Old 03-25-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default went to a buy here pay here place

the one that gives ANYBODY a car for 100 dollars down

DENIED

dirt person status is OFFICIAL
Old 03-25-2014, 06:53 PM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo rich priveleged ncg's to thread

how do you get credit?

point me in the right direction i don't understand this w**** people world man

had me sit and write down 10 references. nigga i don't even know 10 people. OH WE NEED 10 THO. aight you greasy FUCK. JOE DIRT. DIRTVILLE USA. PHONE NUMBER-555 6969

AGHGHGHGHGH

sick of this shit yo

but for real how do you get credit? i've tried getting credit cards before but they deny da god

how do you build credit if you can't get any?
Old 03-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #3
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Fuckin gone

For you?

Best bet is to have sum little dirt babies....then leave the bish...then pay her support....not like youd have a choice lol....then they will attach ig to ur wages an report to the 3 major bureaus on a monthly basis...then after a decade u should be good to get a 500.00 credit on a diode couch at rent a center with a 27% APR like a bawse.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #4
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

how do you get credit?

had me sit and write down 10 references. nigga i don't even know 10 people. OH WE NEED 10 THO. aight you greasy FUCK. JOE DIRT. DIRTVILLE USA. PHONE NUMBER-555 6969

AGHGHGHGHGH

sick of this shit yo

but for real how do you get credit? i've tried getting credit cards before but they deny da god

Don't apply for any major credit cards. Apply for small ones. Also, don't apply to much cause everytime you get denied that comes up on your credit report. Small credit cards will help you start/build your credit. Just make sure you pay them on time and always pay a little more then your minimum balance. For a vehicle, if you need one that bad, I'd try "Credit Solutions". My boy went through them because he messed his credit up when he lost his job and they approved him. The interest rates are high but, he got a car at an affordable rate. Try and find shit you can order online that involves minor credit cards or any type of credit account and make sure you pay those on time as well. When I was younger, I started out with a cellphone and some little store line credit accounts. After a year or so, the cards minimum balance kept going up cause I always paid them on time and/or paid them quicker then expected by sending $10 or so extra beans more. Donever pay them off in one shot because that won't help build your credit.

Do you have a contract cellphone?
Have you been employed for more then 6 months?
Do you have an apt/house that you pay for monthly?

These are things they also look for/at when you attempt to apply for any type of loan/credit if you have no credit. Hope that helps, bruh.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Fuckin gone

For you?

Best bet is to have sum little dirt babies....then leave the bish...then pay her support....not like youd have a choice lol....then they will attach ig to ur wages an report to the 3 major bureaus on a monthly basis...then after a decade u should be good to get a 500.00 credit on a diode couch at rent a center with a 27% APR like a bawse.
for real tho

how do you get credit you FUCK

they were telling me i basically had no credit, not bad credit, just no credit.

so how does a person with no credit, get credit i don't understand this shit yo.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #6
Sicc

Read my reply, bro. Shop around for minor credit cards. If you have a bank account. Try to get a small credit card through them. Or open a checking account with any kind of credit federal union. That will help you greatly.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

DAVE RAMSEY UH OH.

DAVE RAMSEY.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:16 PM   #8
Sicc

@uh-oh
Old 03-25-2014, 07:17 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
Don't apply for any major credit cards. Apply for small ones. Also, don't apply to much cause everytime you get denied that comes up on your credit report. Small credit cards will help you start/build your credit. Just make sure you pay them on time and always pay a little more then your minimum balance. For a vehicle, if you need one that bad, I'd try "Credit Solutions". My boy went through them because he messed his credit up when he lost his job and they approved him. The interest rates are high but, he got a car at an affordable rate. Try and find shit you can order online that involves minor credit cards or any type of credit account and make sure you pay those on time as well. When I was younger, I started out with a cellphone and some little store line credit accounts. After a year or so, the cards minimum balance kept going up cause I always paid them on time and/or paid them quicker then expected by sending $10 or so extra beans more. Donever pay them off in one shot because that won't help build your credit.

Do you have a contract cellphone?
Have you been employed for more then 6 months?
Do you have an apt/house that you pay for monthly?

These are things they also look for/at when you attempt to apply for any type of loan/credit if you have no credit. Hope that helps, bruh.
i have an apartment i pay monthly, i have a contract cellphone but its my sisters plan so i guess i don't have a contract cellphone. i've been employed since may.

they said they'd try and push it through, and the dude was obviously trying to get me in a car cuz he was lying for me in every bracket so i would get approved, and i still got denied.

i dunno yo, im gonna see if my boss can pull some strings, cuz we do alot of work for jdbyrider and they're like a buy here pay here place. but they're like a level up from the one i went to.

i went to straight dirtbagville and still got denied

actively talking myself out of robbing EVERYTHING
Old 03-25-2014, 07:18 PM   #10
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

DAVE RAMSEY UH OH.

