White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default OPEN MIC'S 1ST MAGAZINE!!!! -The Long Awaited.

Ok everyone. This is loooooooong the fuck overdue, and I know this. Its my fault like shit tbh (me, Geno), but never the less muh fuckas. Here it is, and before we get started, I have to thank zenland, figurative, mr.j, natural, and mike wrecka for helping put this thing together. So without any more waiting around and fucking off.. leds get it!!!!

Ladies and gentleman, children of all ages, we now present to you the long overdue and jam-packed first edition of the monthly Open Mic magazine. The Open Mic had a bit of a down period which we (by we I mean me) now refer to as the “Dark Ages”. Verses were dropped to only be read by lurking guests. Audio drops were accompanied by the sound of crickets....but those days are over. The Open Mic has begun to thrive under the push of several veteran writers, and new faces to the Open Mic. So without further ado, let’s get to it.

HOF NOMINEES
This section to honor those nominees who's verses were voted into nomination. Not everyone is voted into HOF though, even after being nominated. Every verse is carefully read and considered by a small hand picked, random jury of board members. So this section is to give a little love to even the members who didn't get into the OM HOF.

Zygote: alpha beta

since its the only piece in the HOF: heres the link if you havnt peeped it yet
http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?p=58336#post58336

Just Write: Why worry about other people’s problems.

red dots in iraq where i displayed such awesome precision
pray to god every day that i'd just be offered forgiveness
(little did i know he didnt even offer existence)
i got a daughter thats physically incapable of laughing or talking
it saddens my heart every single day that i walk in
and see her face in her bed, my little autistic princess
i pause for a minute.. n wonder if she pays for the sins ive commited
Just Write started this piece for the AOWL but didn’t finish it until after the battle was over. This deeply personal piece was written to this quote: “You're only wasting your time writing speeches like that. Why worry about the people and their problems? Think of your own."*The Devil & Daniel Webster. But the true inspiration came from Just Write’s own personal life which resonated perfectly with this quote and created a piece here which resonated with all who read it.

Last edited by Geno; 06-08-2013 at 11:48 PM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:14 PM   #2
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Lexicon: The Life of I.

So what's the point of life?
A code as old as sanskrit ..
Probed and molded - candid
Prose and poems; semantics
Told when Job was banished,
Roamed in Moses absence
Only those who brandished
.. Holy scrolls for answers,
If you haven’t read this piece, then go read it now. Seriously. The writing in this piece is brilliant, but something that actually sets this piece apart from the rest of the pack is that it is easily the most aesthetically appealing verse I’ve ever seen. Things like formatting and coloring of a verse usually doesn’t seem truly important, but in this case Lexicon made it an integral part of the piece which really propelled it to a HOF nomination. I say that, but let’s not forget the writing of this. The writing here was just as prominent and just as good, but in the end the panel felt it wasn’t enough.

Zenland: ZenLand Part II.

Each day is harder gettin slain by Karma wondering when I became a martyr?
Che Guevara. Things best change tomorrow or I'll leave in a flash of bullets,
Blake, relax and cool it. "Fuck that them bastards blew it,
You're an avid shootist, Couple magazines, gasoline and a match'll do it,
Face it mate this path you're cruisin is a disaster brewin,
You wanna nine to five til the time you die? Then collapse into ruin,
But if you're the Master...Prove it."
yooo, if you havnt read this piece in whole -your definitely missing out. the piece was dope as fuck but just didnt have what it took to make the qualifying cut to becoming HOF. zenland killed the flow and told a dope ass story in this verse. go peep it, the dood has talent

Matriarch: Feminism.

