Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2023, 08:08 PM   #1
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default Vs. Sinacgo by Pharaohs Army - III? [Rubber match?]

@Sinacog SECOND TO DROP MUST MATCH (APPROX --- WITHIN A "FEW LINES"--- THE LENGTH/LINE COUNT OF INITIAL BATTLER....if the lines are way diff. lengths- eyeball it. similar lengths.

"I know you won't break the rules. There aren't any."
GL AJ /Sinacog (if accepted)

**The typo in the title was not intentional. I don't know how to change it. Maybe @Aero can.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 03-06-2023 at 08:14 PM. Reason: **
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2023, 07:22 PM   #2
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGuzyDX-1qU

Terrible troll. Although, surprisingly, very-under-control!, these days!
(A)Gun-toting cheapskate WHO I'M GOING TO Cremate!

Kinda liked one track, AJ...too bad it was about 3 minutes: of your career. ? .

u motherfucker. fuck you. at least when me & jeso & 2trip & j & whoever else were SPAMMING CYPHERS we tried to bring something decent/creative.
if you spit one more monster bar, magic bar, daggar star, what FAGGAT U R!!!!
spawned when ur mom got raped by ANSWERS DAD IN THE BACK 'V THE CAR

DO YOU REALIZE ALL THAT I DO HERE? 'N YOUUU? YU WTF DO U DO HERE...U STUPID QUEER/...Ah..eh..imean I;D RATHER WATCHA MOVIE, DEAR, OR FREESTYLE LIKE @UH OH IN ALL CAPZ'S, [as\while] YOU GRABME A SMOOTHIE...OR A BEER,
why tf do u think i got
!!!!hooked on hallucinogens here?!?!! 2 MUCH OF UR HOOLIGANISM,
here.
here.
no, i'm calm.

BB and his clan of Yodas would tell me to. Pause. Let the satire "breathe". Come to you. Naturally. Under the floorboards. I hide from the Nazis in a well-written movie - with good cinemetography.

Augh....Sinacog, A.J., the lamefayg who'd ratha post neighbors rapz than his own
or sum other 'hof site' about a monster
which i said was tight
WHICH WAS RIGHT,
just like all my feed.
(&votes.)
while sinacog STROKES frigginnnn just who the hell knowz????!!!lollll{like u kin pictur 'im sitting ther w/ anime doing WHAT NOBODY KNOWSSS}
....W/ his raps in tha background....
pharaohs&Answers on the private tab while he practices his SECOND "OKAY TRACK" LOLLLL

IN A NO RULES TOPICAL I CAN KEEP EDITIING THIS UNTIL YOU DROP A SIMILAR LENGHT VERSE THEN I HAVE TO STOP. ARE YOU TEMPTED AJ?

I regulate like warren g, when this foreign dweeb is boring me i make him do his chores for me
yeah.
I drop wriiittens now -(the)cypher no longer has a hold of me!
This fairy tale kid rhymes, like he's only 3, aborted in his mommy he was'sposed to be
either by pill or procedure
this idiot's ego is bigger than mine&aero's 'cept after alllll this practice he STILL ISN'T ETHER
******still editing @Sinacog....the longer it takes for "ya" to drop? ....yeah, til then this shit won't stop :-) ******
Cuz we hold glocks, possess AK's older than pac!, ever since i insulted blue i look over my shoulder to talk
cept when it come to 'his boiiiiii & his free copy&paste verses yeah sinacog u aint nothin u worthless! u prolly @Adverse's Troll - is my first guess
after that, it's answer AND blue, but ther 2 busy doing their ...um
NOT adding their 2 cents cuz the battles area is too corny for anyone to ever fucking comprehend, attend, place a vote, or call a friend
-NOW WHOZ FAULT IS THAT???? AERO ITS THEIIIRRR FUCKING FAULT | IM DROPPING LEGIT VOTEs....
oh yeah,
sinacog,
=================================

Verse 3 is written(lol, KEYED) with at least three in mind:
@Bladed Thesis @Johnny 6 feet &of course @Sinacog--

The hour strikes new as the clock bell rings in the evening.
Times two? I rock well, so the hook & bridge is deceiving.

Sinacog pours through his papers, his files, every textsite he's defiled!
Wondering how Pharaoh passed him on the second mile -- harnessed his power!
AJ pondered for hours, where ta stick the imagery?
Cuz all'he had was serpents 'n snakes, hissing "sinistry",
Nazis & oozies but his coherency was missing symmetry.
If he's mentally challenged, autistic, english2ndLanguage, theni feel-bad for dissing his idiocy, or uninentional (over)simplicity...
(but)I'll still diss his ministry!
As an athiest I'm well-versed in religions, and their lack of consistency.
At least he's not spammming and pissing me off | Here is something that may help him w/ his intri***y:

The raven's talons clack on the victorian windowsill painted Black
Burlesque; House down tha path - our destination - Sinacog doesn't know'his way back
There's jesters there that could(even) make Poe laugh, or open up
-even-on-Opium\&such--broken hearted widowers,
who "close their emotions" shut, perhaps known to cut, burgandy blood ontha velvet rug
BB knows it's love when i stole 'is stuff, but biting Sinacog is: -- ROUGH [lol]
I think I've had enough,
perhaps i'll retire 'n dwell, w/ my sister in a Cave as I; overdescribe the neuro-chemicals -involvd in the "take"
Take it from me, AJ, it's about cutting the fat 'n repetition
I KINDLY ask that u listen, as the dew on the moss glistens. we'd ALL
Hoped for Prose, as I Tolld -johnny I had lost the written. :-(
This is not the end; &Sinacog is not forgiven
You play w/fire in text, there r actions,'n "REoctions" when u shock the system!!
Here's his pot to piss in \ rather his PINK SLIP
This shit's sick, &the 3tags? - were for the writing style/descriptions
(the guys i'd like ta have a DRINKwth)
To hurt - is not the mission,, though others'v suffered the SameFate as A.J.
I've skimmed him more than most. (I)Think he appreciates ITaketheTime to look@ what the Page Say [pff-breathe]
,may day. he's been hit by a meteor!
going forward all i ask iz4his shit to be?(a little bit)"meatier".~

===
this is a secret beat, &i'd ask that readers let me use it here first, plz:
===

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 03-08-2023 at 10:14 PM. Reason: verse 2 & 3
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote