Old 05-03-2018, 12:12 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Honestly i dont know lenox or his situation, if its just anxiety and depression i went through the same shit from 16-23ish. Mainly because i was a loser

But disassociating with reality seems like an actual mental health issue? I still think a large part of modern mans problems is they dont physically tax their body and mentally tax their mind. Its creating issues within because you arent solving issues without. Compounded by the fact we are too connected and you see what everyone you know or knew is doing and contrast it with what you are doing and you get an unwarranted societal pressure to do things you dont even want to do, you just feel you should because others are.

Just do you doggie

But again if its more serious than simple anxiety/depression than word seek some type of medical help

I just wouldnt seek it if its only that. You have the answeres already
Old 05-03-2018, 12:18 PM   #22
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Uh-oh has well meaning every man insights.

When you say derealization, what do you mean, exactly? Because one person’s idea of it, the textbook definition of it and your thoughts on it could be different.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:43 PM   #23
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Honestly i dont know lenox or his situation, if its just anxiety and depression i went through the same shit from 16-23ish. Mainly because i was a loser
Lmao, uh oh keeps it a buck, tho.

Reps man... You always find ways to crack me the fuck up.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:26 PM   #24
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Thanks for saving me the post bags

Fix it by getting a physically demanding job and doing what you want to do in your free time, not what others want or think you should do

Thanks
This helped me.
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:33 PM   #25
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

This sounds like a long acid trip.

In other news, try LSD in micro doses. I know it's not the easiest thing to get but i swear this will change your perception again lol

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:20 PM   #26
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
This sounds like a long acid trip.

In other news, try LSD in micro doses. I know it's not the easiest thing to get but i swear this will change your perception again lol

You’re a fuck tard
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:25 PM   #27
Lenox
Hungry

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

@uh-oh it’s not a serious mental illness. Derealization is very confusing to explain to anyone. I just posted on here cuz I thought maybe some of y’all had it before. It’s a temporary form of anxiety. It’s literally just anxiety and nothing more. If any of you are interested I’m putting a video below. This video really helped me understand what I was going through. Today was a great day and I felt amazing. I do appreciate you giving me your insight uh oh. But it’s not what you’d thinking. It’s literally extreme anxiety and Irational thoughts. All that’s needed is a psychologist that you have a good relationship with, and anxiety medication in case of panic attacks. I think you guys were thinking that I was looking for a cure when I asked for good anxiety meds. That’s not the case at all.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:27 PM   #28
Lenox
Hungry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXiFMEtGCyA

I hope some of you guys watch this, so u get a better idea of what I’m talking about
Old 05-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #29
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

hey u stupid fuck go to a dr

thread OVAH
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #30
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

also plot twist

uh oh still a loser
Old 05-03-2018, 02:39 PM   #31
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
hey u stupid fuck go to a dr

thread OVAH
Its a psychologist type thing. No ordinary doctor will know how to help someone with derealization. I’m a lot better then I use to be
Old 05-03-2018, 02:39 PM   #32
Lenox
Hungry

Today was mad dope
Old 05-03-2018, 02:45 PM   #33
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
Its a psychologist type thing. No ordinary doctor will know how to help someone with derealization. I’m a lot better then I use to be
yea too bad u couldn't go see a psychologist

WAIT

no no nevermind....I had an idea but it slipped away
Old 05-03-2018, 02:58 PM   #34
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
yea too bad u couldn't go see a psychologist

WAIT

no no nevermind....I had an idea but it slipped away
Yea I see one. Thank you for continuing to hate me
Old 05-03-2018, 03:08 PM   #35
Ghost1

hate u lol I hate mayonnaise fagot ...u don't register on my scale of hatred

if you are unhappy with your current physicians medicinal recommendations and therapy then you should find another physician.....

uh oh is a 24yr old Viking with the body of a 90yr old and mind of a 15yr old. this is the company you are asking for advice concerning your MENTAL HEALTH.

derealization def got a hold of u my guy lol
Old 05-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #36
Lenox
Hungry

Quote:
hate u lol I hate mayonnaise fagot ...u don't register on my scale of hatred

if you are unhappy with your current physicians medicinal recommendations and therapy then you should find another physician.....

uh oh is a 24yr old Viking with the body of a 90yr old and mind of a 15yr old. this is the company you are asking for advice concerning your MENTAL HEALTH.

derealization def got a hold of u my guy lol

Lmaooo. Fr fuck mayonnaise tho
Old 05-03-2018, 03:27 PM   #37
Lenox
Hungry

Also yea my physicians are actually dope. Helped me out a lot
Old 05-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #38
Clout

Clout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant futureClout has a brilliant future

STOP BEING A FUCKING LIL OVARY HURT PUSSY BOY, boom medical student solved your problems for you. Or my overhand left can lil nigga saying white boy.
Make her a slave to black dick the next time she makes a racist remark point to your dick. If she says "are all blacks ghetto?" You reply with "did you or did you not have my hairy black balls on your forehead?"
Clout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 09:23 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
uh oh is a 28yr old Viking with the body of a 47yr old and mind of a 13yr old.
fixed
Old 05-03-2018, 09:56 PM   #40
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

You should get hooked on opioids it’s great
Mediocrity is offline   Reply With Quote