An art. A system. Arguments of vague and passive words
Plato’s philosophy to Kratos crazed vernacular
Strange - spectacular engaged in feudal warring state
of mind - knowledge. Power pending play of swords and blades
Lilith longing for equality’s a coarse display
deemed a demon just for reasoning the Lord’s way
Matriarch is easily one of the dopest female writers I've ever had the pleasure to come accross. Possibly even THEE dopest imho. She's got the raw ability to capture any readers full attention with her abstract style and choices of vocab. Very dope artist as seen with this nomination

Namix: The Opposite Problem.

without a winter would a summer even be a thing?
if I never had a fall, would ya ever see me spring?
it’s sink or swim; but what’s a swim without a sink?
I think that I know – therefore I am, I think.
we peak then plateau, and we gradually shrink
no matter how far ya go, ya always on the brink.
Namix’s piece The Opposite Problem absolutely appealed to my inner Buddhist (R.I.P. Buddha?) with quotes like the one above. This piece wasn’t flashy, there were no complex rhyme schemes, but what it did have was a complex idea that he ran with and made it into a fantastic piece. The idea behind this was the interconnectivity among all things. Without light, there’s no dark, no summer, and there’s no winter, etc. and Namix succeeded in making this an enjoyable piece.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Whys Ways: Is this Boston or Baghdad?

Pulled a war zone out a marathon
Plant a seed then dare the pawn to share the song
Terror drawn with a pair of bombs
Walked in with a pair of legs, now the pair is gone
Who do we put the error on?
Our society or the stations they air it on?
Whys Ways posted this piece the day after the bombing of the Boston marathon when chaos of that day still felt prevalent in the minds of all of us. This piece captured the emotions of what all Americans felt the day after yet another terrorist attack on our country. His style was blunt, straight forward and pulled no punches to deliver the truth of this situation and was rightly nominated days after it was posted.

Beretta: Swag and Flow King, Kiss the Dagger Skull Ring..

The Iceman grippin' a Mr. Freeze, you bitches can kiss the ring
Blitz you like a blizzard or winter breeze with a Richard Kuklinkski steez
The fearless Lord with Gears of War, I'm fierce as Thor with them gats
Prepare the coroner...
Then pierce your core with a pair of swords sharp as the spears in Scorpion's hands
This piece was one of the most highly touted drops I’ve ever seen on here with a thread being created by someone else in Discussion wondering where it went with the site change lol. It was definatly worth the attention because simply put, it’s one of the best pieces I’ve ever read on here or anywhere else. After reading this piece it really makes you wanna go out and just be a complete badass until you realize that The Man says you can’t do these things. But for that ten minutes of where I felt like a total badass, thank you Beretta

Old 06-08-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Ok.. so check this out. Here's an interview between figurative and one of our more active om members. Let's see what they had to say and what type of shit be on the kids mind.. introducing Mr. J

Fig: So whats up with you Mr. J?

Mr. J: Doing what I do best man, keeping the OM alive

Fig: Very nice
Being that you are the most active in the OM right now (at least imo) tell us how long you have been writing, as well as some inspirations?

Mr. J: Thanks man, I try to keep my activity up...even if its all shortly written
I've written roughly all my life though, on again off again around here though...
what inspires me though...I can't say to be honest...myself
if you are good at something...why not show the world

Fig: I see.
About your shortly written pieces, they work very well for the cypher area that you've basically made your bitch at this point. What importance do you think the cypher area plays in the OM or in ones writing?

Mr. J: The cypher area is of huuuuge importance to be honest..
nothing beats a place to drop hidden gems away from all the other writers
that's where most of my pieces come from...I haven't taken time since the old Netcees
smh it's sad when people no show...or the topics are awkward

Fig: Yeah I see you man. So what do you think about the recent tension growing between crews in the OM, good or bad? Or do you just stay out of it

Mr. J: I'm fine with it until people start bumping my pieces back
I'll read the work though, one good deed deserves another right...
I think the whole crew scene is dope though, a lot of rivalry there
it keeps writers on their toes...I stay out of it though...not my cup of tea
tis' good business though

Fig: I think that’s where I’m at as well... as long as it doesn’t take away from other pieces. So between you and me *looks both ways, whispers* what crew do you think has the edge... Delirious Nomads or Above The Rest???

Mr. J: Hahahaha.....I can't say....after all it's only the beginning although I will say both have an impressive set of writers with them

Fig: So you're staying neutral then... alright, damn you lol.
Do have an idea on how the OM could be improved, or does even need to?

