Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Summer Classic X

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 01:10 AM   #1
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cashius vs. Steve Fox aka DLB {Cashius wins}

Round One

FIGHT!

DUE: Friday, the 5th of June @ 11:59 PM PST aka 3 am on the beast coast

12-16 lines, NO MORE AND NO LESS
The rest you already know, I won't accept tom foolery and fuckery

@Cashius
@Steve Fox
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-01-2020, 01:48 AM   #2
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

in

I'm going 7

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z

Last edited by Steve Fox; 06-02-2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old 06-01-2020, 07:35 AM   #3
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Last edited by Cashius; 06-01-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:35 PM   #4
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future
Default Frazier v. Ali I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars
He has a very personal heavy style and is capable of executing his angles well, while also having the somewhat added bonus of there being relatively scarce personals to use
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBL Thread
Week 5 Championship Match: Cashius (4-0) vs. Neighbor (3-0) - NEIGH WINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-2 Punch Thread
Final Four: Blue Bayou vs Cashius - BLUE WINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-2 Punch Thread
Week 5 Contenders: Cashius vs Blue Bayou - BLUE WINS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UPN battle with Aero and Blue Bayou
Blue Bayou wins 12-0
Funny that NBL champ loss got him shopping new religions
Amish keep in touch with Neighbors, you lose that when you against him
Sure, he's versatile with personals, yet a quote'll have him rattled
"I'm feeling Blue" - you, ya pregnant girl, and all the votes after ya battles
Speaking of her.....
She loves diversity in her mouth and cooch from all directions
Heard your people pro-testing now, 'cause ALL your kids got dark complexions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode
Unfortunately, we've become a spam target over the past few years and this is the only way we can keep registration open to new users.
NC like the US, used to see such a wonderful place to be
But that's history after your kind came w/ disease and forced Natives to flee
"I'M A MONSTER!", Nightmare when it comes to challengers
Meaning all the tales and weapons are Unreal like he's from Soul Calibur

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=34693

^^Give him credit; bank on stretched bars to say the least
It's txtonomics when a Cashless society makes interest rates increase

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z

Last edited by Steve Fox; 06-05-2020 at 10:59 PM. Reason: I want the dagger to go inside you
Old 06-05-2020, 07:56 AM   #5
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

@Cashius

Due today
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-05-2020, 10:59 PM   #6
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
Sincerely,

a coon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Fox View Post
I'm a coon with nigger genetics. This is well documented
Have you see his fucking verses?...The kid is just ass
It’s funny, you call yourself a coon...when you need to put a lid on that trash
These bullet holes have you in a baddddd condition...This fucker gonna bleed dead
I don’t care where you live...You’re State gonna be “Opened Up” when you Leave Red
The most socially awkward EVER...You approach a girl with shakes, clown
Shit, even saying Hydrangea...If you bought her Flowers it’d give you a nervous breakdown
You’re the corniest dude...It’s like you were born to just lose
Only time Fox is on the Right Side of ANYTHING is when they’re reporting the news
The Milly’s or Wesson...either way bullets leavin’ they clip
It’s an episode of First Take...either ‘let the Max talk’ or give Stephen A. Smith
Hit you on the street with a full round...Come get your noodle tagged
Only time YOU start clicking on the corner with the clip...is trying to skip a YouTube ad
Old 06-06-2020, 02:48 AM   #7
Fracture

Battle Record: 9-2

Fracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant futureFracture has a brilliant future

I didnt like steve fox much here. All the extra links and quotes were like a record skipping. Cost you momentum.

Cashius, fox news and first take were the stand outs. Rest of the verse was lackluster.. Still enough to win

Vote- Cashius
Old 06-06-2020, 04:05 AM   #8
UserName
K I N G

Battle Record: 15-10

UserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant futureUserName has a brilliant future

Goin with Cash here.

Steve:

Cash:

These bullet holes have you in a baddddd condition...This fucker gonna bleed dead
I don’t care where you live...You’re State gonna be “Opened Up” when you Leave Red
The most socially awkward EVER...You approach a girl with shakes, clown
Shit, even saying Hydrangea...If you bought her Flowers it’d give you a nervous breakdown
Only time Fox is on the Right Side of ANYTHING is when they’re reporting the news
It’s an episode of First Take...either ‘let the Max talk’ or give Stephen A. Smith

hey, solidest section i've read today. Read pretty effortlessly. Good shit. Steve, you just didnt have much as far as WIT. you chose to go for the deep personal angle and it wasnt effective enough, like, at all. i respect the choice, just not the execution.

Cool battle.

V - Cassius
Old 06-06-2020, 06:43 AM   #9
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

lol at the tags

Fox had the blue line.. but 6 quotes and a link for a 12 line verse, i mean, it’s gotta intertwine effectively and was just a miss for me here

cash- red state was niiiice, fox was solid and stephen a was a bangerrr.. that was fire and lotb..

v Cashius
Old 06-06-2020, 02:13 PM   #10
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Speaking of her.....
She loves diversity in her mouth and cooch from all directions
Heard your people pro-testing now, 'cause ALL your kids got dark complexions

vs.

Have you see his fucking verses?...The kid is just ass
It’s funny, you call yourself a coon...when you need to put a lid on that trash

Good battle guys. Fox i appreciate the very personal direction you took with your verse. i dont have any problem with all the links and quotes etc personally, i just felt a couple werent great conceptually and didnt hit.. I liked the two i quoted tho

Cash pretty consistent verse overall...i know Neigh had a Stephen A bar in the fight night recently but your execution as really dope....Cash was more consistent with the 3 best bars of the battle so he took it

Vote Cashius
-kungfugrip
Old 06-06-2020, 02:22 PM   #11
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

It’s tough with all the quotes in a verse I’m not trying to choose my own adventure honestly. Too much of that going on in Steve’s verse paired with some decent bars.

Cashius trash, fox, and steph smith bars were nice. Solid verse all around.

Vote Cash
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 06-06-2020, 06:45 PM   #12
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

DLB had — dark complexions

Cashius had —opener, hydrangea & closer

Thought DLB tried to take a personal approach here which I can appreciate, but the payoff wasn’t there in his punches; good concepts botched by below-average wording/execution. Cash didn’t seem like he tried too hard here, but wrote enough to win. The bars I mentioned from him were above average jabs & the rest were standard disses that still hit

v/ Cash
Old 06-07-2020, 11:17 AM   #13
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

This was a cool little battle. I think Fox would have been much better suited without all the commentary/quotes.. the personals didn’t hit hard enough to warrant dedicating most of the verse to them, IMO. If he’d have focused more on wit/punches, he might have taken this.

Cashius had an ok verse. I know some folks liked that Hydrangea play, but I wasn’t a huge fan. I keep reading it in a Fargo accent to make it work, and it just doesn’t hit to me... but, generally, Cashius was slightly more witty than Fox and was more direct. Just a consistently, slightly better verse. So, Cashius takes it.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:57 AM   #14
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

This was a good read. DLB went the personal route. I liked the harshness and you had smooth wording. There just wasn’t enough wit though. Your style is different which is fine but there wasn’t enough with at times. I enjoyed the Blue line.

Cashius, to be honest I liked the whole verse. I thought he killed it. Opener was fire. I could probably quote the whole verse. Stephen A Smith was a banger too. Good job. Nicely executed.

Vote Cashius.
Closed Thread

Tags
cash watches fox news legit, damn...cashius is racist