Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Week 3 - Mag/Chat/Predictions

First off if you aint fucking with my bro G Herbo u need a rock with this man. Real nigga shit. Chiraq.

INTRO

Well welcome back to week 3 of the NBL muhfuckas! Last week was a good one for it being only the 2nd week of the season! Some upsets, some whining like bitches and all that other good shit that comes from this text battling shit. But yall know how I do, I aint here to talk your ears off lets get into this magazine thoughhh.

*lights blunt*

GHOSTIN' ASS NIGGAS

This section goes out to you 150+ users ghosting the site everyday, yall ass need a hop in the NBL. I know yall on the sideline tryna see how consistent I'm a be wit mags and all that other shit but I'm just here to say, if I say I'm a do something I'm a do it. So as long as yall show and drop heat, they'll be a mag every week!

Lets tag some of you fucks!

@King Karaoke @Cashius @Hush @Bags @kami @Dominate @Neighbor @Moe Jetts @Alvin Karpis @Orc @Sharp @Untold @Orc @john hensley @God Of War @Blue Bayou @Sn00p @the rest of fucks!

I know yall was fuckin with that first joint, listen to this..

BATTLE REVIEWS

Where the blood was shed..

Killing Spree vs R!canTheoryz

Tbh, I expected alot more from both after all that shit talk. Both came no where near what I thought but Kill Spree dropped what had and still won. Cool beans

Mr. J vs Lotto Smirk

Another bit of a let down here. Mr. J dropped what seemed to be a n/s verse and Lotto just came in with enough for the dub. Step it up next week fellas.

Schadenfreude vs Letterman

Botw here! Both my dudes came correct and honestly just what I expected. This match was neck and neck and all came down to preference at the end. Definitely both threats to the league imo.

ill nik-A vs Allen Knight

Tbh neither dropped to there HOF caliber. Pretty disappointing in some of the voters eyes however I thought they had a decent showing. Pretty one sided in votes with Allen taking it causing ill nik-A to sign out.

Chemist vs Defiant

Decent little battle here. Never seen Defiant battle before but he shows promise. Chemist just didnt bring anything to the table here and lost this one.

Suthaveli vs Blanco Bishop

Another bit of a let down here from one side. Suth came with an interesting verse while Blanco just didnt bring it at all this week. Your wording is there bro, them concepts just need to be stepped up a notch. Suth u got something to prove this week.

Slechtn vs Legion

Cool little battle here, Slechtn stepped it up a notch from his verse last week. Legion came a bit predictable with his concepts although he did have a nice punch or 2. Slechtn came with the more polished verse here and that took the dub.

CBA vs Jayson Fresh

The outcome of this battle was the total opposite of what I expected tbh. Everybody was talkin some good shit about Jayson but he had a lackluster showing while CBA dominated this match. Maybe Fresh is shaking off some rust? Who knows we'll just have to wait and see.

BATTLE OF THE WEEK

Goes to these 2 guys; Schadenfreude vs Letterman! This muhfucka was neck in neck til my mans Schad squuezed through. Good shit homies..

Schadenfreude verse

Stomp this fat slug ’til he’s nothing but bloody nubs
hate crime’d for dubs. Shit, way I’m bodyin’ fatty, I feel like Buddy Love.
Can die for shit u write, pipe’ll make ya wig ignite,
drop yo lil dumb rhymes & get killed over a gun line like Biscuit did in Life.
Vicious, dead this in a instance, no grudge match,
some’n clap at bud’s hat, always get nuts w/ the shots, that’s pub snacks.
Start real beef w/ u, just to see what a geek’ll do..
bet cash this man won’t fight, but I’ll throw hands on sight..PEEKABOO!!
Dweeb I’m already 1-0 for next week, cuz text ease
& the blade I just sheathed, left ya chest cleaved - open Letter to Netcees.

Vs

Lettermans Verse

I got an ill-eagle. When you see dat, leave...
...T-Mac sleeve, the long arm banned
Its a sacrifice.. that hammer didn't leave u bakin soda strong arm can
Big gun.. I'll let it decorate your face with bullet holes
When the pop rocks ya jaw, the impact'll be more shocking than a mouthful of those
I'll channel my inner killer. Blood is what I'm feenin and seeking
Shots at your neck.. & you'll need a chromecast when it starts streaming and leaking
On the road to being a great? But he never smoked a soul, prolly
So you're NC's Zordon - cuz he's just trying to get ahead with no body
He was acting street so I rolled up on dude and left a brusin'
His skull was cracked from the jump.. but the brain swelled larger over time like Human Evolution

VERSE OF THE WEEK

Gotta go to the boy Cred. I mean shit, I dont like tooting my horn but that muhfucka made music this week wot niggas quoting damn near 10 lines from it lol.

