Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-20-2015, 08:06 AM   #1
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future
Arrow fear the walkin dead

begins this sunday, right?

who's watching it?

let's discuss
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:28 AM   #2
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Me, most def gonna be watching this.

You ever watch any of the webisodes for the old seasons of TWD?

I was really digging those, so I have high hopes for FTWD
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 09:34 AM   #3
Amen.
Banned

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

yea bro

shits live

I'm pretty stoked about this FTWD shit tho

rumor has it, they going to cover what the world was like right before the outbreak and lead up into the outbreak which IMO is dope as fuck

TWD just started out in the outbreak, you know

had a small clip or 2 of 5 seconds of pre-outbreak but nothing in depth to grab my attention and help me understand what cause the outbreak and shit

shit will be dope, I think
Old 08-20-2015, 09:41 AM   #4
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm ready as fuck to see this too.

I know Kirkman was talking about the first season of TWD and how he wished he could've done things differently, especially with the CDC storyline and all, so I'm hoping that a lot of those ideas go into FTWD.

shit should be live tho.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:00 AM   #5
8===D~~~~(}:
Banned

Battle Record: 0-1000

Champed
- Mustache C-C-Combo Breaker
- No Man Cleft Behind (x79)
- Clefts & Rights II
- Grand Cleft Larceny
- Cleft 4 Dead V

8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}: 8===D~~~~(}:

Damn I'm waiting for the latest season to hit netflix, it'll probably pop up in September
8===D~~~~(}: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:41 PM   #6
Amen.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Yeah, I'm ready as fuck to see this too.

I know Kirkman was talking about the first season of TWD and how he wished he could've done things differently, especially with the CDC storyline and all, so I'm hoping that a lot of those ideas go into FTWD.

shit should be live tho.
Kirkman workin with writer of FTWD, so the whole CDC story line going to be in this series, which is dope as fuck

Only thing I don't like is how the 2 series are going to be playing around the same time

they should have waited for TWD to end season 6 then during the TWD off season, FTWD begins, feel me?

Keep the fans open and views high for each series

curious to see how this plays out tho
Old 08-20-2015, 12:48 PM   #7
Pastor Troy

Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy

Not confident bout prequels . after what better call saul did.
Pastor Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:02 PM   #8
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Kirkman workin with writer of FTWD, so the whole CDC story line going to be in this series, which is dope as fuck

Only thing I don't like is how the 2 series are going to be playing around the same time

they should have waited for TWD to end season 6 then during the TWD off season, FTWD begins, feel me?

Keep the fans open and views high for each series

curious to see how this plays out tho

Word, I def feel you on that. I was like "yo why don't they just have FTWD show during the off season of TWD" like year round zombies and no long waits.

Like goddamn it with GoT, you wait for fucking ever on a new season, then it's over and you gotta wait like another year and shit.
Old 08-20-2015, 03:02 PM   #9
Amen.
Banned

lol word
Old 08-20-2015, 03:07 PM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Troy View Post
Not confident bout prequels . after what better call saul did.
BCS was dope you mongoloid cuckold
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 03:09 PM   #11
Pastor Troy

Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy Pastor Troy

Not as good as breaking bad Nigger
Pastor Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:00 PM   #12
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
BCS was dope you mongoloid cuckold
Lol it's prolly not as good with Malaysian subtitles
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #13
Strikta
39 NS, lost in votes once

Battle Record: 32-40

Champed
- Time to Kill X
- Write Week III

Strikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant futureStrikta has a brilliant future

Lol

BCS was actually pretty good imo. Season 2 will be even better I'm sure.

I've BEEN ready for FTWD tho.
Strikta is offline   Reply With Quote