DAVE RAMSEY JAMES.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #11
billy12
r0flzzz

billy12 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

how do you get credit?

AGHGHGHGHGH

sick of this shit yo

Word. Real talk though. You cannot establish a credit history without having credit, and you cannot get credit without a credit history. But if you work at it, this problem can be overcome. While you create a history, be sure your efforts will be reported to the credit bureaus. Use the credit history of a family member or friend to leverage yourself into credit in your own name. If you are added as a joint party or authorized user to another person's credit card, the lender may report the account's payment history on your credit report. If you have a checking account, ask your bank for overdraft protection (or cash reserve) privileges. With this feature added to your account, you can create credit by writing a check for an amount greater than the balance in your account (but not greater than the limit of your cash reserve line!). Alternatively, ask the bank for a small personal loan. As you repay these debts, you establish a credit history. Make sure the bank reports that history to the credit bureaus. Secured credit cards are also a good way to get started. Your credit line is secured by your deposit in the bank, minimizing the creditor's risk. For example, if you deposit $500 in the bank, you get a credit card with a maximum limit of $500. As you use the card and make payments, you establish a credit history. These cards have high interest rates, but your goal is only to charge what you can afford to repay. As you repay the debt, you establish a repayment pattern seen by other creditors. You may qualify for a department store charge card or gas card. Because these cards have lower credit limits and may be used only with the companies that issue them, the lending guidelines may be more liberal than those for major credit cards. If you still have difficulty obtaining credit in your own name, consider a collateralized or cosigned loan. With a collateralized loan, the item you pledge as collateral (such as a car) minimizes the risk to the credit grantor. With a cosigned loan, your cosigner is equally liable for the balance. Spreading the responsibility for repayment in this fashion minimizes the lender's risk. Successful repayment of these types of loans can then be used to establish your own credit history.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #12
Sicc

Do you have any type of bank account/checking account?

Do you have any type of federal credit unions where you reside or with in 50 miles?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:20 PM   #13
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

also SICC is good in my book. any who are his enemy are now mine. any attack on his person is a direct attack on me and i shall meet any attacks with a scorched earth policy

but word im gonna see what my bank can do, i'll look online and see about credit cards too i dont even know how them shits work tho. i'll just get one and buy a bottle of water every day and pay it monthly?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:21 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

DAVE RAMSEY UHOH

GOOGLE HIM. LEARN FROM HIM. YOU ACTUALLY AINT AS BAD AS YOU THINK......

YOU ARE GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:21 PM   #15
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

@uh-oh

im right there w u

bad credit, criminal records, sht i cant even get a bank account...

chex systems...

i done told u guys i couldnt get apt approved lol...

but, hey im a MD...so its all good

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
DAVE RAMSEY UH OH.

DAVE RAMSEY JAMES.
lol'd. i googled and its about debt help? i'm not in debt. i don't EXIST

but word if i had 110 dollars to throw away i would purchase his self help series or whatever it is.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:24 PM   #17
Sicc

Quote:
also SICC is good in my book. any who are his enemy are now mine. any attack on his person is a direct attack on me and i shall meet any attacks with a scorched earth policy

but word im gonna see what my bank can do, i'll look online and see about credit cards too i dont even know how them shits work tho. i'll just get one and buy a bottle of water every day and pay it monthly?
Nah, have to by something in the 100-300 dollar range and pay it off. That's how I started. I would by shit with in that price range and after 6 months, the card balance went up also boosting my credit score. Currently my credit score is a 780, wish higher but it is what it is. I pay everything on time and always send a little extra to go towards the principal.
Old 03-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #18
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Well uhoh uve lured all the absolute worst scum of this site into one thread now....i hope ur happy.

Mods...Aero this thread please.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:26 PM   #19
Sicc

But seriously. Try "Credit Solutions", they are an angency that help people in your same situation get approved for vehicles. Google and give them a call, can't hurt to find out what you need to do, right?
Old 03-25-2014, 07:29 PM   #20
veritas
HALL OF FAME

uh oh...

IT IS THIS THINKING IN WHICH YOU ARE WRONG.

NOT EXISTING IS GOOD! SCREW DEBT. DO NOT GET CREDIT CARDS. PAY CASH FOR THINGS. LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS AND YOU WILL BE RICH. PLEASE.

Tags
lol@sicc.uhohheyuhohheyuhoh