Creds Verse

Fuck ur throat condition! Hold that 8 steady to makem show respect
My aim deadly, I'll put a hole in ur neck THROUGH the hole in ur neck
Always actin like a mastermind of sum plan. Dog u're neva seen wit crooks
For tryna be a Wiz you'll get Smoked with 2 K's like Khalifa Kush
U fell in my Trap, ur girls on my sack n for snitchin u cud get slayed, b
Ironically ur the Rat but ur bitch the 1 gettin Hit with Wood on the daily
Butterfly knife to his temple. U kno he's dead as soon as the soul lifts
Blade spinnin over ur head have u flyin in the air on some drone shit
n if u owe chips, spray up the family van - guns like Pakistan
I'll let it Ring on ALL u guys for the price of one. Thats a family plan
Ur girls a slut but I aint for judgin. Textin me on how she suck it
We only conversate about that neck, like wen people see u out in public
Gun bar king thats my legacy. Catch a tripple H from this lemon squeeze
That jus means I'm Back Snappin with 2 arms behind urs like a Pedigree
Expose this gimmick. PSA in his hood bout them weak flows he's spittin
Man I'm on the block talkin bout how bad Greed is like Jehovas Witness

BARS OF THE WEEK

dude let's be real. step to des and u will be killed
u be in ur car looking up at the chopper like u henry hill

- Destroyer

U're 1 step inta heaven.& in need of elevation, u bitch
I'll smack Earth, Wind, & Fire outcha ta perform my celebration music

- Suthaveli

AND soo fresh on some javelin stabbin' watch my spear access ya abdomen
CPR'll be useless when I throw your heart into a mannequin challenge

- Jayson Fresh

don't believe in me? i'll have shawty martyred, prolly slaughtered;
got military tactics & a chest rig, ...more than enough to body armor.

- Slecht

One hook'll send you on a permanent vacay. Get robbed for his Segway.
Cause if this battle shit don't Workout, Im in your driveway Squattin with the Metal, Leg Day.

- Legion

I choke ur bitch n drop LOADS on her. the hoe's honoured to be lickin d
she the Green Ranger, didn't even have time to grow on her n she finished me

- Barcotic

i Hershey was tryna get u killed, i'll do it if she sendin me cream
when Metal Rings & hits ur spine the Krackel be wider than a vending machine

- Allen Knight

u, hurt me? Ur gun-talk weak as fuck & u thinking it's good stuff
Nigga, I show my strength with the arm extended... I call that a Rocky push-up

- ill nik-A

Start real beef w/ u, just to see what a geek’ll do..
bet cash this man won’t fight, but I’ll throw hands on sight..PEEKABOO!!

- Schadenfreude

I'll channel my inner killer. Blood is what I'm feenin and seeking
Shots at your neck.. & you'll need a chromecast when it starts streaming and leaking

- Letterman

WEEK 3 PREVIEWS

@Allen Knight vs @Suthaveli

This looks to good be a good match here. Allen seems to be busy these days but STILL showing up and dropping solid. Suth been doing his thing but his hands are full this week. We just gonna have to wait n see how this one plays out.

@Aero vs @Maximus

Haha, Aero been talkin his shit lately n if I'm not mistaken so was Max in last weeks chat. Both have gotten no showed there first two weeks so they should def have some bars ready to go. Let's see what they do.

@CBA vs @Barcotic

Another match that looks promising. Barc came with a solid verse last week even tho he was no showed, he had sum tough shit. I like what CBA put up last n hopefully he shows he cud be a threat. This should be good.

@Mr. J vs @Killing Spree

Two niggas whos verses read like they didnt give a fuck last week lol. Kill did have a dope punch or two and won his match. Mr. J can drop some nice shit when he wants too. Hopefully both care enough to take some time n write this week.

@Legion vs @Schadenfreude

Another potential dope match. Schad brang the heat last week while Legion showed he cud too a bit. I was fuckin wit that leg day joint. Yall do your thing this week.

@Tic vs @Infiltration

Damn, I got em coming back to back like Drake. Both these niggas aint no new faces to the league and both can compete wit the the best of em. Could be a bit of a rusty showing from both but I still got faith lol.

@Letterman vs @Chemist

Chemist my dude Ive seen u drop some well formulated punchlines before but u been slacking fam, step it up. Letterman had one of the better verses last week too in a nice showdown so u'll have ur hands a bit full here.

