Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-20-2014, 11:05 PM   #21
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

@uh-oh @Rawn

3/4 of brown recluse spider bites are misdiagnosied ... They are a very non aggressive spider ... You almost have to grab one and press it against your skin for it to actually bite you , also uh oh if you had really went that long without treatment you would of gotten very sick. Not died but the red line pretty much means it wasn't a recluse , they actually cause necrosis more then not, systemetic issues are rare ... Also your not going to bruise from their bite they have tiny fangs and are semi small spider, you get more of a pimple like cyst that begins crater from the inside out and that can start like 12 hours after the bite
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:07 PM   #22
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
I'm the guy who just asked is that grotesque female looking thing in your avatar your daughter.
Still not ringing a bell, give me some more hints I'm sure if you've been around for awhile I can figure out who you are
Old 03-20-2014, 11:15 PM   #23
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Frank, I rolled over on the spider and brought it with me.

They ID'd it as a brown recluse.

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:17 PM   #24
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

I want a boy and a girl.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:18 PM   #25
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
Frank, I rolled over on the spider and brought it with me.

They ID'd it as a brown recluse.
I believe you as Florida is a hot bed for the recluse ... I think uh-oh even though probably told it was a recluse wasn't

Symptoms don't Match up, they just don't attack etc etc ... I seen a girl first hand the aftermath of a neglected recluse bite and it was fucking nasty
Old 03-20-2014, 11:20 PM   #26
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

yeah, sht gets black all around the wheel...
necrotic tissue spreads...
goes systemic...

pretty gruesome.

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 11:24 PM   #27
Frank Metts

Whole in her leg , dead tissue cut around it , open wound packed with new gauze hourly as if tries to heal from the inside out ... That's before surgeries to try and feel the empty space if left
Old 03-21-2014, 12:57 AM   #28
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Ouch
Old 03-21-2014, 01:07 AM   #29
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Your daughter looks like Jeff Ross
Old 03-21-2014, 06:58 AM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word i didnt see the bite happen, it was definately a spider bite tho cuz it had the fang marks i guess in the bruise, they told my mom it was a brown recluse i was a littlin YO

but word i was living in clearwater florida at the time, they're rare in ohio

and like you said and like you find on google my bite wasnt like that, it was like a bruise/monkey bubble with the venom or whatever making the red line up my leg

no crater or nothing
Old 03-21-2014, 10:39 AM   #31
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

rite on. i fucks with you as a father homie. proppers. stay true

Tags
call child protective services, future slut, his wife knows aero, you mean arrow?