Elemental P

Tesla is a great person to bring up too. Genius forreal. I Got a lot to cover it looks like lol
Old 04-09-2018, 10:48 PM   #91
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Damn haven't heard lazars name in ages.

He had some good coast to coast interviews.

how about Phil Schneider ???

familiar with him?
Old 04-09-2018, 10:49 PM   #92
Elemental P

Quote:
You know cooper was the real deal because of the way theytook him out smh. Truly a beacon of light in alternative info
He said verbatim "if I have to die on my porch fighting them I will" or something along those lines.....Cooper literally died on his porch. And how they drew him out...the "cops" pretending to be roudy kids to draw him outside...so fucked
Old 04-09-2018, 10:51 PM   #93
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Had two instances back in 05. Me and my cuzzo had an apartment together and he was in the next room both times..couldn't move shout nothing, heavy feeling on chest. Whatever weight was on me left or something and I sprung up turned all the lights on. I'll never forget it

Old 04-09-2018, 10:53 PM   #94
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
how about Phil Schneider ???

familiar with him?
Yep he helped paten the digging machines for those underground bases. He was the real deal as well. Spoke on the black budget dumbs and the infamous shootout with the greys

Old 04-09-2018, 11:02 PM   #95
Elemental P

Quote:
Had two instances back in 05. Me and my cuzzo had an apartment together and he was in the next room both times..couldn't move shout nothing, heavy feeling on chest. Whatever weight was on me left or something and I sprung up turned all the lights on. I'll never forget it
I remember my experience vividly and was probably the scariest shit I experienced. I had to literally yell as loud as possible to wake myself it was fucked up. Was jc if anyone else experienced it cuz it's not exactly something u can explain to someone who's never had it and it seem so terrible.or just a night terror.

But back to the alien subject, let me watch some of these videos y'all posted. Do y'all remember when a group of government officials came forth about aliens and had it broadcast etc? Forgot the name.of the conference but there were aviators and other military personnel who came forth about it, was about 10-15 people I think. But I'ma peep some videos on Lazar and couple others to get up to speed u guys carry on I'll catch up.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:08 PM   #96
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Yep he helped paten the digging machines for those underground bases. He was the real deal as well. Spoke on the black budget dumbs and the infamous shootout with the greys
Yeah, this gets into a whole 'nother level of the alien thing and where a lot of people say gtfo..."REPTILLIAN RACE" ALIENS VS "GREY RACE" ALIENS.

that's when shit gets too out there for most tbh.

There's a film maker named "Frank Williamson" who did a dope documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Xlcn6sDPE

^ really well done and showcases many government officials detailing events. He was making a part 2 and posted a preview of it in 2014...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbUupYSsbac

then he just dipped.

If you read the comments for the 2nd video, you see people were looking for him to post the finished doc. The word that gets put out from him is that he wasn't going to release it due to ridicule.

that's some weird shit.

it was supposed to delve into the story of Phil Schneider's murder
Old 04-09-2018, 11:09 PM   #97
Elemental P

I haven't looked in to much of Phil's work so this is one I'm about to watch now
Old 04-09-2018, 11:17 PM   #98
Elemental P

I really like this Phil guy already he reminds me a lot of Cooper. Both were military officials too. Idk if any of y'all seen this one yet but I'm intrigued so far.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #99
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I really really tried to stay away from the reptilian thing.... Really really tried...kept circling back to it regarding the archons /jinn, bloodlines, even pizzagate. When it comes to aliens..I think they're real but not in the way they're portrayed or how they've been defined. Its like the god name game, council of 12, or the trinity dieties showing up in dif religions...pieces of the pie strewn out to keep us divided and guessing.

I will say that a clue to truth is that the quantum computer at NASA lastyear found a system looking just like ours in the draconian constellation. If you know how a quantum comp works and its application you should ask yourself why we didn't see it before without it.

Also, what info do we have on draconians? Hmmm

Old 04-09-2018, 11:32 PM   #100
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
I really really tried to stay away from the reptilian thing.... Really really tried...kept circling back to it regarding the archons /jinn, bloodlines, even pizzagate. When it comes to aliens..I think they're real but not in the way they're portrayed or how they've been defined. Its like the god name game, council of 12, or the trinity dieties showing up in dif religions...pieces of the pie strewn out to keep us divided and guessing.
This reminds me, I forgot to mention the other theories in regards to the Angels hat... I've heard many ppl saying that aliens and angels are one in the same and meeting them was like an "Ah-Ha" type of moment in getting how they are described in religious context.

I've also heard it referenced to a specific movie Angels in the Outfield. In essence, how they exist on a different plane.

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had