Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-19-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default Throwback: Gucci Mane Ethers Eminem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7HO62Hmkg4

Last edited by ...the Nagger; 08-19-2015 at 10:41 AM.
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:56 AM   #2
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

lmfao in what way was this him 'ethering' eminem?

this was horrible.

And eminem took the W with The Warning anyways.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:02 AM   #3
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

mariah carey went in more that gucci

If your gonna blatantly hate em atleast do it right
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:21 AM   #4
YDK
ghost in the matrix

Battle Record: 14-25

Champed
- Art of Writing League (x2)
- Lime Green Poetry Association

YDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant futureYDK has a brilliant future

Lol Gucci only goes in on bad tats bad music an retards like wocka flocka
Old 08-19-2015, 11:28 AM   #5
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

I think gucci the biggest name artist who would have agreed to do the song, regardless of knowing its a personal diss against eminem. Nicks doing is my guess.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:31 AM   #6
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

definitely did not ether EM

delete this thread
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:39 AM   #7
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
lmfao in what way was this him 'ethering' eminem?

this was horrible.

And eminem took the W with The Warning anyways.
Y'all niggas funny.. All of y'all

Cuz I totally meant that Gucci came out and rapped to the level of nas on his track entitled ether

Nvm the fact that the direct diss exists and nothing has ever been said to Gucci about it

Nvm the fact that em put out an entire song screaming at mariah so she wouldn't expose his nerd ass

And then once Nick cannon gets involved em apologizes for the entire thing

Face it your God Eminem is a w**** nerd faggot. Gucci would roasted that nigga so hard if he woulda responded, or worse u know he half retarded
Old 08-19-2015, 11:44 AM   #8
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
mariah carey went in more that gucci

If your gonna blatantly hate em atleast do it right
OK so drake is a bitch for responding to meek with a diss track and em gets flat out disrespected by a grown man who also raps and nothing is said or done but he's still your God right and not a bitch iyo? Interesting
Old 08-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #9
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Lmao you are weird.

Why the fuck would he reply to this when he replied to the ACTUAL SONG?

Gucci a nobody.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:48 AM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

And em didn't apologise...did you watch or even listen to that interview? his face and words were literally dripping with sarcasm.

Gucci is not, and never will be on em's radar, same way I wouldn't expect Jay to respond to a gucci diss...they are not on the same level.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM   #11
...the Nagger

Quote:
Lmao you are weird.

Why the fuck would he reply to this when he replied to the ACTUAL SONG?

Gucci a nobody.
Weird? Right, coming from you that's totally validated

Idk why he would respond, maybe because he was disrespected but I'm sure you wouldn't understand that. A man being disrespected and what not what was I thinking expecting some sort of response. Shame on me

And Gucci ain't a nobody and I don't like Gucci one bit.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:56 AM   #12
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
Weird? Right, coming from you that's totally validated

Idk why he would respond, maybe because he was disrespected but I'm sure you wouldn't understand that. A man being disrespected and what not what was I thinking expecting some sort of response. Shame on me

And Gucci ain't a nobody and I don't like Gucci one bit.
Gucci is absolutely a nobody compared to Eminem, one of the biggest artists of modern times. THE biggest hip hop artist of ALL time. I think Gucci might have had a top ten album once upon a time? Only one tho. And he got like 15 of 'em lmao

And if you disrespected me to my face I'd put your teeth down your throat...you want to record some wack bullshit and call it a diss? go ahead lol...that's not disrespect where I come from...what Gucci did is called trying to get noticed.

Gucci had no reason to diss Em other than because Em is a huge artist, he was tryna use Em to get some light for himself, I didn't even know about this until you posted it lmao his 'diss' sucked and Em had no reason to answer him.

Old 08-19-2015, 12:06 PM   #13
...the Nagger

Quote:
Gucci is absolutely a nobody compared to Eminem, one of the biggest artists of modern times. THE biggest hip hop artist of ALL time. I think Gucci might have had a top ten album once upon a time? Only one tho. And he got like 15 of 'em lmao

And if you disrespected me to my face I'd put your teeth down your throat...you want to record some wack bullshit and call it a diss? go ahead lol...that's not disrespect where I come from...what Gucci did is called trying to get noticed.

