Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-28-2014, 04:11 AM   #61
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Annunaki
Old 12-28-2014, 04:25 AM   #62
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
I understand your troll level.

It's 4chan summer fag level. Funny in this environment, though.
see fuck does that EVEN MEAN

I hate 4chan with a passion. they coin their own gay ass terms...that they use in real life too. I heard this kid call someone a plebian or pleb and I fucking wanted to bite his nose off.

in my head I was like *4chan faggot*

*target acquired*

and whats with those fuckign gay ass trollface contorted shits

if you browse 4chan often you are scum. SCUM I TELL U

I still love you but your scum in need of a serious asskicking.

I hope you don't browse 4chan cake

your too old for that shit

my fucking gay ass stepbrother is a fourchan faggot. lol @ the anonymous shit. that's for pussies

Last edited by El Muffin; 12-28-2014 at 04:29 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:31 AM   #63
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

4chan SUMMER SAUSAGES

WAHT THE FUCK

GOT TO GO BACK TO WORK FOR I FUCKING BITE THIS NIGGA CAKE NOSE OFF

JESUS GO BACK ON HIATUS IM GOIGN TO FUCKING TRACK U DOWN N FUCKING SCALP U N WEAR UR FUCKING AU NATURALE TOUPEE AS A PUBIC HAIR IMPLANT U FKN BLAKE GRIFFINDOR LOOKING MOTHERFUCKEWR
Old 12-28-2014, 08:39 AM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i aint trolling shit i am looking for sources if any of the black members here subscribe to the whole, uhh i dunno what to even call it. the whole thinking that egyptians were blacks and white people stole civilization from them.

i dont hate black people like the lot of you WHITEYS

i mean i do, but i don't hate them more than i hate anyone else. thats a lie tho because i probably hate jews more than everyone else. and i really hate white racists tho. it just disgusts me because of the ignorance involved.

but thats not what this thread is about, i figured maybe chyeaah or tyson might know what these dudes look into that has them convinced egyptians weren't a bunch of alladins

not all black people believe this shit, but the ones that do think there was a whitewashing of history for lack of a better word. like there was a conspiracy to keep black people down back in the day, when back in the day white people didnt give a FUCK about black people, they were just people, alot of the white/black racism is from pretty modern times, i aint gonna say it was because of slavery tho because i think maybe france or them mightve been parading black people in zoo's and shit before that i don't know dates like that, i focus more on ancient history than medieval-modern times. i like the start and relative prosperity of an EARLY nation, how they functioned politically and militarily, once you get into like modern shit who cares
Old 12-28-2014, 08:57 AM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco Bishop View Post
Aztecs were them niggas ...as were the romans...as were the greeks..as were the Egyptians. ..n so on

Right now Americans them niggas but dont think for a second that we won't succumb to the next great civilization.

China o Russia would b my guess...

Could b tenn fifty or hundred years from now but it is what it is..

Unless the messiah gets here first......

I'm flabbergasted at the fact that the self proclaimed poorest cat on here is one of the most knowledgeable.
word i mean, my only problem with the modern world is NUKES

its next to impossible to say who the next great will be. i also don't understand how alot of the moving parts of modern militaries would play into effect. like would america's extreme naval superiority matter that much if russia launched TWO HUNDRED nukes at strategic positions in america?

i dont get it.

like back in the day you can clearly see why the conquerers conquered. it was always a military technology that made them superior. at the time of alexander macedon wasnt shit yo. just another greek city/state/kingdom, i mean his pops reformed the military but they didnt have the riches and shit of persia. but the persians weren't ready for them dudes in the phalanx with crazy long spears. it was literally like braveheart 1000+ years before it, except they weren't filthy scottish savages, they were professional disciplined soldiers who fought in phalanxes not just a shield wall, they could rebuff a cavalry charge 360 degrees around them yadig. by the time they conquered through turkey and into the middle east they encountered more and more cavalry types who died on there spears

the long spear and the phalanx won for alexander. combined with military genius and putting them in position to win of course.

