Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 11-27-2014, 01:11 PM   #21
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Yeah, acid. 3 hits would've been best for me.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 04:19 PM   #22
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
My dog is chewing his leg. And I thought... If he eats himself, butt first, he won't have to shit himself out. Then I thought, we'll how far could he actually go with eating hhimself. Like, no way can he make it to the back of his own head, you know?

Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
I imagine eating myself butt first in one swift swoop, so that in the blink of an eye, I dissappear, except for my jaw, which falls to the floor in a chatter like a wind up toy
Old 11-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #23
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Battle Record: 10-4

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Yeah, acid. 3 hits would've been best for me.
didn't know dudes still fucked with that weird shit lol.

shits hard to find out here lately.
Glossy Finish Dick Lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:04 PM   #24
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by name View Post
didn't know dudes still fucked with that weird shit lol.

It's been like 10 years ago

Chill Phil

Old 11-28-2014, 01:13 PM   #25
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by name View Post
You should come over to Oslo. It's overflowing the market for the time being. A friend of mine was asked a few months ago if he wanted to buy a bottle of acid because dude struggled selling it. Not even joking. A bottle of acid. 2850$ worth in bulk of that shit.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 05:40 PM   #26
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

I haven't been the same after this trip. I feel blah about everything.

Chill Phil

Old 11-28-2014, 06:27 PM   #27
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Eat some truffles
Old 11-28-2014, 06:40 PM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
You should come over to Oslo. It's overflowing the market for the time being. A friend of mine was asked a few months ago if he wanted to buy a bottle of acid because dude struggled selling it. Not even joking. A bottle of acid. 2850$ worth in bulk of that shit.
whatwould happen if you drank it?
Old 11-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Death would happen.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #30
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips Glossy Finish Dick Lips

Quote:
that shit is wild. I don't fuck w/it often or hardly for that matter. They say do it w/people you trust cause you can have a bad exepereince and no matter what the handful of times I've done I still had a bad trip lol. They also say you have to be like clear headed and that's impossible for me cause my minds always racing so that probably is why I've always had bad trips.

Plus no someone who did it one time and is fucked for life. Dudes like brain dead.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:16 PM   #31
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@name: Word. It's the main reason I haven't done it yet myself. I'm halfway nutso from before and don't know how I'll handle the trip. I read somewhere it can ''activate'' schizophrenia in some people. Certainly don't want that, haha.

But yeah, if you do too much of that shit you won't die. You just won't get out of it that well and steadily become more distant to your surroundings the more you do it I suppose.

@uh-oh: Drinking the bottle I was talking about could potentially kill you following this chart I found on google:

(Source: http://www.americanscientist.org/lib...104835_307.pdf)

If you don't die of it you'd most likely fuck up your brain as drugs take advantage of how your brain handles certain tasks. Pushing it can destroy certain connections, like taking too much MDMA too often it can seriously fuck up the receptors handling the dopamine levels in your brain. If you know what that does you know it's serious shit. I haven't read too much about how LSD works in regards of that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could fuck you up in similar or worse ways than MDMA. Name's story about the dude getting brain dead, or similar things like ending up in a mental hospital after too much LSD is common. I heard about a guy in a neighboring city that never came down from his trip, I trust the guy that told me the story from where he grew up and he said they couldn't figure out whether he was highly schizophrenic or stuck in the acid trip that led to his situation.

Last edited by Objective; 11-28-2014 at 11:19 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:32 PM   #32
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Acid aint shit.

Try salvia off a three foot bong.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #33
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Just go have your own experience and fuck everything else.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Nutmeg for life.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 04:06 AM   #35
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
Acid aint shit.

Try salvia off a three foot bong.
Why? Salvia is one of the least likely drugs I'd like to test out before I die because of horrible reviews and generally ''it's just weird/stupid, mostly unpleasant, doesn't last very long and that you don't really get anything out of experiences on it''.

Old 11-29-2014, 07:22 AM   #36
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Salvia is pretty crazy though. It's the first and only substance that took me out of the real worldfor the llongest few seconds of my life. Shit was brutal.

Chill Phil

Old 11-29-2014, 08:31 AM   #37
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

It's okay. I preferr molllllllllllllllll

Oh and dqabbbbbbbbbbbbbs
Old 11-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #38
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Same to you brother.
Reunion soon.. im thinking.
Old 11-29-2014, 11:40 AM   #39
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Same to you brother.
Reunion soon.. im thinking.
I'm up for that. Have you figured out the music program or what bro?

Chill Phil

Old 11-29-2014, 12:07 PM   #40
Glossy Finish Dick Lips
Banned

Quote:
@name: Word. It's the main reason I haven't done it yet myself. I'm halfway nutso from before and don't know how I'll handle the trip. I read somewhere it can ''activate'' schizophrenia in some people. Certainly don't want that, haha.

But yeah, if you do too much of that shit you won't die. You just won't get out of it that well and steadily become more distant to your surroundings the more you do it I suppose.

@uh-oh: Drinking the bottle I was talking about could potentially kill you following this chart I found on google:

(Source: http://www.americanscientist.org/lib...104835_307.pdf)

If you don't die of it you'd most likely fuck up your brain as drugs take advantage of how your brain handles certain tasks. Pushing it can destroy certain connections, like taking too much MDMA too often it can seriously fuck up the receptors handling the dopamine levels in your brain. If you know what that does you know it's serious shit. I haven't read too much about how LSD works in regards of that, but I wouldn't be surprised if it could fuck you up in similar or worse ways than MDMA. Name's story about the dude getting brain dead, or similar things like ending up in a mental hospital after too much LSD is common. I heard about a guy in a neighboring city that never came down from his trip, I trust the guy that told me the story from where he grew up and he said they couldn't figure out whether he was highly schizophrenic or stuck in the acid trip that led to his situation.
Word. That's why every trip I have had, has been horrible lol. My mind is one of my demons and is always racing lol. Shit sucks, lol. A friend of mine told me to smoke some piff before to relax the mental state and that made my trip worse tbh lol. I was super paranoid, definitely horrible feeling lol.