Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-28-2014, 03:17 PM   #1
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default For Bags & Witty

Soooooooooo, The Chief seems to have finally pissed off admin @ work over the snarky emails. Today the big boss issued a ban on movie quotes in emails.

way leaned.

below is one of the 8 different emails we got when a 110 pound juvenile black bear was spotted in our area....

Quote:
To All,

Wildlife officials have advised the bear may have left the area. The last confirmed sighting I have is late last night in the vicinity of Queen City Truck stop. I am told he may return at some point. Based upon that I do have one concern. -Bear induced tourism.

From the emails, calls, and yes Facebook postings I see some thought it wise to seek out the Bear and take photos. If he does return and should your phone survive the encounter I will try to post the pictures for you.

Please remember: All our lives have purpose. Even if it is only to serve as a warning to others.

In the midst of this I was told around mid-day yesterday that our 11111 system was down briefly . That’s to the guys in IT service has been restored. –Thanks guys.

“Just because we serve you doesn’t mean we like you” –The film “Clerks”

I could superplex this baby bear off the top of a moving car.

Now for the true test for Chief.... will he continue emailing and including snarky movie quotes and dry british humour?

we shall see.

@Bags
@Witty Wonka
@The Mind Assassin
@detour's bike
@David Llama
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

What in the fuck?

Lol
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Lmao I wish I worked where you work.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:10 PM   #4
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Loooooool

So wait

Who exactly is "the chief"

I guess i had just assumed he was a part of upper management.......if im understanding OP he is not that at all lmao

What precisely is his job title at ur office?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:20 PM   #5
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

He is chief of security. Which I'm guessing in his mind means more than it does in others.

Same with the bear, he was talking like the bear was Kuma from Tekken.

I gotta find a pic of the bear and post it, that shit looked like a Chicago cub.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #6
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Sleep on that bear if u want to.. that thing will fuckin ruin u.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Wonka View Post
Lmao I wish I worked where you work.
no...you dont
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:40 PM   #8
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Pics r a necessity at this point.

Lmao@chief of security emailing company wide tho........our security dont even have email access i dont think? Lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Batty and I have often thought about writing a book about the hospital we work at. It is thiscantbelive 24/7.

Yesterday Batty and I were chilling in the "coffee cave" at the school and all of a sudden one of the adolescents and the direct care supervisor get into it....the direct care supervisor starts egging the patient on! talm bout "you aint gonna do nothing, you aint gonna do nothing".

I had to put my hands on the supervisor, and he still didnt get the message and stayed there and kept egging him on....AFTER THE KID HAD EQUIPPED AKIMBO PENCILS AND WAS TRYING TO STAB DUKE.

blah man.

@Batty to confirm.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Pics r a necessity at this point.

Lmao@chief of security emailing company wide tho........our security dont even have email access i dont think? Lol
a pic of chief or the bear?

I would evenflow ddt that bear through a table.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #11
Ghost1

LOL

I was referring to the bear

But now feel the chiefs pic also should be included for maximum lulz potential to be reached.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:44 PM   #12
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I got a pic of him, but I won't post it.....batty could prolly tell you what he looks like.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:46 PM   #13
Ghost1

Wat a dick tease
Old 08-28-2014, 04:47 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

yeah I feel we need either a pic or a Batty drawing of Chief.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:48 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Wat a dick tease
shut up Anthony. Your mother hates you.

edit: nvm my bad. sorry.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:57 PM   #16
Ghost1

Lol. Shame on u.

Will settle for sketch artwork of chief by batty da god tho most def.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:00 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

antny you stay violating though...by asking for artwork when you won't even accept the art made by Batty FOR YOU. FOR YOUR HOME. FOR YOU.

YOU ARE PUNISHING HIS HEART. YOU ARE PUNISHING HIS LIFE.

SO SHAME ON YOU MAN! SHAME ON YOU SIR.

EDIT: nvm, my bad man sorry.
Old 08-28-2014, 05:01 PM   #18
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

I know I was gone for a while

But who is batty

And do said person and V know each other IRL

Verification necessary
Old 08-28-2014, 05:02 PM   #19
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post

But who is batty

Verification necessary
oh not this again. dear God man.

@Masaii 2 thread
Old 08-28-2014, 05:03 PM   #20
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meth View Post

But who is batty

Verification necessary
wtf Meth.

Tags
foxes are faggots, foxes are faggots - the remix