when caesar conquered gaul, they had the illest military of the time. it wasnt technology as much as an actual weapon, tho they did have crazy scorpions, the roman ballistas and such, and they were more advanced field engineers who could build battlefield fortifications, basically the gauls contrary to belief were better equipped as far as metal goes, but the romans were a better more disciplined fighting force with just all around better tactics and strategies and how to deploy those, because they honed those techniques killing carthage, killing iberians in spain, fighting parthians in the middle east, all in the same periods, all of that knowledge converged into the conquest of gaul

now the germans tho, held off rome simply because rome wasnt BOUT THAT LIFE as far as terrain. they fought in the desert. they fought in the rolling plains, they fought in forests as well, but nothing like germania, where a thick forest thats basically a cold JUNGLE is, and where there are swamps and bogs and terrain unfamiliar where they couldnt deploy those tactics, so the germans could just run from the might of there army, knowing where the solid paths are while the romans trudged along like wtf where are we

basically my point before i typed a novel of nonsense, is every victor throughout ancient history and even more modern history had superiority in some facet, maybe americas naval superiority is enough to win the day, but nukes pretty much throw a wrench into everything

our navy might stop an actual ground assault on america, but they could nuke our people ruthlessly until we were forced to sue for peace. if they could nuke us, i dont know how our defenses are in place to stop that sort of thing

but either way i dont get the modern world

bury everything except swords shields spears bows and horses. lets get itttttt
Old 12-28-2014, 09:27 AM   #66
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Egyptians weren't white is the main point. Jerusalem and all those biblical cities were Arabs and what not. That's just geography.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 10:36 AM   #67
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMuzzl3 View Post
Trolling sounds like something white people would do.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:07 AM   #68
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancake View Post
Half black half white
we're still doing this?
Old 12-28-2014, 11:26 AM   #69
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

^^^^lol nobody really believes him I hope
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:21 PM   #70
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word i mean, my only problem with the modern world is NUKES

its next to impossible to say who the next great will be. i also don't understand how alot of the moving parts of modern militaries would play into effect. like would america's extreme naval superiority matter that much if russia launched TWO HUNDRED nukes at strategic positions in america?

i dont get it.

like back in the day you can clearly see why the conquerers conquered. it was always a military technology that made them superior. at the time of alexander macedon wasnt shit yo. just another greek city/state/kingdom, i mean his pops reformed the military but they didnt have the riches and shit of persia. but the persians weren't ready for them dudes in the phalanx with crazy long spears. it was literally like braveheart 1000+ years before it, except they weren't filthy scottish savages, they were professional disciplined soldiers who fought in phalanxes not just a shield wall, they could rebuff a cavalry charge 360 degrees around them yadig. by the time they conquered through turkey and into the middle east they encountered more and more cavalry types who died on there spears

the long spear and the phalanx won for alexander. combined with military genius and putting them in position to win of course.

when caesar conquered gaul, they had the illest military of the time. it wasnt technology as much as an actual weapon, tho they did have crazy scorpions, the roman ballistas and such, and they were more advanced field engineers who could build battlefield fortifications, basically the gauls contrary to belief were better equipped as far as metal goes, but the romans were a better more disciplined fighting force with just all around better tactics and strategies and how to deploy those, because they honed those techniques killing carthage, killing iberians in spain, fighting parthians in the middle east, all in the same periods, all of that knowledge converged into the conquest of gaul

now the germans tho, held off rome simply because rome wasnt BOUT THAT LIFE as far as terrain. they fought in the desert. they fought in the rolling plains, they fought in forests as well, but nothing like germania, where a thick forest thats basically a cold JUNGLE is, and where there are swamps and bogs and terrain unfamiliar where they couldnt deploy those tactics, so the germans could just run from the might of there army, knowing where the solid paths are while the romans trudged along like wtf where are we

basically my point before i typed a novel of nonsense, is every victor throughout ancient history and even more modern history had superiority in some facet, maybe americas naval superiority is enough to win the day, but nukes pretty much throw a wrench into everything

our navy might stop an actual ground assault on america, but they could nuke our people ruthlessly until we were forced to sue for peace. if they could nuke us, i dont know how our defenses are in place to stop that sort of thing

but either way i dont get the modern world

bury everything except swords shields spears bows and horses. lets get itttttt

America has a stranglehold because we have literally hundreds of military posts all over the world.
N maybe..if or when nukes come in to play...that just might b the end of the line.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:32 PM   #71
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
we're still doing this?
dun upset him he is winter fag trolling dat is elite troll he can see da other seasons of troll cuz it da top he so good @ troll da best diode watch out he gon get u muscles and

lol
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:20 PM   #72
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
^^^^lol nobody really believes him I hope
lol I remember when I first heard that shit I was like...the fuck?

the nigga look like a bloated jay cutler

no way is he fucking mixed race like I am
Old 12-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #73
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

uhoh we have weapons n place to deter nukes

im not sure how extensive the system is and how the detection works

fallout from detonated nukes still bad though

but we wont be vaporized..we'll just be marie curie'd

you dig it
Old 12-28-2014, 05:27 PM   #74
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muff View Post
lol I remember when I first heard that shit I was like...the fuck?

the nigga look like a bloated jay cutler

no way is he fucking mixed race like I am
No more posting for the day, champ.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote