- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation LMAO WHAT KIND OF FUCKING BIZARRO LIPPED WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN WHERE ‘CEREBRAL PALSY/ CEREBRAL PAWS, SEE’ IS CONSIDERED GOOD EVEN ON THE LAST BASTION OF TEXT AND 3 + 3 - 2 APPARENTLY EQUALS 3 ITSELF NOW? (NETCEES JEWS LARS A TOURNEY WIN YET AGAIN. B

SO THIS FAGGOT LIPTON TEA GUZZLING ZELPH CHEATED ME OUT OF HIS TOURNEY FINAL ON SOME BITCHASS SHIT. FOR REAL.

I WAS TIED UP WITH RYNO (LOL I KNOW, TERRIBLE DUMBASS VOTERS SHAME ON YOU) BUT CAME FROM 0-3 DOWN TO DRAW LEVEL.

THE THREAD THEN GETS CLOSED UP QUICK BY THIS CLEFT FACED LOSER THAT COULD NEVER BE MY PALETTE ALL WITHOUT EVEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO COME IN WITH A TIEBREAKER VOTE TO DECIDE A WINNER, SO IM DECLARED TO HAVE LOST? FUCK THAT SHIT. YOU LOST AT BIRTH. YOU LOST WHEN YOUR BOTTOM LIP SWALLOWED YOUR UPPER ONE IN THE BIRTH CANAL AND YOUR DEFORMED FACE DISAPPOINTED YOUR SHITHEAD PARENTS BEFORE THE DOC EVEN SLAPPED YOUR ASS TO SEE IF YOU WERE ALIVE. HEAD NURSE PROLLY SPANKED YOU IN THE FACE YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSCRACK FOR A MOUTH LOOKING WEIRDO FAGGOT. NO WONDER YOU TALK SO MUCH SHIT. YOUR TEXT AS BUTTCHEEKS AS YOUR TOURNEYS AND REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR. YOU WERE LITERALLY BORN AN ASSHOLE. HOW THAT FEEL THOUGH, KNOWING THAT? LIKE I GIVE A SHIT HOW THAT FELT YOU PATHETIC FUCKING ZIPPER MOUTHED TERRANCE AND PHILIP COPYING LAME. FUCK YOU X2.

MUST HAVE LOST YOUR MIND AS WELL AS RESPECT/TOP LIP/CREDIBILITY. THIS SOME SHADY FAGGOT SHIT FORREAL. YOU TRYNA DISCREDIT DULLBOYS VOTE WHEN HES VOTED ALL TOURNEY AND THEYVE COUNTED IN EVERY OTHER BATTLE SO FAR? DULLBOY BEEN INFINITELY MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU IN TEXT AT ANYTHING HE’S CHOSEN TO TURN HIS HAND TO. HES ARCHIVED MORE. WON MORE. IS LESS OF A FUCKING WEIRDO TO LOOK AT. HOW CAN YOU STRAIGHT OVERLOOK SOMEONES OPINION WHEN THEYRE EVEN BETTER THAN YOU ARE? SHITHEAD. YOU PRAISED CEREBRAL PAWS SEE EARLIER IN THE TOURNEY DESPITE ALL YOUR PEERS CALLING IT WACK. YOUR OPINION ISNT WORTH LIP TO ME. OH SORRY, I MEANT ZIP. FUCK YOU. SAME DIFFERENCE FAGGOT.

PLUS KARAOKE VOTED FOR ME AND HIS OPINION ALONE INVALIDATES RYNOS, FLOWS AND YOURS IMHO SO IF YOU WANNA TAKE DULLS VOTE AWAY FROM ME, SURELY RYNOS WACK ASS DESERVES TWO TAKING AWAY FROM HIM MORE SO FOR HAVING SUCH INCREDULOUS MORONIC VOTERS? THATS MY OPINION AT LEAST

VOTES AS STANDS WENT LIKE THIS:

Ryno
Flow
You

vs

Lars
Karaoke
Dullboy

3 + 3 - 2 DOESNT EQUAL 3 IDIOT

SHIT WAS TIED AT 3-3 AND SHOULD HAVE GONE TO A DECIDING VOTE OR PUT US BOTH IN THE FINAL IN A THREEWAY

THATS HOW SHIT WORKS YOU DUMBASS DIRTY PIG PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU

NETCEES NEED TO QUIT TRYNA JEW ME OUT OF SHIT I WIN CLEARLY

PLUS YOUR PIECE OF SHIT TOURNEY FINALS GIMMICK IS WACK AS FUCK ANYWAYS

/THREAD
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:33 PM   #2
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@For Battling
Old 12-04-2018, 12:34 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

u voted for urself tho? lol that tourneys fucked llmao
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #4
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
u voted for urself tho? lol that tourneys fucked llmao
Everyone had to, to hide who they were. It was in the rules.

Ryno was blatantly Alcoholics. Flow real voted against me tactfully to avoid facing me in the finals, he was The Police, Zelph was Firefighters and obv voted against me too to give himself an easy final setup.

It’s some lames on here man.

Last edited by sral; 12-04-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:37 PM   #5
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

You still crying about losing? Lmao you lost 2-1 idk how else to explain to your retarded britsih ass

So emotional omg I keep getting jew by Netcees omg omg

Dull boy vote doesn’t count. Your vote doesn’t count. Your opponents vote doesn’t count. That leaves it 2-1

What kind of maths do you fagits do in Britain where 2-1 = 6? The fuck
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #6
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
Everyone had to hide who they were.

Ryno was blatantly Alcoholics. Flow real voted against me tactfully to avoid facing me in the finals, he was The Police, Zelph was Firefighters and obv voted against me too to give himself an easy final setup.