Gucci had no reason to diss Em other than because Em is a huge artist, he was tryna use Em to get some light for himself, I didn't even know about this until you posted it lmao his 'diss' sucked and Em had no reason to answer him.
It wasn't his diss, he just felt like disrespecting em is all

And why shouldn't he

And as far as the punching thing goes yea thats disrespect too but it doesn't take away from the disrespect shown here. I dont care how many albums gucci sold nor do i know, like i didnt even know he had a top ten album? I dont see what that got to do with him laughing at him in this song tho? And Let's not act like em didn't get famous off doing the same shit to ppl. The difference is he talks about Elton John and Brittney spears tho.

Last edited by ...the Nagger; 08-19-2015 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:07 PM   #14
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Yea but nobody cared about this shit. It did nothing.

She look wild good in the vid tho lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 12:09 PM   #15
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

He 'felt' like it because more people would notice him if Em replied...if Em even heard this (which i doubt) he would have been dumb to reply. Jay does the same thing. And they're right to.

Fuck he need to be giving irrelevant dudes shine for? And Eminem is close friends with Elton John, there's a difference between disrespect and making a joke. Dudes are so sensitive these days lol

Old 08-19-2015, 12:12 PM   #16
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Yea but nobody cared about this shit. It did nothing.

She look wild good in the vid tho lol.
True. But maybe because em didn't respond.

He chose to respond to mariah tho, which makes sense since it was her diss and he is all butthurt and obsessed over her and what not.

Only reason I think that this is because of his over emotional response with fake voicemails and being called out on it, having Nick Cannon roast him even tho he "warned" him (lol picture that tho) only to apologize a week later. Seemed weak to me but hey it was nothing right
Old 08-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #17
...the Nagger

Quote:
He 'felt' like it because more people would notice him if Em replied...if Em even heard this (which i doubt) he would have been dumb to reply. Jay does the same thing. And they're right to.

Fuck he need to be giving irrelevant dudes shine for? And Eminem is close friends with Elton John, there's a difference between disrespect and making a joke. Dudes are so sensitive these days lol
How you doubt he heard it, have you ever heard of a Eminem track entitled "Warning"?

And Eminem made a career off disrespecting people don't be retarded. He said shock shit and disrespected celebrities for attention and never went after anyone who would really be a threat to him
Old 08-19-2015, 12:18 PM   #18
...the Nagger

Quote:
And em didn't apologise...did you watch or even listen to that interview? his face and words were literally dripping with sarcasm.

Gucci is not, and never will be on em's radar, same way I wouldn't expect Jay to respond to a gucci diss...they are not on the same level.
I get what you saying but em has never responded to anyone or went after anyone who could be considered a threat

Jay has to responded to SOMEONE before. When has em challenged another grown man who wasn't gay or a pop singer?

And as far as his face oozing with sarcasm

He got disrespected first. Made a warning track. Got laughed at a second time. "Fake apologized". Then nothing else happened. But it was because mariah and Nick cannon aren't big enough right?

And u right Gucci may have not been big enough for em, Cuz em wasn't winning that Gucci would put a whole trap tape out roasting that nigga and woulda had every nigga down south bumpin to em getting roasted

Em didn't need that loss the one to mariah was shaking enough

Last edited by ...the Nagger; 08-19-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:54 PM   #19
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
How you doubt he heard it, have you ever heard of a Eminem track entitled "Warning"?

And Eminem made a career off disrespecting people don't be retarded. He said shock shit and disrespected celebrities for attention and never went after anyone who would really be a threat to him
yeah he made a track to the actual song, this is just some random bullshit remix lol

And Nick Cannon admitted himself Em handed him his ass so idk wtf you're talking about lol

And Em has responded to other rappers, are you serious? And he has mentioned other rappers in his songs as jokes along with those celebrities...seriously, learn the difference between a joke and a diss lol wtf He's never went at anybody on that serious shit, but when somebody said some shit he felt he had to reply to, he did...fuck he gonna back down from gucci for? lmao they aren't even close to being on the same level.

lol it's hilarious that you think people in the south fuckin' with gucci would have had any effect on eminem's WORLDWIDE appeal at all.

But yeah, ur right...he totally ethered Em in this. All those insults, much ether, so diss.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:00 PM   #20
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

I agree with this thread