Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2013, 04:44 AM   #1
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts
Default E. Ness bodied Iron Solomon.

Solomon was corny. First round was okay. Overrated.

Ness was too raw.

To beat me, you gotta work with the devil
I mean really know that nigga on a personal level
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

OH SHIT, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THESE NEW THINGS CALLED POKEMOM CARDS YET?

THEY'RE AWESOME.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:20 AM   #3
Joe Metts

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future

I know this shits older then your herpes but yo just saying.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:37 AM   #4
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

lmao Metts just seen that new flick "Star Wars" coming out
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:41 AM   #5
Joe Metts

Super funny man.

I just heard that 'new' album illmatic too and seen that 'new' show seinfeld.

Witty stuff.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:44 AM   #6
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

No way a body but he did barely win.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #7
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

lmao man no way did e ness body nor beat solomon
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:55 AM   #8
Joe Metts

Really watch it gow. Its the most overrated performance i ever seen.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i thought ness got him as well
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

^lol word

I remember you saying that back then @uh-oh

Idk, maybe I should watch it again
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:21 AM   #11
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Ness outrapped Iron based off flow, but content wise not even close. Iron broke Ness down more than Ness did to Iron. Iron won handily.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #12
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

I saw Solomon win... Honestly but in both ends one of the worse performances to date man.... But had crowd control or fresh flips and e.Ness creating a new ducking Nile river sweating like that's the main objective

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:24 AM   #13
Joe Metts

Iron was more comical.

But bar for bar. Not even close like at all.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #14
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious View Post
I saw Solomon win... Honestly but in both ends one of the worse performances to date man.... But had crowd control or fresh flips and e.Ness creating a new ducking Nile river sweating like that's the main objective
nigga that was solomon's second best performance, stop it

and his best was against some dude we never heard of named shirt and tie
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #15
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

What exactly do you mean "bar for bar?" Half of what Ness said wasn't even directed at or specific to Iron.

The whole "bars over jokes" bit is wack to me. If you can get a crowd of people to laugh at your opponent, that's superior MCing. People act like "bars" is just on some thug shit like "I'm harder than you," but if a ton of people are cracking up at how much of a joke/pussy/phony you are, make no mistake, you're getting clowned on and embarrassed in any street.
oats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #16
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

From when i seen this 3years ago i had solomon winning....i remember feeling like id much sooner go cop an e ness album then a solomon one tho lol

I remember the gett to cuttin like a buccaneer shit from ness an the lebron heat angle from solomon....which was the illest lebron flip i ever heard

Solomon was corny at times tho......im nkt gonna re watch it tho...wasnt that good the first time lol
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:41 AM   #17
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

ok

look at it like this

if it was a cypher - e ness bodied him.

as a battle no.

solomon's rounds were all about straight up embarrassing him. 90% of ness rounds coulda been said anywhere to anyone just about.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #18
Joe Metts

Im not saying bars over jokes.

Im saying solomons jokes were overrated and corny.

And of course he had crowd control lol its people that worship him in the crowd. He was the 'greatest' to them
Old 06-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #19
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Were talking about the same battle tho right??? The URLtv

@...munster performance wise not bar wise bar wise he was good slot of his shit was at times corny but flew over the crowds head at times.

E.Ness is just horrible i hate that guy

Im awaiting the dizaster vs. Cortez match that'd coming up and the ockwerdz vs. Math Hoffa

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #20
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Meezy View Post
Im not saying bars over jokes.

Im saying solomons jokes were overrated and corny.

And of course he had crowd control lol its people that worship him in the crowd. He was the 'greatest' to them
eness spit really generic bars. reminded me of old school battles like 10 or 15 years ago when they used to rap about different shit and how dope they was instead of dissing each other. like the ll cool j battles and shit back in the day. but for the new age iron ripped him to pieces.

e ness showed out on psyah boy though you should peep that battle i actually thought ness went in.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote