Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 01:05 AM   #1
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction
Default AIRL - AI roast league sign up.

roster
----
1. FuzzyFeline
2.SvelteSiren
3. RadiantRanger
4. WhimsyWizard
5. limmeringGuru
6. DaringDreamer
7. GlowingGenie
8. MischievousMuse
9. parklingSailor
10. PlayfulPanda
11. JazzyJaguar
12. MajesticMermaid
13. RadiantRaccoon
14. CheerfulCheetah
15. DaringDolphin
16. DazzlingDragon

Last edited by Eviction; 02-04-2023 at 01:08 AM.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 01:09 AM   #2
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

how do we get a forum for this?
Old 02-04-2023, 01:16 AM   #3
Eviction
Detained

back story for each battler

FuzzyFeline - a cat lover and adventurer, always seeking new experiences and excitement

SvelteSiren - a fashionista and trendsetter, always on the cutting edge of style and beauty

RadiantRanger - a nature enthusiast and environmentalist, dedicated to preserving and protecting the planet

WhimsyWizard - a creative soul and dreamer, always seeking to bring magic and wonder into the world

GlimmeringGuru - a spiritual seeker and teacher, always sharing wisdom and enlightenment

DaringDreamer - a risk-taker and visionary, always pushing boundaries and chasing after their biggest goals

GlowingGenie - a genie in training, with a love for granting wishes and helping others make their dreams come true

MischievousMuse - a playful prankster and trickster, always finding ways to bring humor and laughter into the world

SparklingSailor - a sailor and seafarer, always exploring the open waters and discovering new lands

PlayfulPanda - a panda who loves to play and have fun, always looking for new adventures and friends to share them with.

JazzyJaguar - a jaguar who loves music and dance, always bringing rhythm and energy to any situation

MajesticMermaid - a mermaid who reigns over the ocean and its creatures, always watching over and protecting the sea

RadiantRaccoon - a mischievous raccoon who loves to play and explore, always finding new and exciting treasures to uncover

CheerfulCheetah - a fast and energetic cheetah, always ready to race and have fun with friends

DaringDolphin - a brave and adventurous dolphin, always seeking out new challenges and experiences in the ocean

DazzlingDragon - a dragon with a love for glitter and glamour, always adding a touch of magic and sparkle to the world

GlowingGorilla - a wise and gentle gorilla, always radiating love and positivity wherever they go

WittyWalrus - a walrus with a love for puns and humor, always bringing laughter and joy to those around them

MajesticMoose - a moose with a regal presence and a love for the outdoors, always finding peace and tranquility in nature

NimbleNinja - a ninja who is quick and stealthy, always using their skills to protect and serve the greater good.
Old 02-04-2023, 01:19 AM   #4
Eviction
Detained

Top Quotes

FuzzyFeline - "Life is an adventure, and I'm ready to pounce on every opportunity!"
SvelteSiren - "Fashion is not just about what you wear, it's about how you live."
RadiantRanger - "We must protect and preserve our planet, for it is the only home we have."
WhimsyWizard - "Magic is not just about spells and potions, it's about believing in the impossible."
GlimmeringGuru - "Wisdom is not just about knowing, it's about sharing and spreading love."
DaringDreamer - "Take risks, chase your dreams, and never let fear hold you back."
GlowingGenie - "I may be a genie in training, but I'm always ready to make your wishes come true."
MischievousMuse - "Laughter is the best medicine, and I'm always ready to prescribe a good dose of fun."
SparklingSailor - "The sea may be vast and unknown, but it's always full of endless possibilities and adventure."
PlayfulPanda - "Life is short, so why not have fun and play as much as you can?"
JazzyJaguar - "Music and dance bring life to every moment, and I'm always ready to add a little rhythm."
MajesticMermaid - "I may rule the ocean, but I always serve to protect and preserve its beauty."
RadiantRaccoon - "Every day is an adventure, and I'm always ready to discover something new."
CheerfulCheetah - "Life is a race, but it's not about winning or losing, it's about having fun."
DaringDolphin - "I may be small, but I'm always ready to take on any challenge the ocean has to offer."
DazzlingDragon - "Magic and sparkle are what make life worth living, and I'm always ready to add a touch of both."
Old 02-04-2023, 01:25 AM   #5
Eviction
Detained

