Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

So nc team of idiots going to have a debate that turns into an argument about debates that turn into arguments today huh?

Solid.

Yes there are worthwhile debates on myriad of complex subjects.

No there are not worthwhile debates on social media from the average participant.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
There are very few facts in life. You used the gun debate as an example. There is nothing factual in those arguments.
there are facts used to dispute each side. statistics etc, but you are basically arguing my point. you can't debate something that is a fact of life. the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. you can't debate that. you can only debate opinion, and only cite facts that support your opinion.

like amen and his youth football nonsense he's bringing back up. the only time i was saying its impossible for a kid in youth football to get a concussion was when it turned to trolling because you guys weren't paying attention to what i was saying.

which is it is less likely for the youth to get a concussion because of the mass and speed of them, it creates smaller collisions

i think it was brought up again that they are smaller/weaker so they are more susceptible

but the debate lies in there, whether you think their fragility outweighs the strength of the impacts. im assuming you guys think that since they're frail little kids the little impacts they take leave them more susceptible to a concussion than a bigger kid/adult athlete who is actually hitting harder

so the countless times i brought up it being more dangerous the higher levels it goes, was ignored because you guys interpreted that its impossible for a kid to get a concussion. and my trolling saying literally that, after being annoyed at my overall point being ignored didn't help matters. which was its much safer for youth kids to collide in regards to concussions than high school and up.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #23
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
So nc team of idiots going to have a debate that turns into an argument about debates that turn into arguments today huh?

Solid.

No there are not worthwhile debates on social media from the average participant.
I'm currently debating with myself on whether to rape you first and murder you after, or vice versa.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:19 PM   #24
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post

Solid.

You think you know what’s what on complex mermaid subjects? You’re not even a mermaid.

This is why uh oh and trump are winning.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #25
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao, this guy @uh-oh
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:20 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

MAGA nigga
Old 05-05-2018, 12:26 PM   #27
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
there are facts used to dispute each side. statistics etc, but you are basically arguing my point. you can't debate something that is a fact of life. the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. you can't debate that. you can only debate opinion, and only cite facts that support your opinion.

like amen and his youth football nonsense he's bringing back up. the only time i was saying its impossible for a kid in youth football to get a concussion was when it turned to trolling because you guys weren't paying attention to what i was saying.

which is it is less likely for the youth to get a concussion because of the mass and speed of them, it creates smaller collisions

i think it was brought up again that they are smaller/weaker so they are more susceptible

but the debate lies in there, whether you think their fragility outweighs the strength of the impacts. im assuming you guys think that since they're frail little kids the little impacts they take leave them more susceptible to a concussion than a bigger kid/adult athlete who is actually hitting harder

so the countless times i brought up it being more dangerous the higher levels it goes, was ignored because you guys interpreted that its impossible for a kid to get a concussion. and my trolling saying literally that, after being annoyed at my overall point being ignored didn't help matters. which was its much safer for youth kids to collide in regards to concussions than high school and up.
That was your opinion that was not based on facts or evidence. You seem to understand what a fact is in your first bit and then show you don’t in the next. You didn’t show us any evidence your opinion was correct. Everyone but you disagreed with it. Those are situations where you should think about backing up your claims and realizing they’re nonsense when you can’t. Your argument ignores physics and medical research but was okay in your mind because you live in potatoe country so youre a first hand expert.

Debates become nonsense arguments when people think their opinions based on nothing are facts. That whole thread was a perfect example.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #28
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:

it's the same thing u fucka retardo. if a chicken fights another chicken to the death it's still a fight to the death- same if a lion were to fight to the desth with another lion. yes lions prob stronger than a chicken but they're still getting hurt but they're just different size u fucking moron fgt
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:31 PM   #29
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

nobody cares about ur wet dream of super strong football players being so obscenely strong they give each other concussions lmfao fucka idiyote. MY OOINT WAS THAT U HET A CONCUSSION BUT DIFFERENT CUS UR WEak, HEY AMEN I FUCK UR KID IN ANUS HEHE TROLL. inversely if a kid were to rape another kid it would still be rape, her if u were to rape the same kid it probably wouldn't be rape .CUS UR A SMALL DICKED FUCKA IDIYOTE MOWRUN LMAO fuckiA LOSER
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 12:44 PM   #30
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by via GOOGLE
ar·gu·ment
ˈärɡyəmənt
noun
1. an exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one. "I've had an argument with my father"

2. a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong. "there is a strong argument for submitting a formal appeal"

de·bate
dəˈbāt
noun
1. a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.

2. argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner. "the board debated his proposal"
Old 05-05-2018, 01:55 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
That was your opinion that was not based on facts or evidence. You seem to understand what a fact is in your first bit and then show you don’t in the next. You didn’t show us any evidence your opinion was correct. Everyone but you disagreed with it. Those are situations where you should think about backing up your claims and realizing they’re nonsense when you can’t. Your argument ignores physics and medical research but was okay in your mind because you live in potatoe country so youre a first hand expert.

