Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-16-2014, 11:11 AM   #21
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
To your first point, fair enough.

To your second point, that's why I said about the practical uses for doing this, I don't think it would be a good idea to actually reintroduce them to the world, but just bring one back so I can look at it and say 'Hey, cool'
Just watch Jurassic park in 3d
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:16 AM   #22
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
. the reason shit was so big is because the world had like 30x the oxygen

so basically what im getting at is killing a tiger would be more dangerous than taking on some stupid ass t-rex, it would basically be an ostrich with teeth
I need proof of this

You cant put the word 'Like' in front of a 'fact' and expect it to be accepted
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:20 AM   #23
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

So uhoh

Why are humans getting bigger at rapid paces with less oxygen ??

They adapt

A dinosaur would be as big as it needed to be to maintain it's spot on the food chain,

Your theory holds weight until you look at nature around you and realize and some things become extinct others tend to grow ... Ants get bigger, bees get bigger and he slowly move up the food chain yet maintain their purpose in the cycle of life

It's the way it's always worked and will continue To work
Old 03-16-2014, 11:45 AM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
So uhoh

Why are humans getting bigger at rapid paces with less oxygen ??

They adapt

A dinosaur would be as big as it needed to be to maintain it's spot on the food chain,

Your theory holds weight until you look at nature around you and realize and some things become extinct others tend to grow ... Ants get bigger, bees get bigger and he slowly move up the food chain yet maintain their purpose in the cycle of life

It's the way it's always worked and will continue To work
ants and bees have gotten smaller

humans get bigger through breeding, and plenty. i can eat anything i want. in ancient times you ate whatever you could get, which was largely grain based and veggie based

people who consumed lots of proteins were huge. the barbarians from the north, basically the ancestors of vikings and germans were giants compared to romans who ate fish figs, olives and egyptian grain. meanwhile they lived in dense forests and ate wild pigs, deers, fish, basically all protein

it has alot to do with everything

but we are mammals

reptiles need space, and oxygen. its the same principle as if you get an iguana, he only grows to the size of the cage. in the wild iguanas get giant, but they still aren't big enough for a human to not kill it with its bare hands

the closest we get are reptiles that dont depend on oxygen as much/can process it better, aka alligators and crocodiles, but even they are just a shadow of there former greatness

even the fish in the sea are smaller. there were dragonflies as big as eagles

but word a humans growth is miniscule in comparison to the size differential of dinosaurs and modern reptiles

but word this isnt MY theory, its the scientific consensus lol
Old 03-16-2014, 11:50 AM   #25
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also bigger doesnt mean better

there were DIREWOLVES

who died out because grey wolves were faster and killed more shit. direwolves were too big and retarded to compete with modern wolves for the same game, and they required more of it as fuel for there giant bodies

look at the giant bear, think it was a short snout bear or some shit. but it isnt around anymore for the same reason, there wasnt enough food to support it, and it was competing with its smaller cousins, grizzlies, black bears etc.

dinosaurs wouldve went the same route

except they have the benefit of shrinking/growing to what there enviornment supports alot more than a mammal does
Old 03-16-2014, 12:21 PM   #26
Frank Metts

I didn't say bigger meant better

But humans getting bigger is also from adaption to survive not just food, in theory if they are what they could just to survive then humans would of consistently became smaller to adapt to continue existence ... On the early 1900s their weren't smorgasbords of food to eat yet humans still have gotten larger at very fast rates

I know every dinosaur wouldn't make it because by the end of their run they were getting smaller, quicker and smarter as they needed to to try and survive

How can you say ants and bees are getting smaller when it can't be proven, it was an observation but science really dont want to touch it but I have theory's ...but what has been proven is that beetles are evolving to get more oxygen into their body for larger frame

It's no doubt that back then their were insects the size of minivans and most want to point to oxygen as the reasoning and it's probably the easiest answer to come up with

But its only theory, no one can say for sure that's the beauty of life, it has so many unanswered questions that one can live with their own beliefs
Old 03-16-2014, 12:44 PM   #27
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Quote:
This is the end of man... Man becomes to smart and too cocky and ends up creating something that will help spread disease and kill humans in mass without regret

Their dead for a reason, evolution happened for a reason

Never wake the dead

Next they will he reproducing loved ones whom are empty and soulless inside
Frank is 100

Have u not seen pet cemetery?!?!?!