Mr. J: I'm against the 2 link rule to be honest...I don't like linking shit
I just feed all I want then bump my shit but everyone acts like it didn't happen
it will improve by itself though...plenty of writers in the wings waiting for their chance
as for me...I'm just here to get a few titles and retire in my own sub section in the OM

Fig: Alright in 5 words, explain why you do not find black women attractive. Go

Mr. J: it's gotta be the personality

Fig: Wise words from a wise man. Alright so any last words for all the niggas reading?

Mr.J: if you gotta go.....go with a smile

Fig: So its been real, and you aint gotta go home, but you gotta get the fuck up outta here.
C ya

Mr. J: peace breh

Last edited by Geno; 06-08-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Aight aight aight, now I know y'all love interviews just as much as me or the next man. So we had to get two more in here. This right here is and interview from natural. Its all about om love and crew beef in this set of interviews.. the beef btw, was that of delirious nomads and A.bove T.he R.est. ..introducing, natural.

Fig: so where've you been all this time man?

Natural: well i took a long hiatus from netcees mainly because of trolling and went to rap royalty. I found the trolling was non exsistant there but talent lacked so i decided to attempt a comeback.

Fig: A little background, how long have you been writing? How did you get started

Natural: Ive been writing for roughly three years off and on. I have always been intrigued by rap so i finally started.

Fig: What do you think about the OM and how it's being orchestrated as of now? Any ideas on how it could be improved?

Natural:I think its slowly progressing but i think a change of mod is necessary. The two link rule should be reinstated.

Fig: I always see you on some firey pieces with other members, what holds your interest when it comes to collabs?

Natural: i just love combining styles and ideas and i feel it helps me elevate to collab.

Fig: What is a source of inspiration for you when it comes to writing?

Natural: I love the technical aspect to writing but life itself is inspiring.

Fig: Your pieces a lot of the time are very flow driven, do you rap at all? If so, got any tracks?

Natural: Yes, i rap. I have no means to pursue audio at the moment though. I am obsessed with sound and i typically rap double time so thats why my stuff is flow driven.

Fig: Name your top six DOA rappers. No order needed

Natural:No

Fig: Do you love me?

Natural:Respect, yes. Love, No.

(At this point of the interview, I stopped to cry, and then gathered myself after hours of being consolled by Natural)

Fig: How do you apply feed that someone gives you on a piece, to improve on your own ability?

Natural: i take whats relivent and use it and discard the rest.

Fig: If the Delirious Nomads went into all out civil war, who would be the last man standing?

Natural: King Keith because hes more experienced with writing.ase it on whatever you want man, just be honest.

Fig: In one crudely fashioned haiku, why are you dat nigga?

Natural: I am the One (dafuq nigga? like, not even enough syllables n shit)

**the interview ceased, but I had to get a few more words from Natural on the crew feud that had been a’ brewin**

Fig: So in addition to the interview we had, I'd like to get a few words from you on the newest crew addition, Above The Rest. First off do comments like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
ya thanks for the bump Natural. and how uncreative of you to repeat my negative feedback of your verse with negative feedback on mine. u mad bro?
ATR dont fuck around
tbh ive very recently beat half your crew. ur next
set up the battle me vs you. topical
pose a threat to you and the rest of the Delirious Nomads gang?

Natural: I don't really consider them a threat. They have their strengths and we have ours. Fortunately for us we have a wider set of skills when it comes to variety. For the record Mike Wrecka has not beat the Nomads.

Fig: So in a battle between DN and ATR, who do you believe would come out on top? Specify any area you want

Natural: Beef aside. I think they may have the edge battling and us the edge for topicals bragadocio s & f etc. I honestly don't battle myself, but make no mistake we won't let em run over us either. Shot for shot we will return fire if necessary.

Fig: Sounds good man. Any last words for the ATR members that may be reading?

Natural: If you wanna start a war with us...be our guest. Just remember when we finish it..YOU DID START IT. Nomads

Fig: And we out

Last edited by Geno; 06-08-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Hahahahaha, I don't know about the rest of y'all. But I love watching crew beef and shit talking go down just as much as the next man.. so here's an interview from one of atr's finest. ..introducing, Mike Wrecka.

