Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2014, 07:58 AM   #1
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3
Default Why is Discussion Board the most read section?

Seriously, why are more people reading the discussion section of the forums, every time one checks to see whats going on?

Shouldn't people be reading the leagues, battles, open mic section, etc... more than discussion?

An art of writing and/or speaking to a beat or without a beat should be dominant on a forum such as this, in my opinion. And, that is why reading those sections is so important.

Since my loss of interest to write lyrics/poems/battles/whatever in any leagues & even open mic on this forum, I have not read anything from other writers in any leagues or tournaments. This is my confession. However, could this possibly be the case for any writers who are turned off by writing in leagues or tournaments... or even open mic, on this forum? I'm not asking this for you to give an answer to me. Ask yourself.

Yes, I will return to this forum and write again. Yes, some people turned my interest away from this forum. No, I do not blame them. Yes, I do question them. No, I do not feel that my writing in the alias tournament was judged unfairly. Yes, I do feel that my identity was given away and shared amongst top admins and forum participants. No, I don't feel that my writing was judged in a pour manor or unfairly. No, I do not feel I was judged more harshly because I am a Western-European-Mutt-American. Yes, I do feel that I was judged unfairly and flamed excessively because I disclosed my true identity. Yes, I plan on reading and possibly voting in several leagues before I make any attempt at returning to writing and posting in any league or tournament on this forum.

PS: YOU GUYS SUCK AT DRAWING. DRAW BETTER OR AT LEAST TRY MORE.

:)
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
theMuzzl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:40 AM   #2
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

I'm getting a runny nose :-/
Old 12-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Stop being a faggot and worry about yourself.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:26 AM   #4
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

because you touch yourself at night
Answer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

do i need to get rid of you again y/n
Old 12-02-2014, 10:51 AM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

preach

while we're here lets all look at the BA and how the mini survivor tourney needs votes
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #7
theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Before reading any replies, this is another idea I just randomly thought of while revisiting this forum:

Would it be possibly good for there to be an active topic in each league & tournament section of teh forums being titled something like "Past battles comments / reviews", for comments and reviews to be made of closed and past battles? I feel that (as a reader) I want to go and read a bunch of the past battles and/or written pieces that happened 1-8 or 1-16 weeks ago... and I want to be able to leave a comment in response (say as a late review or if I would have voted remark)?

If the admins think that that is a good idea... I would be super stoked. Because, a lot of the stuff I want to read... its just I feel like since the topics are closed I can't say my two cents or say "that was a bad ass post"... or, "I like what you wrote, but I wish it would have rhymed more or sync'd on specific beats, etc".

You feel me?
Old 12-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

a better question:

why are u here at all?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #9
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
preach

while we're here lets all look at the BA and how the mini survivor tourney needs votes
mini survivor? Sorry, I have been away. What is that?

People with one sentence answers just answered to themselves... IMO ppl r'nt that intellejent these day(z).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
a better question:

why are u here at all?

good Q. I got something to say.

I see a clear dodging of saying something real. Say something real or STFU; I honestly don't care either way. Jokes are jokes and thats fuckin great... but my post was serious and I'd hope for a serious response... or at least one that is superior in its entertainment realm... Diode, can you help? Thanks, dude.

Last edited by theMuzzl3; 12-02-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #10
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Most of us here have battled hundreds of times and written hundreds of man-poems to a beat. People need a break from it, after doing it for many years, some of us need very long breaks.

discussion takes a lot less effort, there's a bit less no-shows and hate votes on average.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #11
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Most of us here have battled hundreds of times and written hundreds of man-poems to a beat. People need a break from it, after doing it for many years, some of us need very long breaks.

discussion takes a lot less effort, there's a bit less no-shows and hate votes on average.
thats a real response. Thanks.

This is a good point.

One of my responses was that battles/topics that were closed should have some way to be commented on by (especially) seasoned battlists and lyrical writers (etc). I think it would give more incentive for people who have written much and experienced the nature of battling and/or emcee'ing, or even just writing... to go dip back into the past, and make a post about recognizing someone's writing from the past.

I suppose what I am suggesting is boosting up the archives in some way to encourage writers/lyricists who may have been absent to dip back into the past and drop encouragements towards those writers' futures in some way.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #12
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #13
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Nobody cares anymore dude, neither would you if you had been doing it for 10+ years.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #14
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
ty, I'd rep u if I had some left to send.

Damnit though, I feel a need to respond to Witty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Nobody cares anymore dude, neither would you if you had been doing it for 10+ years.
I think everybody who has been doing it 10+ years, more (or less), has to give a fuck to some degree (unless they quit). Otherwise, they wouldn't bother posting shit on the net. Also, I think that the internet gives a somewhat new venue for lyrics to be written and posted (in several different formats)... which is what makes this site so great.

If you're just spitting shit into a mic and freestyling while battling, you have like 1-2 seconds to think of some shit quickly (or at least start saying something and tie it together as you flow). On the net... its clearly a different battle arena... people be saying some shit on here that you'd have to google to make sense of.

+ I'd add some rep to Witty also, if I haven't spread rep too much recently.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #15
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Tl dr

Seek help elsewhere
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 12:48 PM   #16
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Tl dr

Seek help elsewhere
Old 12-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #17
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Tl dr

Seek help elsewhere
Like I said, respond to yourself.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:09 PM   #18
Hush
NJ Devil

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

How would I know what u said it's too long to
Read asshole
Old 12-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #19
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
How would I know what u said it's too long to
Read asshole
How Would eye no what u sayed
Its note English, ice whole

One nation, Under God, Fuck the Police... you mother fucker. Don't try to fight the Police, dumb ass. Now, you're dead. What?
Old 12-02-2014, 09:46 PM   #20
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

why is discussion the most discussed forum here? is what you asked

Tags
not cause of threads like this, self esteem set to cuckold, tl/dr hipster manifesto