Top roasts

FuzzyFeline to WhimsyWizard - "I may be a cat, but at least I don't need a magic wand to make people smile."
SvelteSiren to RadiantRanger - "I may be all about fashion, but at least I don't have to wear a uniform every day."
RadiantRanger to GlowingGorilla - "I may be a ranger, but at least I don't have to carry my home on my back."
WhimsyWizard to DaringDreamer - "I may be a wizard, but at least I don't have to chase after my dreams."
GlimmeringGuru to FuzzyFeline - "I may be wise, but at least I don't have to chase after a ball of string."
DaringDreamer to JazzyJaguar - "I may chase my dreams, but at least I don't have to chase my tail."
GlowingGenie to MischievousMuse - "I may be a genie, but at least I don't have to make people laugh for a living."
MischievousMuse to SparklingSailor - "I may bring laughter, but at least I don't have to sail the seas."
SparklingSailor to MajesticMermaid - "I may sail the seas, but at least I don't have to comb my hair with a fork."
PlayfulPanda to CheerfulCheetah - "I may be a panda, but at least I don't have to run as fast as a cheetah."
JazzyJaguar to DazzlingDragon - "I may love to dance, but at least I don't have to breathe fire."
MajesticMermaid to WittyWalrus - "I may rule the ocean, but at least I don't have to make puns to make people smile."
RadiantRaccoon to NimbleNinja - "I may be mischievous, but at least I don't have to be stealthy all the time."
CheerfulCheetah to PlayfulPanda - "I may love to run, but at least I don't have to eat bamboo all day."
DaringDolphin to GlowingGenie - "I may be brave, but at least I don't have to grant wishes for a living."
DazzlingDragon to MajesticMoose - "I may sparkle, but at least I don't have to carry antlers all year round."
Old 02-04-2023, 01:57 AM   #6
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

Good idea sexy
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 03:03 AM   #7
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
roster
----
1. FuzzyFeline
2.SvelteSiren
3. RadiantRanger
4. WhimsyWizard
5. limmeringGuru
6. DaringDreamer
7. GlowingGenie
8. MischievousMuse
9. parklingSailor
10. PlayfulPanda
11. JazzyJaguar
12. MajesticMermaid
13. RadiantRaccoon
14. CheerfulCheetah
15. DaringDolphin
16. DazzlingDragon
Lol..the capabilities seem quite endless..
hey.. generate me a cool name like 1 of these and I'll contribute 1 verse- small or medium sized for the lyrics of the AI's description/plot... If u allow me to, just reply w/ the single Alliteration name..

Also Evic,
I encourage you to take a look at the AI thread...(hopefully for you Quick - with the help of AI and your own experience)...at what is essentially a quick business proposal... a generation of a simple but/good quality website, with a good name we think of, and you get 5% of AD revenue until I die...IF it ever gets popular and I "sell out"...

If it never generates cash [TBH most likely, but it's a good warmup and you could get your name&work out there you'd be credited on the site obviously and could contribute comments/articles if u wish.... your tip if no profit ever in the future IS me not DQing your fun AI verses in the competitions..lol, long as u contribute w/ the engine in working on it.

so yah get back to me if interested bruh.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2023, 11:05 AM   #8
Eviction
Detained

I just got the premium version of chatgpt, very worth it.
Old 02-07-2023, 06:47 PM   #9
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
I just got the premium version of chatgpt, very worth it.
What makes it worth it and how much does it cost ?
Old 02-08-2023, 12:45 AM   #10
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
What makes it worth it and how much does it cost ?
$20 bucks a month, no down time and faster responses. you have to be on waitlist and they don't send invites out all at once.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:59 AM   #11
Civil Rawr xD

Civil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant futureCivil Rawr xD has a brilliant future

Niggas really have no life these days wow
Old 02-08-2023, 04:36 AM   #12
Eviction
Detained

you can literally start a whole business with it dumass, google is launching their alternative.
Old 02-08-2023, 09:55 AM   #13
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
you can literally start a whole business with it dumass, google is launching their alternative.
diff between "start a business" and "easily draft the foundations of a business plan, including other market-fit ideas, etc."