It’s some lames on here man.
Lol I admire you trying to decipher everyone’s alias’ but you’re wrong about literally all of that. I’ll disclose everyone’s shit after this round obv
Old 12-04-2018, 12:38 PM   #7
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

U MAD, BRO?!
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #8
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
You still crying about losing? Lmao you lost 2-1 idk how else to explain to your retarded britsih ass

So emotional omg I keep getting jew by Netcees omg omg

Dull boy vote doesn’t count. Your vote doesn’t count. Your opponents vote doesn’t count. That leaves it 2-1

What kind of maths do you fagits do in Britain where 2-1 = 6? The fuck
Fuck doesn’t my vote count? Shit counted last round, no? Y’all wanna beg for votes, have me read the shit then discredit db opinion? BUNCHA LAMES

I will explain vote in excruciating detail to end this dispute if that’s still allowed.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #9
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Fuck doesn’t my vote count? Shit counted last round, no? Y’all wanna beg for votes, have me read the shit then discredit db opinion? BUNCHA LAMES

I will explain vote in excruciating detail to end this dispute if that’s still allowed.
The only battle your vote counted in was the police v firefight battle because you explained somewhat even if it was bs you at least put something up

All of your other shit didn’t count cause you decided to troll and just write “vote so and so”

Uh no the battle is closed lol what kinda crackhead shit is this
Old 12-04-2018, 12:45 PM   #10
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

I get why mine and my opponents wouldn’t buy how you gonna just dismiss that dullboy vote with out explanation when he’s voted the same way all tourney without issue and they’ve all been counted. So in the interests of transparency, why does dullboys vote not count suddenly? I went from 0-3 down, to getting the next 3 straight votes and making a close contest of it. I had the momentum with me going into that final tiebreaker vote that should have been with votes equel. Why didn’t you just leave it open for next vote to decide the winner like anyone with a mouth capable of closing correctly would have you fucking hairlip fractured abomination?
Old 12-04-2018, 12:46 PM   #11
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
The only battle your vote counted in was the police v firefight battle because you explained somewhat even if it was bs you at least put something up

All of your other shit didn’t count cause you decided to troll and just write “vote so and so”

Uh no the battle is closed lol what kinda crackhead shit is this
Oh so his vote counted when it was on your battle, but not on mine?

Got it.

Crooked cop.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:51 PM   #12
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I’d never dishonor the legacy of text by voting contrary to my honest opinion. Shame on you for the conduct you’ve displayed during this tourney. What integrity is left for future contests run by you if this is left as is?
Old 12-04-2018, 12:54 PM   #13
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Tournament Rules

1. YOU MUST VOTE ON ALL BATTLES INCLUDING YOUR OWN!!!

2. You will post your vote on your normal name, and explain your vote. Please let’s not be complete lazy bastards and drop dog shit votes, put some effort into that shit. When you vote on your own battle, try not to make it so obvious as to who you are - personally idc but it’s for your own benefit tbh.

3. Minimum line limit is 10 / Maximum is 16

4. ONLY ONE EXTENSION ALLOWED PER BATTLER! NO EXCEPTIONS! You will have ample amounts of time each week to post your verses, all battles will always be posted on time and on schedule, no excuses. So if you need an extension, PM a mod, don’t post in your thread.

5. Battles will be set on Sunday night or Monday morning. Verses will be due by Friday night. Voting will end on Sunday.

- NO BITING
- NO RECYCLING
- NO CHEATING
- NO SWAYING
Nowhere in the rules does it say dullboy votes have to be explained or they’ll be deducted.

Quoted for truth.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:56 PM   #14
For Battling

Lmfao here’s the summary of this thread.

You’re salty because you lost so you made a thread questioning my beauty but this is really only about that lol you don’t even care about the battle because you’re obv trolling right now on that because you know it’s fair and I’m always fair
Old 12-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #15
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

You’re lucky I forgot to add a poll because I know for a fact I won that battle regardless of what NC’s bottom tier may have conspired between them this tourney.

I’ll be voting against you all from here on out. Fuck you.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #16
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
U MAD, BRO?!
I just want to finally get a fair shot on NC, I’m sick of being jewed over by these crybabies man. “Oh, Lars can’t be HOF, he hasn’t won enough tourneys,” “Oh, Muffin is so good at pic battles when he pops dick pills. Vote - Muff”, “Broke Lesnar’s NBL doesnt count,” “Cash and Inf have the coolest tag team name. Even though they dropped mediocre first round, vote - Cashtration”

It’s the same thing over and over. People here suck at text and no longer know what’s actually dope. That’s my opinion. The blind are spoon feeding the blind with their shitty rehashed Capitalise a Couple Words to help these idiots see what I’m doing swag. Forced wordplays. Terrible half-name plays. Idioms. Hyperbole bullshit. None of you are good anymore.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:18 PM   #17
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

This was worth the read.
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 01:19 PM   #18
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

for gods sakes lol

the cerebral palsy line was mine and I liked it, also was a ode to Cerebro as well. It's okay if you don't like it sraL, you've liked plenty of my other shit so I know you're good lol

sorry Bags and Destro, you got it wrong lmao

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 01:26 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

wait

is zelph revealing who everyone was each round or did Lars get upset and out that stuff before the finals?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 01:30 PM   #20
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

iirc that cerebral palsy shit was from a no show and didn’t even go to voting, so idk what you’re harboring it for. I said that shit was trash. I had the best verse in that battle and I wasn’t even in it

I figured it was veritas because he got butt hurt and negged me for dropping my verse in the open mic section as if that had any affect whatsoever on the tourney

Last edited by Qualm; 12-04-2018 at 01:49 PM.
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
it was jabari tbh, itt lars shits on wrong verse, new jack lolz, pm bayou if ur feelin blue, poppy opener lolz