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 12:53 PM   #28
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

@uh-oh just bc it is natural does not make it good

Box jelly fish exists in nature

Doesnt meen u should put one in ur bath tub n bathe

There r parameters of nature, n then there is human intervention

Once something is moved from its original environment it is no longer how nature intended but how HUMAN NATURE did.

There is a large diff between the two.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 03-16-2014, 02:23 PM   #29
Masaii

Not sure if anyone actually read the link, obv not, but it clearly says they will only bring back an animal if it is beneficial and not dangerous.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:27 PM   #30
Masaii

After reading some posts itt, i am certain uh oh is a retarted troll.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:39 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

explain

im pretty on point yo, like usual.

frank talking about people not eating as well in the early 1900's, well thats cool and does nothing to disprove my point considering when you google "average human height by century" (go ahead and do it) you will see that humans have grown on average 4 inches taller then they were 100 years ago

but word i'm wrong.

its not scientific consensus that dinosaurs and other animals weren't big because of the extra oxygen that was all over the earth.

your right masaii
Old 03-16-2014, 02:45 PM   #32
Sicc

On R B, someone posted about an dino egg hatch.
Old 03-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i just googled to see if i was making a memory up, and seen that a relatively new study shows lower oxygen levels

which throws a wrench into what i was saying, but i guess its being criticised too

i just remember being high years ago watching a documentary on dinosaurs and elevated oxygen levels leading to their giganticness. so i regurgitate it as fact and stand BY IT

OXYGEN YO

FOOD

WATER

FUELS OF LIFE. MORE FUEL=BIGGER FIRE
Old 03-16-2014, 02:52 PM   #34
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

masaii

the real problem to the point is this.

ne time u introduce an animal to a new environment it out competes the species that already exist bc there are no natural predictor's to that new animal, or simply dies off bc it cant sustain itself.

does not have to be extinct to see this.

ie florida's everglades...recently snakes from asia/africa that were pets have been unleashed in the everglades. Now with the everglades being similar to their original environments the snakes are able to survive. Having no natural predators bc it is not their natural environment the snakes are able to strive. Now at the rate of reproduction, and lack of predation, the snakes are out competing animals that are native to the everglades, throwing off the entire ecosystem.

just bc something appears not to be a hazard on its own, does not negate possible detrimental implications that its reintroduction will have on everything else.

there is a reason why natural selection occurs.

A. bove T. he R. est
Old 03-16-2014, 03:04 PM   #35
Masaii

Can you guys just read the link please. It explains all this. It shows you what animals they want to, and can bring back. Most are birds.

Just read the damn link.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:49 PM   #36
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Nah
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:46 PM   #37
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
After reading some posts itt, i am certain uh oh is a retarted troll.
Man @uh-oh is far from retarded ... He's the guy in the corner smoking a Marlboro red down to the filter looking semi homeless but kicking straight knowledge to anyone who will listen

He just gets fixated on a point and even if he's wrong he's right lol
Old 03-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #38
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Man @uh-oh is far from retarded ... He's the guy in the corner smoking a Marlboro red down to the filter looking semi homeless but kicking straight knowledge to anyone who will listen

He just gets fixated on a point and even if he's wrong he's right lol
Judging by his recent argument that planes are more dangerous than cars and constant babbling about ancient nonsense

No hes not the Will Hunting your making him out to be

He is smart tho and has some depth but hes too much small talk
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:52 PM   #39
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Uh oh's arguments are the shit. Mainly because I'm a stoner and I can relate.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #40
Frank Metts

Will hunting ... Uh oh looks nothing like Matt Damon