Fig: So how you doin' mike?

MW: doin good. chillin on a rainy day lookin at ebay

Fig: So why don't you tell us a little about A.bove T.he R.est? What message do you intend to get across with that kind of name?

MW: the message is that we are better than you. whoever the fuck you are, we're better. and I don't really care if that ruffles any feathers. aint no other crew messin with us on the topical side of things. thats a fact

Fig: So speaking of other crews, what do you think of the Delirious Nomads? Recently there's been a bit of a dispute in the comments of ATRs new OM collab post, do they show as any liable threat on ATRs radar?

MW: Delirious Nomads aren't on our level. and im willing to prove that anytime theyd like if they wanna talk shit. Really the only one I see running his mouth is Natural and he seems like the bitch type. I left him negative feedback and his feelings got hurt and now he's leaving negative feedback on our verses. That's lame tbh. 98 text tactics. I challenged him to a battle and he ducked. Besides him, Ive beat Innovator twice, Ive beaten Camp Bell, and with the exception of King Keith they could all go suck a dick. But honestly they aren't on the radar because im focusing on the playoffs of the AOWL. Guess they got free time cause none of them made it.

Fig: Hmmm, I see... well considering you do not see them as a threat, do you think you, along with the rest of the ATR crew, would ever be willing to prove your skills against the Delirious Nomads, in some sort of all out crew war?

MW: I'm willing to prove our skills against anyone at anytime, so the answer is yes. That's our core philosophy, we are better then you, if you don't agree we will prove it. But eh yo I gotta go, good vibing with you fig, and big ups to the whole ATR and all the AOWL writers as well. pz.

Fig: Alright man, peace

Worddddddddddd muh fuckaz.
So look.. this was a long time coming and I've been bullshitting and dicking around.. but I just wanna give a few extra shout outs and respect to some other folks who have been gracing the OM. This here section is to show love to those who may already get it, and those who may havnt had gotten any at all yet. The message here is, keep being active and good things will come. You wanna be considered an OM legend. Well, you all know what that consists of then. Basically its all about activity. Drop collabs. Drop solos. And most of all -drop feed on everyones shit after you've read it. No one likes a million veiws and only a couple responses to go along with those veiws. So pretty much what that means is... you wanna be recognized -then you have to be seen first. Make your presence known, and make it felt.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #7
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

@Split
this guy has been here since the start -hes off and on lately but hopefuly gets back on track and as involved as he once was, similar to myself -he has a lot of shit going on in the real world that effects everyday netcees activity. this dude is a beast with story telling though, not only a dope mod -but he can put together some sick topics. he never was my favorite as far as flows go, lol. but the dood can put together some shit to make you say damn. this nigga is dope. whaddup homie, thanks for being around maine

@namix
here is an old G from back in the day who still stays active and plays or at least has played some serious roles innetcees revitalization. this place wouldnt be what it is without namix being around. not only a dope writer, but hes come up with some serious contributions towards keeping this realm active. big ups to namix for taking his time out for this place.

@CopyPat
heres a guy who gets slept on a lot. not one of my favorites (no disrespect) when it comes to om reading, but the dude has a lot of fans and he has certainly put togethe some really slick collabs and solo pieces that have gained mad feedback and gotten him noticed. big up

@Lars
hey, who dont fuck with this guy? he drops once in a while and usually leave his mark quite nicely with good feedback when he stops by. wish he were more active but you know the story -im sure it isnt to far from the rest of us who actually have real lives lol.

