Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 07-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #81
Masaii

Yeah you're right, everything in the world is influenced by Mericah, the Venice Cannals? LOL NOPE that shit was influenced by the Missisipi River!
Old 07-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #82
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
no doubt. I wasn't insinuating that we stopped Germany invading England. really England being an island was the biggest factor of them avoiding invasion. and yes the USA was a huge contributor to winning world war 2 ofcourse along with Russia and England. we were lucky the war never was fought on our soil. but ya that's why those three countries emerged as the super powers after the war. invading Russia was the dumbest thing hitler could have done. it has shaped the world still to this day
Oh word, I obviously misunderstood, my bad.

I do wonder how America vs Russia would go down though, I never want to see it happen, but it's interesting to think about...I haven't came to a conclusion tbh Most of me is confident with all the advances in technology and whatnot that America could probably do it, but it would be close and verrry risky.

I doubt it will happen tbh but who knows? Nothing surprises me anymore.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:45 PM   #83

Old 07-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #84
Nigma
The COAT...

Battle Record: 28-20

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x3)

Nigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant futureNigma has a brilliant future

How come tho. We could be like the fox and the hound... nvm, @Witty hello sir how are you
Old 07-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #85
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Sup @Nigma what's good?

Also, who the fucks this other guy? lol

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:01 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
How come tho. We could be like the fox and the hound... nvm, @Witty hello sir how are you
Old 07-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #87
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Dont ever speak of what you dont know of. Yeah you fought the Japs, but we didnt get ANY help from you. Research the kokoda trail, we beat the Japs to a bloody pulp and repelled them from our doorstep. And newsflash buddy, Australia could never be successfully invaded, it is far too isloated.

But fuck it, Japanese is my favourite food, I love that shit so they are welcome to come any time.
the whole reason those battles happened was because japan was isolating austrailia from the united states. you guys didnt valiantly just fight the japanese off with no help. you guys were stalemated. which is fine. you stopped the forces sent to murk. but the difference was you had reinforcements. the japanese didnt. you know why? because americans murked there reserves and etc at guadalcanal. the japs then were crushed in new guinea by austrailian, and wait for it, american troops.

so much for not getting any help from america lol.

your guys' airforce and navy could not have defended an assault from japan. that is not opinion. that is fact.

we saved you guys. you paraded our soldiers through your streets and loved us

this is all fact.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:41 PM   #88
Masaii

Alright man theres no point arguing with you since you currently hold at diploma in modern history. Mini GOW right here.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #89
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nah i got that whole reply from wikipedia'ing the kokoda track campaigns

i know next to nothing about modern history im a self learned ancient historian lol

i just remember austrailia from the show the pacific when americans showed up and they all went nuts

i get a solid 70 percent of my history knowledge from tv shows lmao
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #90
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00000000000
Hello would you like to be friends?
Lol

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #91
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

How come when 00000000000 is quoted i get a notification?
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #92
Rawn M.D.

Lol I did too @SiK
Old 07-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #93
TrillClinton

TrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant futureTrillClinton has a brilliant future

Ayo...

Don't quote me boy... Cuz I aint shit
TrillClinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #94
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Same with me

But shit whats up trill?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #95
Scripter
_Al_GO_RYTHMIC

Battle Record: 1-3

Scripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-levelScripter drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Same here

Ⓖⓔⓣ ⓘⓝ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓑⓞⓦⓛ
I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝
¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸.•*¨*•♫♪

◕MUSIC◕LOVE◕LIVE◕LAUGH◕
☯█▄█ █ █▀█ █▄█ █▀█ █▀█ ♬
♬█▀█ █ █▀▀ █▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ ☯
❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤♡
Scripter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #96
Masaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah i got that whole reply from wikipedia'ing the kokoda track campaigns

i know next to nothing about modern history im a self learned ancient historian lol

i just remember austrailia from the show the pacific when americans showed up and they all went nuts

i get a solid 70 percent of my history knowledge from tv shows lmao
Lol I remember that the aussie punched him in the face then they had an all in brawl. Great Show.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #97
ROCKY

ROCKY is on a distinguished road

ADRIANNNNN
ROCKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #98
Undead.
Coolest Story Ever Bro..

Battle Record: 2-4

Undead. is on a distinguished road

why am i being summoned?
Undead. is offline   Reply With Quote