Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 02-18-2020, 02:43 PM   #41
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I had a friend I was there for once.. we was coworkers and I remember he was mad young but has a full on beard and he refused to shave it because it was his trademark.. I have a better beard now but not back then. I used to to this dude’s house cause he wouldn’t come into work and I’d be trying to get home to get off those drugs.. I’ve done drugs but nothing hard and not since I used to play ball
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:45 PM   #42
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

I played on courts at the junior high near my neighborhood. Always had decent people playing there. I wasn’t the best but I’d hold my own. Even schooled them for a while like when I used to text battle. It was like a wrestling match. Like Bret Hart and Undertaker Shawn Michaels type shit. What was his nickname? Shit I can’t remember. The music he would come out to was kinda dope honestly.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:48 PM   #43
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

That one cage match they had with ladders and that one dude with the glove he’d stick in your mouth. I used to wrestle and was pretty good but I don’t now. Those ropes they use look so bouncy. I never did that type wrestling though. In the gym I used to go to there was this guy who looked like Don Johnson from Miami Vice. I lived in Miami for a while. The girls down there are fly.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #44
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I like to fly sometimes. Usually coach but once I got upgraded to first class because of a mix up with someone’s ticket. When I was a kid I got one of those Delta wing buttons and I used to have it but it got thrown away at some point probably.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:50 PM   #45
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Lmaoooooo
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:50 PM   #46
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Fuck you... lay off that fentanyl if you want that real real.. no fent cut I got
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:51 PM   #47
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

My garbage can has one of those foot peddle openers and I like that when I’m making noodles or something and don’t have a free hand. Had this chick over once and we were watching that movie with the two dogs eating noodles and we tried to do it but it didn’t work out like in the movie. The couch we were sitting on was Ethan Allen I think. Like Allen Iverson. His crossover was crazy. I remember that game where he crossed Jordan over.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:54 PM   #48
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Jordan was the best if you ask me.. like Kobe was good. I used to collect cards too. Sold them before the bottom fell out for like 5k. Made a few rent payments with that. Back when I lived in Kansas. It snows there and I hadn’t ever used snow tires. My girl was looking at me like I was some sort of buster. You know you hate it when I a girl can do some shit you know you should be doing. She bought a strap on once and I got all excited like she was gonna invite some chick friend of hers over but nah she wanted to fuck me. I’m like now hold on I’m not with that.
Old 02-18-2020, 02:58 PM   #49
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

It was made of some crazy type rubbery substance that felt like a real dick.. she was ready with lube and everything. Reminded me of this slipping slide we used to play on when I was a kid. It had that big splash pool at the end like in those commercials. We only had 4-5 channels when I was that age so it was mostly Fraggle Rock and Seasame Street. Maybe some He-Man I think. I had those toys too. That one dude with the flat head that looked like a battering ram. It’s actually sitting right under my tv now. I have a ton of channels. Not the most probably but a lot.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:01 PM   #50
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

I been watching The Outsider on HBO and it kind of pisses me off right because not only did HBO fuck up Deadwood but then they let those two writers fuck up GoT. Pisses me off. It’s like that other show Lost with the girl who ended up in a couple Marvel movies I think. Yea. She was Ant-Man. That little Spanish dude in that was hilarious. He should have his own spin off. I used to be Mexican but it’s been a long time since then. I’m black now I think. Fucking identity crisis.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:03 PM   #51
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Y’all know that line by Em that’s like my split personality is having an identity crisis? It’s like that. Sometimes idk wtf I’m even saying. Mind altered by the henney and that’s my reasoning. Seasoning. I like to pepper and salt my steaks before hand. Maybe some garlic powder on there. Get the pan nice and hot give it a seer then stick it in the oven for a few minutes.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:04 PM   #52
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
My garbage can has one of those foot peddle openers and I like that when I’m making noodles or something and don’t have a free hand. Had this chick over once and we were watching that movie with the two dogs eating noodles and we tried to do it but it didn’t work out like in the movie. The couch we were sitting on was Ethan Allen I think. Like Allen Iverson. His crossover was crazy. I remember that game where he crossed Jordan over.
Yeah I think that time when he crossed Jordan over, I like how he did his corn rows that day... it kind of reminded me of the corn in the field of dreams.. Kevin Costner... man I love him... he was Robin Hood right...I didn’t like him in that but I like the Disney version of Robin Hood I loved the intro to that song

Man I do love that song... brings back childhood memories... speaking of cock do you remember when the game cocks won that one game... I do.. I was talking to my dog George... I named him George because my cousin likes George Clooney
Old 02-18-2020, 03:12 PM   #53
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

And now you know... George Clooney is a dapper dan man god dammit, he doesn’t want any fop or palmate.. what is this a 2 horse town... one time I saw 2 horses... it was in a horrible place in Baton Rouge Louisiana.. it was a rinky dink carnival side show, they were all emaciated... and I thought wild wild horses.... Rolling Stones... I rolled a stone once and it went down a hill and hit a groundhog... you remember Groundhog Day by bill Murray... that feels like my life... you remember when bill Murray and Rza and Gza did a skit together... and rza pronounced Murray like muwwy.. does rza have a lisp... do I have a lisp
Old 02-18-2020, 03:15 PM   #54
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:25 PM   #55
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Fuck you, you’re horrible.. and dull boy at least had a hella funny verse I read.. and his meaningless rants to point out I sometimes rant.. is funny...
Old 02-18-2020, 03:47 PM   #56
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Fuck you, you’re horrible.. and dull boy at least had a hella funny verse I read.. and his meaningless rants to point out I sometimes rant.. is funny...
You ranting isn’t funny. Do us a favor and slice the rhino in half on your echo shirt with a steak knife
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 06:44 PM   #57
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
You ranting isn’t funny. Do us a favor and slice the rhino in half on your echo shirt with a steak knife
Ummm that wasn't very nice.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:41 PM   #58
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Oh fuck...How good was Pun!!!
Fuck pun

That fat fuck coulda gave me five classic albums instead he wanted to eat himself to death. Fuck pun
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 07:47 PM   #59
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

lol @ dull boy's ouch rant
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:01 PM   #60
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
lol @ dull boy's ouch rant
Lol it was amazing

and GONE at your sig....that's actually a real comment?
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote