Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-23-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future
Default Uh oh imma need a picture of that chum bucket you call a car ...

I would leave your face out of it as much as possible because if they see that you look like a Viking they going to think your son hiccup can give you a ride to work on his dragon.

Also some details about your dad's condition ... Nothing to personal obviously but maybe that he hurt his back at work and is now forever changed etc etc

Imma try a go fund me and see it we can't get you a few dollars for a more reliable vehicle ... Or at least so money to fix that beater
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:41 AM   #2
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the car is unfixable, i junked it for 300 this morning or i would take a picture, it was a 2000 plymouth neon

i'll take a picture of my dick tho since its hard to see with you all over it. figure you might want a visual of what you are sitting on.

but nah man my dad fucked his shoulder up like 3-4 years ago or some shit, his boss fought him every step of the way but workers comp was helping him out. he got surgery and they mutilated him, plus the fact he's like 57, it aint like getting operated on when your 20, so its harder for shit to heal right, but i know it was more than one thing, it was like shaving bone burrs, something with his bicep where it connects, his rotator cuff, his whole shoulder basically. but word after them realizing something wasnt right they went in again on it, and made it a little bit more worse. he can't put his arm straight out, or any higher.

well through all this his boss has been fighting his workers comp, he lost his last job in november, where he was PDI'ing new cars for dodge. cars would come out the factory, he'd take the plastic off, test drive them and make sure everything works how its supposed to. well they started having him do minor installs, like the little spoilers underneath bumpers, so you'd put it on a lift and get under it and put shit in, well he can't put his hand above his head so they ended up letting him go because of his work performance, some loophole makes it where workers comp doesnt have to pay him since he was let go, and since he only had like 6 months until he can finally settle this without his old boss blocking it and appealing it i told him I GOT THIS

then my work slowed up, i spent my savings, beat money saved me in december/january, and i've been working enough to stay above water on the necessities
Old 03-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also if i'm the asshole in these exchanges i apologise

your jokes seem more like direct insults due to the stress i am under constantly not trying to be homeless.
Old 03-23-2014, 11:14 AM   #4
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Uhoh is like Strikta except I feel bad for him and he's not a liar.

Keep your head up.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
CtrlF4
....Hakuna Matata....

Battle Record: 11-11

CtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant futureCtrlF4 has a brilliant future

Hope everything works out @uh-oh
CtrlF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:35 AM   #6
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

You don't think I know about the struggles of workmans comp and trying to provide for a family while you have an injury that is not only life altering but potentially fatal

And I hear workmans comp telling me I'm only worth 10 years of salary and a 5th of what they would , THEY would expect

I'll be struggling for years until I can reach a settlement and even then it won't be enough to provide for my family if something happens to me and my medical bills

The system is fucked as is my earning power but they don't care about all that homie

I just hope your Dad knows he's going to get a settlement and has also applied for disibilty and of unemployment because he will probably get denied for both the first go round but it's also worth the fight in the long run
Old 03-23-2014, 11:37 AM   #7
Frank Metts

Also I have a doctor who says I can work 4 hours a day at a max of 16 hours a week because he assumes my employer whom only handles full time employment will tell me they don't want me to work but my employer says they would allow me to work 15 minutes a week so they won't have to pay the premium for workmans comp

Is a viscous circle
Old 03-23-2014, 11:38 AM   #8
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Bro, no disrespect at all but if your lifes fucked up like that you should take a hiatus from this site my dude. Go hustle in them school books and get a career going. Fucks goin on? You gotta look after yourself. 300 a week aint shit and possibilities be endless yo. Stay up tho, for real.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:19 PM   #9
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:21 PM   #10
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pancake View Post
Franks ankle looks like its gettin better in this pic tho

Neat hat too!
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:23 PM   #11
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i got a career going, this site isnt my life lol, i don't battle i don't do none of that i just come on here to bullshit when i got free time.

and word frank your going through it

my pops is coming up on his settlement when he can actually file it unopposed. like he had to wait all these years for it to be out of his old bosses hands or whatever, he's got a good lawyer tho who seems to believe it should all work out, he ain't getting close to what he thought he was going to but word he's gonna have disability lined up and him being 57 seeing about his social security or whatever he's paid into his whole life

he's basically done working tho, the only jobs he can do is like phone centers and he's a 57 year old goon who's worked with his hands his whole life he aint down with that so he's just trying to get this settled, his lawyer was saying he's looking at 100k at least but he's figuring 80 before the lawyer takes his cut. he's throwing me a couple stacks and probably going back down south

the only reason im struggling is cuz im supporting me and HIM. everything other than rent is basically doubled. phones, food, cigs, trash fucking toilet paper soaps etc

if it was just me i'd be sitting comfortably

but word where im working now im basically apprenticing under a painter, and the bodymen. painters make good money, bodymen make good money. i'm thinking a bodyman is the route i wanna take because you get paid for what you do instead of hourly. like right now im doing alot of bodywork for an hourly check. like stripping a hood of a car pays 60-80 dollars and i can do that in like an hour for example, but since im not a bodyman on paper i get paid my 10 bucks an hour lol. taking dings and dents out and shit doesnt pay as much but it all depends on shit

but word i'm basically learning everything about how to fix cars other than serious frame repairs and shit

so im set on the career front without putting myself in debt to go to school and not be able to find a job after i get out.

down the road i might go to school just for the heavy body damage stuff, thats like 30k tho, but the good thing with that type of shit is i don't have to sit through bullshit classes like math and shit lol. just go in and do actual work and come out certified

but word as long as there are cars on the road they will need people to fix them, and there are always openings in body shops so i'm just soaking it all in

the only thing that even had/has me worried is transportation but as long as the work stays steady im good, and worst case scenario i'll grab a fast food job on top of what i'm doing already, i don't care

im out here yo
Old 03-23-2014, 12:26 PM   #12
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Iunno how dudes is mad at da god cuz he got the skillset of a fridge tho....