@Reza vs @Blanco Bishop

Dont know anything about Reza here tbh. Blanco does his thing if he doesnt key his shit last minute.

@Defiant vs @Awww Shit

Defiant dropped a cool verse last week while Aww dropped a no show. Both look like they have the concept of this shit n may surprise with sum nice verses this week if they show. We'll see what it do.

@slecht vs @Destroyer

2 more contenders fighting there way to the top. Both seem hungry for victories and are writing n putting verses up on time. Both can drop some nice shit, keep these bars coming.

@Lotto Smirk vs @Jayson Fresh

Jayson seemed a bit rusty but definitely shows he has a cool style. Lotto does his thing when he wants though, so we'll how thid one pans out.

@R!canTheoryz vs @Greed

Rican didnt really bring the heat last week while have dropping early, hopefully steps it up a noth this week. Greed I see u fam, that toe jam n earl shit had lol tho n I swear I was fuckin wit that Cheers bar. Givem these bars my dudes.

OUTRO

There yall have it my dudes, week 2's a wrap and week 3 looks like it could be the best week yet. Lets make sure we all vote and drop in time so we could keep this shit running smoothly. Your dude Almighty Cred here signing out.

*salute*

Last edited by Cred; 11-30-2016 at 07:19 PM.
Old 11-30-2016, 06:17 PM   #2
Awww Shit
YUUGE

Battle Record: 1-1

Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit Awww Shit

count on @Aero to fuck some shit up
Old 11-30-2016, 07:20 PM   #3
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Mag edited in.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:28 PM   #4
Barcotic
Needs no introduction

Battle Record: 29-31

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Survivor Tournament
- Pros vs. Joes
- Key Grand Prix
- Fight Night XX
- NBL Tag Team
- NBL Picture League
- Battle Arena
- Battle Arena Pics
- BA Tag Team (2x)
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- BAL Battle Royale
- NPL Roast

Barcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant futureBarcotic has a brilliant future

good shit

gl @CBA
Ima key up somethin now
Old 11-30-2016, 08:13 PM   #5
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Dope mag bitch
Old 11-30-2016, 08:21 PM   #6
Slechtn
Pay Homage

Battle Record: 2-3

Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn

this nigga... @Super Cred...props cousin, u been doing a good job here....and def brought heat last rnd.... good looks on the shout out.....as far as @Destroyer...let's make it a good one.
Old 11-30-2016, 08:24 PM   #7
R!canTheoryz
Bullying Yall Bitches.

Battle Record: 9-22

R!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant futureR!canTheoryz has a brilliant future

He's dead dope mag
Old 11-30-2016, 08:55 PM   #8
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Nice mag, props.
Old 11-30-2016, 09:55 PM   #9
CBA

Battle Record: 2-4

CBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant futureCBA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
good shit

gl @CBA
Ima key up somethin now
gl bro
Old 11-30-2016, 09:56 PM   #10
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Rec's updated.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:08 PM   #11
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Preciate it my dudes.

& good looks ak
Old 11-30-2016, 10:53 PM   #12
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

@Suthaveli fr 16 smh.
Old 11-30-2016, 10:56 PM   #13
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

@Allen Knight.

Yo write what you can. I'll shave to ya taste
Old 11-30-2016, 10:57 PM   #14
Slechtn
Pay Homage

Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn

lol I sent 16.
Old 11-30-2016, 11:01 PM   #15
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
@Allen Knight.

Yo write what you can. I'll shave to ya taste
Nah keep 16, i'll match it.
Old 12-01-2016, 09:46 AM   #16
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Cool mag but G Herbo? That nigga some slaw. His latest vid on workdstar let me know the Chicago drill movement officially over. It's cool to rap off beat? More authentic Bc we assume you're a shooter first, rapper second?
@Schadenfreude I'm watching you. @Letterman you did your thing too. Rest of you step your bars up.

Old 12-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #17
Slechtn
Pay Homage

@Aero I shall see you soon. It only gets better from here
Old 12-01-2016, 09:53 AM   #18
Slechtn
Pay Homage

that nigga reza checked in on the wrong battle lmfaoooooooo
Old 12-01-2016, 10:06 AM   #19
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

lmaoooo @Reza tho.. nice shit cred, u are on point
Old 12-01-2016, 11:01 AM   #20
Tic

Battle Record: 51-29

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VII
- Netcees Battle League

Tic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant futureTic has a brilliant future

Good mag Credddddddddd.