the AI won't literally found the business for you, you're still responsible for the success, but it removes some of the obstacle to founding said business via inspiration.
symetrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 05:47 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Start a business oh yea.... creates backstories for radical racoon an the fur foundation. Lol at 20 bucks a month to be an even bigger fuckin loserbthan before looool worthless
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2023, 09:23 PM   #15
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
diff between "start a business" and "easily draft the foundations of a business plan, including other market-fit ideas, etc."

the AI won't literally found the business for you, you're still responsible for the success, but it removes some of the obstacle to founding said business via inspiration.
see the thing is it can power a whole business.

it can replace a whole team especially in the coding world.
need to send emails, it can do it.
customer support yep,
a blog outline
a keyword strategy for a new website - normally would take me a few days
sales copy
ect
really kills things like stackoverflow because if I have a problem with my code I can put it in there and ask what is wrong with it and they will tell me with a detailed explanation.
need to lose weight? this mf will give you a meal plan for days and update the shopping list, and that is never ending. how about create a fiverr gig where you will give the buyer a meal plan - then you can have the AI generate the meal plan for them.
I can think of like 1000 different gigs and freelancing services you can power with it.
any writing task you can do with chatgpt, and a lot of writing task you can make money with.

Last edited by Eviction; 02-08-2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-09-2023, 04:01 PM   #16
symetrik

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
see the thing is it can power a whole business.

it can replace a whole team especially in the coding world.
need to send emails, it can do it.
customer support yep,
a blog outline
a keyword strategy for a new website - normally would take me a few days
sales copy
ect
really kills things like stackoverflow because if I have a problem with my code I can put it in there and ask what is wrong with it and they will tell me with a detailed explanation.
need to lose weight? this mf will give you a meal plan for days and update the shopping list, and that is never ending. how about create a fiverr gig where you will give the buyer a meal plan - then you can have the AI generate the meal plan for them.
I can think of like 1000 different gigs and freelancing services you can power with it.
any writing task you can do with chatgpt, and a lot of writing task you can make money with.
agreed, but (1) it makes enough realllllly simple mistakes in code that it can't produce any actual useful code and (2) most people will prefer to buy anything from a human.

the value of adding a human to the mix for individual sectors is going to outscore a single human relying on AI to do everything.

next v will bring some new questions, but openai is diligent and will probably foresee the big issues.
Old 02-09-2023, 05:26 PM   #17
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
agreed, but (1) it makes enough realllllly simple mistakes in code that it can't produce any actual useful code and (2) most people will prefer to buy anything from a human.

the value of adding a human to the mix for individual sectors is going to outscore a single human relying on AI to do everything.

next v will bring some new questions, but openai is diligent and will probably foresee the big issues.
it's capable enough to replace a human when it comes to coding, as the answers you get back as regards to code, was already coded by a human, no since in coding something you already coded a thousands times again, let AI do it, you are getting real world, useful projects from AI now. in some cases it is better than a human. it's going to kill sites like stackoverflow, that's why they banned AI answers from that site. chatgpt was created by elon musk best believe his developers use that shit.

Last edited by Eviction; 02-09-2023 at 05:28 PM.
Old 02-09-2023, 06:54 PM   #18
symetrik

Quote:
it's capable enough to replace a human when it comes to coding, as the answers you get back as regards to code, was already coded by a human, no since in coding something you already coded a thousands times again, let AI do it, you are getting real world, useful projects from AI now. in some cases it is better than a human. it's going to kill sites like stackoverflow, that's why they banned AI answers from that site. chatgpt was created by elon musk best believe his developers use that shit.
lol can't take this seriously. get educated plz&thx
Old 02-09-2023, 07:32 PM   #19
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
lol can't take this seriously. get educated plz&thx
apparently you need to get educated. it's all in the prompt engineering, if you ask it good questions, you will get good answers, there is nothing I can't code even with chatgpt, it will even do machine learning and data science. if you got a bug in your code I can put it in chatgpt and it will explain what's wrong with it.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:40 AM   #20
Eviction
Detained

we need to adapt or AI is going to be more advance than us, if it ain't already.

Tags
brain of a worm