@Why's ways
this guy is dope, one of my homies (or id like to think) who actually tells it like it is. he brings one of the rawest styles i know to the OM and i wish he would get as active as he used to be. not always the type of response you like to see when he feeds your shit, but he definitely lets you know what to think about or what to work in his own subtle, and sometimes ignorant -yet hilarious way. what an asshole. but thats my nukka though. big ups

@Jessica
this chick is new around here, been seeing her being pretty active in discussion and the battle realm as well as the OM. she had a rack of fucking posts that almost got her shit deleted by the likes of me and split cause she wasnt showing any feedback love, but we got it under control as far as what ive noticed lately. anyhow. shes abstract as fuck and has definitely already made herself known on netcees in a rather timely fashion. maybe not the most respected or feered poster by any means, but shes here anyway -fuck it. stick around and get ya weight up. you sexy as fuck to btw, stop by and show us some titty sometime soon hun ;)

@Coup
coup been doing his thing, mostly on the feedback tip from what ive noticed. im sure he has some drops as well but i havnt really been on my shit as far as reading and responding goes (in all honesty). but what the fuck ever yo, i got a life to live. anyhow, good looks for your contributions on the site, especially in my OM. always appreciate any type of activity we can get in here. holla

@Zenland
this dood rite here is the shit, he came through when times were rough and helped restore the feeling around the OM when myself and split were pretty much on a hiatus. hopefully he comes back around from wherever he is to get back on track, hell be missed until then -most definitely. big up for playing your part as a moderator homie, and mad love for puting together the parts that you did in this mag

@Nigma
nigma been a great addition to our OM roster. the dude is consistently active with posts and feedback. has some dope threads and shows big love to other members within thier threads. definitely good to have you around man. keep up the good work G

@Darth Yoda
another active as hell member that ive noticed here. the guy has a few posts that seemed to fall to the bottom of the forum only to be brought back up and gain some serious responses from well known and respected artists on this site. havnt done to much reading of his works, but figured since he was being upped by well knowns that he must be worth some sort of mention -rite? lol. keep up the good work, or whatever the fuck it is that your doing. big up

@Kenny cereal bowl
dont know who the fuck this guy is tbh, all i know is i see his name everywhere and love the fact that hes so damn active. its people like this who make great sites thrive. asside from the well known faces, these newbies (unless your an alias i dont know about) are the ones who give birth to keeping netcees allive and strong for years to come. allways have room for the likes of members who stay active and respond to threads and posts in the om. big up for your works and activity.

@Just Write
heres a guy who doesnt get the respect he deserves at all. i told him i would shout him out in a big way cause i noticed all the support hes brought to my OM. so one hell of a big shout out to my man just write for being active and staying alive throughout our droughts and hardships. things will flourish in due time. we have slowly but surely climbed from hardly any activity to seeing a ton of new faces and old vets return to the om. thanks for the support homie, keep doing your thing. (and yo, yall need to stop sleeping on my man to -the kid is dope, has some sick pieces in the OM that need some feedback, go holla at him!)

@Natural
this dude is a fagot, but hey -hes in my OM and he does his thing, kind of on some queer bait shit a lot of times and i honestly think hes just a little salty from being in a wack crew and getting some negative -yet honest and well deserved feedback in his posts. but hey -i cant just bake him in here either though. the kid got totally humiliated by myself and the rest of my ATR family and he still shows his face and contributes to the well being of the forum. so big up to natural for being able to handle the pressure and lolz. way to go guy, your starting to become a man. (finally)

@EndSane
what can i say, hes the opposition as well. but ive collabed with him and read some pretty good stuff from the guy in the past. not my favorite artist around here but he aint the worst either. has some pretty good shit scattered here and there in the OM and deserves a read and a good response from folks. he drops responses and stays active from time to time as well, so big up for that

@Mike Wrecka
this my nigga, anyone who knows geno should know that me and this dude go waaaaayyyyyyy the fuck. but anyhow, mike is a beast -hes become one of my favorite people to watch as far as his topical talents go. hes definitely come a long way from the early textcee days just like i have and developed one of the new age styles and has become pretty fucking nice with it imho. keep your eye out for mike in the aowl to go a long way btw. big up for being around still homie -thats dedication, you my nukka G

@zygote
this guy is a genious and currently the only person in the OM HOF. hes got more styles than you can imagine and if you were around on the old netcees -then you saw his posts where he would actually take the veterans and use thier styles, mocking, or perhaps just showing love by doing what they do and coming off just as fucking dope -if not even more dope they have in thier own pieces at time. this kid is out of this world for realzzzz. big love to my former crew mate and always a homie.