Debates become nonsense arguments when people think their opinions based on nothing are facts. That whole thread was a perfect example.
my whole argument is physics and medical research

google concussion statistics in youth football vs. high school vs. college vs. nfl

kids weighing 100 lbs that run a 8.8 40 yard dash don't have the same mass and speed as kids that weigh 200 in highschool and put up 4.6's

you guys presented no evidence, just your opinion. so i didn't present any evidence, just opinion, i thought it was retarded to think otherwise. but here is the first article after googling "less likely for concussion in youth football"

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full...25967116686784

Quote:
Injury is more likely to occur in youth flag football than in youth tackle football. Severe injuries and concussions were not significantly different between leagues. Concussion was more likely to occur during games than during practice. Players in the sixth or seventh grade were more likely to suffer a concussion than were younger players.
you can extrapolate the data as the players get bigger, stronger and faster

its not a retarded viewpoint, its backed by science, physics and data.

im sure you could google is youth football more dangerous and find an article with facts that back your side

which again proves my whole point of you can only debate things that aren't fact at their core. neither of us will budge on this so if you think im whats wrong with debates understand you are the same person on the opposite side of this debate
Old 05-05-2018, 02:04 PM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

ps. i found a bunch more studies, some even stating that youth football has higher concussion rates than high school (the study that said that followed 400 youth football players and contrasted it with the much larger sample size high school study though) and even that study said 15 of the 20 concussions were in the 11-12 year olds, and the 8-10 year olds risk of concussion was way less.

also keep in mind high school kids don't want to be pussies so they aren't going to pretend to have a concussion because they heard the pads crack

thats me inserting opinon btw
Old 05-05-2018, 02:16 PM   #33
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Kids who weight 100 lbs running a 8.8 40? WHAT... Those are linemen bro.

My son's 72 lbs running a 40 any wheres between a 5.3/5.7 right now. But yea, I'll read the rest of that shortly.

And again, those are opinions.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:21 PM   #34
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
my whole argument is physics and medical research

google concussion statistics in youth football vs. high school vs. college vs. nfl

kids weighing 100 lbs that run a 8.8 40 yard dash don't have the same mass and speed as kids that weigh 200 in highschool and put up 4.6's

you guys presented no evidence, just your opinion. so i didn't present any evidence, just opinion, i thought it was retarded to think otherwise. but here is the first article after googling "less likely for concussion in youth football"

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full...25967116686784

you can extrapolate the data as the players get bigger, stronger and faster

its not a retarded viewpoint, its backed by science, physics and data.

im sure you could google is youth football more dangerous and find an article with facts that back your side

which again proves my whole point of you can only debate things that aren't fact at their core. neither of us will budge on this so if you think im whats wrong with debates understand you are the same person on the opposite side of this debate
Now, since your data leads to middle schoolers getting concussions.. How much choice do they have in not getting into that life altering situation before hand? Your main argument was we shouldn’t feel bad for them because they can just not do it with all their facts they’re of course presented, encouraged to believe, and capable of understanding.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:57 PM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

its not life altering even at the high school level

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2017/12...good-news.html

Quote:
it looks like football players were no more or less likely to have problems with dementia or mental illness 60+ years later; nor were they more likely to consume too much alcohol. What was different was that they were somewhat more likely to stay physically active (which may have protected them from memory problems as they became older.)
but even in that article they state that football is different today, the players are bigger and stronger and faster

but that doesn't matter right because it doesn't matter if a bigger faster thing collides with a bigger faster thing. its just as bad as a smaller slower thing hitting a smaller slower thing. i mean its science!

my main point of arguing this in the other thread was mainly because im sick of the concussion talk around football, when concussions happen in EVERYTHING. my bumass sister got a concussion from standing up and bumping her head on a shelf. granted she has a weak woman brain so she's more susceptible, but the point being worrying about concussions in youth football is goofy
Old 05-05-2018, 03:09 PM   #36
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
its not life altering even at the high school level

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2017/12...good-news.html

but even in that article they state that football is different today, the players are bigger and stronger and faster

but that doesn't matter right because it doesn't matter if a bigger faster thing collides with a bigger faster thing. its just as bad as a smaller slower thing hitting a smaller slower thing. i mean its science!

my main point of arguing this in the other thread was mainly because im sick of the concussion talk around football, when concussions happen in EVERYTHING. my bumass sister got a concussion from standing up and bumping her head on a shelf. granted she has a weak woman brain so she's more susceptible, but the point being worrying about concussions in youth football is goofy
Someone’s blog is not evidence. Google isn’t always your friend.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:12 PM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lmao weak women brain.
Old 05-05-2018, 03:16 PM   #38
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Someone’s blog is not evidence. Google isn’t always your friend.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...stract/2635831

thats the study that was being discussed which was linked/referenced in someones blog that i linked.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:30 PM   #39
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

And my point is proven. Thanks guys
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #40
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
And my point is proven. Thanks guys
Trying to bring the uh oh debate of peewee precautions to an end for ya.

@uh-oh I will present some counter evidence later tonight, gonna get the kiddo to bed soon.

Tags
inno dumb as hell