Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 10:03 PM   #61
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Word. I know some old country black folks that believe the sleep paralysis thing is a "witch on your chest". I think the origin may be some bastardized old southern voodoo superstition. It's easily explained through science and rem. Also, when I was case manager, I used to have some Choctaw indian clients who would share their family beliefs with me and they have a version of this as well. They also have their own versions of demons, bigfoot and leprechauns. It goes back to that discussion we had about repetition in the hero's journey, am I rite???
Exactly. Yea the old hag on your chest.....

I've experienced sleep paralysis a few times quite in depth and it's beyond fucked. Legit the scar shit I experienced, had to yell myself awake.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:12 PM   #62
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I realize we're going all over the place with this stuff lol... I have much to say on a lot of this, but my mind is racing to remember shit accordingly. This is many years of crazy shit lol

If I can go back to the Garner thing for one second. I swear I remember the Angels hat being on an episode. Over the years, it has been explained by many people in many different ways. It's coming back to me now that I've started looking into it again...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_hair_%28folklore%29
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:13 PM   #63
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Also been on AI, CERN, quantum computing and quantum physics. I think it ties in with the archon's, demons, parallel universe, the occult, demons, revelations.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:14 PM   #64
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
I realize we're going all over the place with this stuff lol... I have much to say on a lot of this, but my mind is racing to remember shit accordingly. This is many years of crazy shit lol

If I can go back to the Garner thing for one second. I swear I remember the Angels hat being on an episode. Over the years, it has been explained by many people in many different ways. It's coming back to me now that I've started looking into it again...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_hair_%28folklore%29
Wonder if that ties into morgellons? You heard anything on that?

Old 04-09-2018, 10:16 PM   #65
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Wonder if that ties into morgellons? You heard anything on that?
that's related to the chem trails theory, right???
Old 04-09-2018, 10:19 PM   #66
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
that's related to the chem trails theory, right???
Loosely. Some say its environmental, some say its GMO. Synthetic fibers, found in food and in the skin.

Old 04-09-2018, 10:20 PM   #67
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Crystalinks.com is a good library for a lot of the stuff in this thread. A through z on the site

Old 04-09-2018, 10:21 PM   #68
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Also been on AI, CERN, quantum computing and quantum physics. I think it ties in with the archon's, demons, parallel universe, the occult, demons, revelations.
I'm up there on the quantum theories I own Brian Greene's Elegant Universe. Dope book.

And yea I assumed the chat would be ADD because there's such a huge load of shit to shift thru yet almost all of it seems to connect.

Cheyah if you know about quantum physics etc than you're aware of the test down where they played classical music for plants and it grew towards the music where as heavy metal killed the plants? Also, I'll be bringing up Mandelbrot Fractals.

@Batty actually I think Molder did where an Angels house in an episode but can't remember for sure. X files actually put a lot of detail in their series that seems too coincidentally connected to these theories. Boy this thread lit as fuck Tonight tho I thought just me and batty would be discussing lmao

@
Old 04-09-2018, 10:22 PM   #69
Batty
that nigga

If you enjoyed the Ron Garner story, you guys should peep Boyd Bushman who did a similar video. He was from Lockheed Martin. Full disclosure: My grandmother's sister retired from Lockheed Martin, she died about 8 years ago or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3HV_gfq80

if you're interested in the "mechanics" aspect, there's another guy who had some interesting information. I'll try to remember more of this shit lol.

@Elemental P
Old 04-09-2018, 10:23 PM   #70
Elemental P

Quote:
Crystalinks.com is a good library for a lot of the stuff in this thread. A through z on the site
Nice I'll peep that
I'll be back I'm going thru some this shit Cheyah and Batty are discussing, I remember reading about Angel Hair and how it's supposedly left around UFO sightings but it vanishes when touched or some shit
Old 04-09-2018, 10:23 PM   #71
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Anybody up on that targeted individuals rabbit hole?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 10:24 PM   #72
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Lolllll been on them since bout 2006 lol
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:24 PM   #73
Elemental P

Quote:
If you enjoyed the Ron Garner story, you guys should peep Boyd Bushman who did a similar video. He was from Lockheed Martin. Full disclosure: My grandmother's sister retired from Lockheed Martin, she died about 8 years ago or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA3HV_gfq80

if you're interested in the "mechanics" aspect, there's another guy who had some interesting information. I'll try to remember more of this shit lol.

@Elemental P
No doubt good looks on this....I needed something to kill time tonight and this was perfect. #Salute to y'all who posting in this.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:25 PM   #74
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Yea elemental p, the water experiment sounds the same as the music one. You heard or seen the water one?

Old 04-09-2018, 10:25 PM   #75
Elemental P

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Have not heard this one....links and elaborate.
I need to make a list of all the ADD conspiracy shit we are talking about here to properly address these theories lol.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:26 PM   #76
Elemental P

Quote:
Yea elemental p, the water experiment sounds the same as the music one. You heard or seen the water one?
Yes and the sand one. This I will bring up with the Earth's vibrations...what's it's called the Schumann resonate?
Old 04-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #77
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Fuck yea

Aaron Alexis said his shotgun was his elf weapon smh

Frequencies, gangstalking, electronic harassment, another fav subject of mine

Old 04-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #78
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Yes and the sand one. This I will bring up with the Earth's vibrations...what's it's called the Schumann resonate?
Schumann resonance right on

Old 04-09-2018, 10:31 PM   #79
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Fuck yea

Aaron Alexis said his shotgun was his elf weapon smh

Frequencies, gangstalking, electronic harassment, another fav subject of mine
Bruh no lie a dude I grew up with has gone full schitzo and has claimed that this is the reason. He gave me a bunch of his journals.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:32 PM   #80
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I've got a list of the patents for the targeted individual weapons and applications. Voice to skull tech makes you wonder if a lot of these mass shooters aren't as crazy as they say when they say voices told them to do it.

Tags
amen wife = quaid on mars, amen wife bicep = quatto, amen wifes bicep is from mars, amen wifes boners bigger, geek boners are being had