@Void
this guy is probably underrated around here, but if most of you knew how fucking insanely dope he is then that wouldnt be the case. everyone needs to go find a void post -read it and show some love when they get done with this mag. the kid is a fucking paragraph style writing genious, trust me. i know

@Camp Bell
this guy is meh in my book. but hes here and hes active and that what matters the most. hes been developing and has gone from really fucking meh to just meh. i dont hate the guy, but last time i checked he was in delirious nomads as well. so whatever

@Deadman
this dood is a legend. if you havnt already heard, then you will rite now -black has been fucking killing shit as long as ive known him and way before that time as well. the dude is a threat in the leagues. a joy in the OM, and a monster in any piece ive ever written of his. possibly one of the best to ever grace our OM -if not THEE best. big up to dead man for being around. i just wish this mother fucker would get more active in OM and start responding more. wtf black. show some love to the people who love you man. come on ass lmaoooooo. big up for keeping it G and being you though. at least we know what were gonna get, hella dope posts and not much besides it haha

@Vulgar
one of the dopest topical writers ive ever had the chance to collab with. a fellow member of ATR and definitely above the rest when it comes to sick talent and rediculous reference skillz. look him up if you aint familiar and be blown away -promise you that

@Bags
this guy is one of the funniest fucks ive come accross on the web and these forums. bags dont do much posting in the OM unless hes just ripping someones heart out in a diss track or straight trolling the fuck outta you. but hey -you gotta love a good troll to man. big up to bags for being good at what he does. sup homie

@Ill nika
this is like -bags brother fdrom another mother or some shit lmaoo. nika is a little more active than bags is in the OM from time to time. he can also destroy any topic given to him and has proved it time and again in the writers leagues. when you see him posting its always a dope read and he shows love with feedback to. its rare, but appreciated. get active in her man. wuddup though bruh, how them new J's feeling? lol

eyooooo, much love to all my OM heads, even if you didnt get mentioned here your still my fuckin people man, we all appreciate your works and effort in this fucking place. keep doing you and stay true to yourself man. fuck erryone else unless they in ATR though. word

lololololol

hoilla atcha boy folks! peace

Last edited by Geno; 06-08-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #8
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

I feel offended fuck u nigga
Old 06-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

...but hey, I can't makem all happy
Old 06-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #10
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

lmaooooo @Genocide. are you not entertained, is this not why you are here??

see i gotta turn up in this bitch.

good first mag tho. props fam
Old 06-09-2013, 12:15 AM   #11
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

lmao all jokes aside cool mag its all good 2016 gonna be my year.
Old 06-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

That's wtf I'm talkin bout. Sportsmanship like a muh fuckah. Points earned maine

And yo, just to reiterate. If you didn't get a mention. Sry, its late. I'm tiired. Do something more radical and I got you though! Lmao. Much love people. 1
Old 06-09-2013, 01:08 AM   #13
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

So kennys bitch ass gets a mention but not yours truly? :(

All's good though lol. Magazine came out nice
Old 06-09-2013, 01:27 AM   #14
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

Iguess kenny isn't so unknown as gen said huh? u could suck my bladder bitch
Old 06-09-2013, 02:12 AM   #15
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
Iguess kenny isn't so unknown as gen said huh? u could suck my bladder bitch
Im good. Aint you the dude with impeccable A B rhymin without rhymin?
Old 06-09-2013, 02:06 AM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

ayo fig

little addendum

i mentioned codeman at raproyalty

i got

'Yes... he was a crybaby bitch who couldn't take criticism.'

journalism inaction
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #17
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
ayo fig

little addendum

i mentioned codeman at raproyalty

i got

'Yes... he was a crybaby bitch who couldn't take criticism.'

journalism inaction
Seems we'll have to do a whole mag dedicated to the nomads. Ill interview dudes from RR and see if i can get the inside scoop
Old 06-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #18
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

Na who dat?
Old 06-09-2013, 02:18 AM   #19
Fig
Om

This aint u?

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=6590
Old 06-09-2013, 02:20 AM   #20
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

LMAO i knew this corn was gonna do that