Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-21-2018, 11:37 AM   #181
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Muff, you still have much to learn about yourself and about pussy in general tbh. I wish you the best of luck in that journey.

The fact is that deep inside, you know chubby muff wouldn't be getting the pussy. AND chubby Muff is way more closer to the real you. Pussy is like the flu, if youre in the right place at the right time, you can always get it. If you're 40, there are 19 year old chicks out there with daddy issues who will put more pussy on you than your soul can deal with. If you're blacker than Wesley Snipes snorkeling in an Exxon spill, there's tons of white chicks with racist dads who want to fuck you to sleep. That's what it's like bruh when you deal with bitches who fuck you for what you are more than for who you are. Eventually that shit wears on you, trust.

Dudes who fuck married bitches or who fuck other dudes girls in general, think the pussy is so great simply because the girls are so into the thrill of doing something they know they shouldn't do, so they fuck like crazy. So, yeah...the shit might seem good, but you are sharing pussy with some other nigga, usually several other niggas. Then there's beefing with baby dads, getting treated for std's and all the drama that comes with that.

plus, if you were anything special to her, you'd be the only dude.

or she'd be willing to drop the meth pipe for u.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:44 AM   #182
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Muff, you still have much to learn about yourself and about pussy in general tbh. I wish you the best of luck in that journey.

The fact is that deep inside, you know chubby muff wouldn't be getting the pussy. AND chubby Muff is way more closer to the real you. Pussy is like the flu, if youre in the right place at the right time, you can always get it. If you're 40, there are 19 year old chicks out there with daddy issues who will put more pussy on you than your soul can deal with. If you're blacker than Wesley Snipes snorkeling in an Exxon spill, there's tons of white chicks with racist dads who want to fuck you to sleep. That's what it's like bruh when you deal with bitches who fuck you for what you are more than for who you are. Eventually that shit wears on you, trust.

Dudes who fuck married bitches or who fuck other dudes girls in general, think the pussy is so great simply because the girls are so into the thrill of doing something they know they shouldn't do, so they fuck like crazy. So, yeah...the shit might seem good, but you are sharing pussy with some other nigga, usually several other niggas. Then there's beefing with baby dads, getting treated for std's and all the drama that comes with that.

plus, if you were anything special to her, you'd be the only dude.

or she'd be willing to drop the meth pipe for u.
Real shit/

/Thread - in regards to pussy.

Let's continue on the El Patron Muffin topic, it's funny.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:56 AM   #183
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Nah @Batty there's a story there about why me n joie split

I'm partly to blame . she hates me to this day for it n actually blames the binger she went on just prior to our split on me. But I refuse to accept responsibility for a relapse

I wasn't perfect . she went through my phone n lost it . wasn't cheating on her but I mind as well have been

To this day she holds that shit against me.

Says she never will trust a man again .

But I swear what she found was light .. But it definitely wasn't healthy

I actually had to fix that problem it was a skeleton that I had to confront

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-21-2018 at 11:59 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:59 AM   #184
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

This is one of those you had to be there NC threads. I ignored it cuz it was already at 1447 pages and didnt wamt to read it all.

But i feel like i missed out.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #185
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
So all this is God’s honest truth? No trollmo?
Yes sir .

Yknow I tell all even when it paints me occasionally in a light that's susceptible to getting roasted but its whstever

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-21-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #186
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Yes sir .
You are further now than ever from who you are. Return to the path.

This is not good.

Stop it.

Please.

Session over.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:12 PM   #187
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Path of being fat af n getting no ass

Nah b I'm good

I love myself whereas I was insecure at one point

But I hear u

Anyways I can't if I wanted to

Maybe one day soon but I can't just be like IM DONE

I'd be dead if I ghosted . believe it or not .