Least hes grindin

Surely he could get disability due to his caveman like tendencies and food stamps cuz he works for sweatshop wages

But nah....

Hes workin slave shift like an adult.

I aint mad at the god.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:32 PM   #13
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:45 PM   #14
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i got a career going, this site isnt my life lol, i don't battle i don't do none of that i just come on here to bullshit when i got free time.

and word frank your going through it

my pops is coming up on his settlement when he can actually file it unopposed. like he had to wait all these years for it to be out of his old bosses hands or whatever, he's got a good lawyer tho who seems to believe it should all work out, he ain't getting close to what he thought he was going to but word he's gonna have disability lined up and him being 57 seeing about his social security or whatever he's paid into his whole life

he's basically done working tho, the only jobs he can do is like phone centers and he's a 57 year old goon who's worked with his hands his whole life he aint down with that so he's just trying to get this settled, his lawyer was saying he's looking at 100k at least but he's figuring 80 before the lawyer takes his cut. he's throwing me a couple stacks and probably going back down south

the only reason im struggling is cuz im supporting me and HIM. everything other than rent is basically doubled. phones, food, cigs, trash fucking toilet paper soaps etc

if it was just me i'd be sitting comfortably

but word where im working now im basically apprenticing under a painter, and the bodymen. painters make good money, bodymen make good money. i'm thinking a bodyman is the route i wanna take because you get paid for what you do instead of hourly. like right now im doing alot of bodywork for an hourly check. like stripping a hood of a car pays 60-80 dollars and i can do that in like an hour for example, but since im not a bodyman on paper i get paid my 10 bucks an hour lol. taking dings and dents out and shit doesnt pay as much but it all depends on shit

but word i'm basically learning everything about how to fix cars other than serious frame repairs and shit

so im set on the career front without putting myself in debt to go to school and not be able to find a job after i get out.

down the road i might go to school just for the heavy body damage stuff, thats like 30k tho, but the good thing with that type of shit is i don't have to sit through bullshit classes like math and shit lol. just go in and do actual work and come out certified

but word as long as there are cars on the road they will need people to fix them, and there are always openings in body shops so i'm just soaking it all in

the only thing that even had/has me worried is transportation but as long as the work stays steady im good, and worst case scenario i'll grab a fast food job on top of what i'm doing already, i don't care

im out here yo

Yeah I've been in management my whole life, retail, foreman etc but I can't do much on my feet anymore ... I finally got out of it and got into working with troubled youth which has always been a dream/interest and I get fatally wounded lol

So I need to relearn how to do something but I might finish my early childhood development degree if I get the chunk the lawyer things I'll get.

Work comp already offered me 5 years of pay with closed medical an that was the big deal I either need enough to pay medical bills or I need that shit open ... 200k isn't going to far when you have medical bills every month

Goals will be to pay off debt so my wife is clean if something happens to me, maybe buy a couple more reliable, not new family vehicles, add a nice chunk to Amy's college fund and maybe buy a bigger house or at least out chunk on one

Also was to put a chunk aside to play with in some stocks , this will be to make money but also to keep me occupied if disibilty does indeed kick in and I can only work so many hours a week
Old 03-23-2014, 12:49 PM   #15
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Franks ankle looks like its gettin better in this pic tho

Neat hat too!
Cuz we all can't get gastric bagspass surgery ... Dudes at the gym doing laps and you just rely on lap band

Either you got surgery or cancer ... Either is sad but fact is fat bags was much funnier :(

Sad you have to be so physically unfit to get a laugh

But hey least I have one chin, schick cinco on tal
Old 03-23-2014, 06:53 PM   #16
Bender

Battle Record: 11-5

Bender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant future

lol

is it a dodge neon or a plymouth breeze ?????...

reminds me of malibu's most wanted when he is like...I got a dream cube lmao
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:41 PM   #17
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender View Post
lol

is it a dodge neon or a plymouth breeze ?????...

reminds me of malibu's most wanted when he is like...I got a dream cube lmao
Game cast nugga
Old 03-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #18
Bender

Battle Record: 11-5

Bender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant futureBender has a brilliant future

lol thats it
Bender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 10:54 PM   #19
Ghost1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Cuz we all can't get gastric bagspass surgery ... Dudes at the gym doing laps and you just rely on lap band

Either you got surgery or cancer ... Either is sad but fact is fat bags was much funnier :(

Sad you have to be so physically unfit to get a laugh

But hey least I have one chin, schick cinco on tal
Lol. Touchy touchy.

Cant please all my fans :/

Watch my last roast video. Im undeniable.

Tags
frank makes me miss joe