Well... that's not true . I'm not sure but id have the hounds on me

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-21-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:13 PM   #188
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You actually sound more insecure now if I am being honest
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-21-2018, 12:17 PM   #189
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Pshhh no

Maybe to a certain extent (aren't we all a LITTLE) but not as bad as I once was

I'm content n happy with who I've become n not based on what I do but where I'm at psychologically

Confidence etcetc . my family back home even percieves as much and says I'm a far cry from who I once was . Whereas I didn't have much drive or ambition back then . and I struggled with addiction . depression

My activities have nothing to do w/ it either . it was moving out here n the new lease on life that got me going

Lol n you say I should return to the way I was dude ? Dreading waking up ? Logging on ncs high off my ass to the point I didn't sleep many nights and thinking everyone's out to get me? Working offshore just to get home n blow my money on drugs n have nothing to show for it? Being a recluse? Fat? No bitches? Barely any friends? FUCK THST

Noooope

This session is over I'm walking tf out xD

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-21-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:12 PM   #190
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Muffin keep it 100.

I am more than willing to agree that I am all for the advancement of EVERY member of this board.

I also agree that you and I have always been cool.

I disagree that selling drugs which hurt others and also provides a likelihood of you going to prison is a way of character growth.

Fair?
Old 03-21-2018, 01:34 PM   #191
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #192
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Muffin View Post
Path of being fat af n getting no ass

Nah b I'm good

I love myself whereas I was insecure at one point

But I hear u

Anyways I can't if I wanted to

Maybe one day soon but I can't just be like IM DONE

I'd be dead if I ghosted . believe it or not .

Well... that's not true . I'm not sure but id have the hounds on me

lmfaoo legit nc be calling me when I just be trynna listen to a book and work lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #193
Batty
that nigga

Old 03-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #194
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lmfaoo legit nc be calling me when I just be trynna listen to a book and work lol
Bruh I get weight on the front

So I said I'd be dead but then retracted n was like idk but ppl would be on my ass

Truth

Can't say for certain ID DIE
Old 03-21-2018, 01:53 PM   #195
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

LMFAO stop it im trying to finish something work.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:54 PM   #196
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Muffin keep it 100.

I am more than willing to agree that I am all for the advancement of EVERY member of this board.

I also agree that you and I have always been cool.

I disagree that selling drugs which hurt others and also provides a likelihood of you going to prison is a way of character growth.

Fair?
Its weed man

Chill
Old 03-21-2018, 01:55 PM   #197
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
LMFAO stop it im trying to finish something work.
4 #s each batch. Like I said very early on

So that's paper that's owed

I'm only like a # into it

Not trying to summon u once again I'm being real

Lol u fucking twisting n turning . the demon is being awakened xD
No more all cap dispatches c'mon bro.

Last edited by El Muffin; 03-21-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:59 PM   #198
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Everyone watch out for record online - Oklahoma. Drug sweep coming soon with Muff mug shot of bathroom selfie will be posted.

Stop typing nigga LOL, jesus LOLLLL

Out here they paying niggas 10 racks to snitch dealers out LOL... Broke niggas hitting lottery lately lol... Just seen 2 major sweeps across counties bro 40+ arrest each sweep. I keep telling you to chill. We get it, you are the pablo escobar of your shit hole wooded town. WE GET IT.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:05 PM   #199
Batty
that nigga

Old 03-21-2018, 02:06 PM   #200
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Yeah I got every thing in one place *sarcasm* tryyy a bunch

Trust me they do a sweep .. Umm only gonna find what I have on me

N I have my card?

I can carry a zip in my vehicle bro

I'm good

Tags
13.50 for 3 zips, before an after lol same, bleaksauntfuksmuff, enbombz sucking dick itt, faking bad, i got babyfever now-bags, joi shooting up muff semen, lexus registered to the state, muff banged that elf junky!?, muff girl is ep1 female yoda, muff slept on cales couch, muff texts with a lisp, muffbove the law, muffs ex life is bleak, must impregnate-bags, my life not that bad - bleak, narmuffics, roscoe opperates with muffin, snakings sad, virtual reality forehead, who swayed first thou