Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 03-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #41
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maths debate View Post
lmao @uh-oh getting friendzoned

but yo, @Chyeahhh Guevara

you heard of the new conspiracy theory? shit all connects back to some microproccessing company in the US that made data link systems as far back as the Apollo space mission
no put me on though b

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #42
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

@uh-oh

u are far more likely to contract a food bourne illness that has the potential to be terminal via a cruise line than u are to die in a plane crash.

Moreover, have u not seen Open-Water? I scuba dive, and that type of sht has the potential to easily happen especially with a 3rd world country crew with poor accountablitiy.

Now, I understand that as fearful as u are, u would never scuba dive...but still.

I'd say driving in a car you have a greater chance of a lethal accident than a cruise line sinking than an air plane crashing.

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:38 PM   #43
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

@Chyeahhh Guevara

Quote:
The majority of the passengers (152 of 227) were Chinese citizens, which included a group of 19 artists with 6 family members and 4 staff, returning from a calligraphy exhibition of their work in Kuala Lumpur; 38 passengers were Malaysian. The remaining passengers came from 13 different countries.[109] Of these, 20 were employees of Freescale Semiconductor, a company based in Austin, Texas – 12 were from Malaysia and 8 from China.[110]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysi...nes_Flight_370

https://www.facebook.com/freescale

WHAT IS FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR?

Quote:
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is an American company that produces and designs embedded hardware, with 17 billion semiconductor chips in use around the world.
Quote:
Freescale was one of the first semiconductor companies in the world, having started as a division of Motorola in Phoenix, Arizona in 1948[2] and then becoming autonomous by the divestiture of the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola in 2004. In 1955, a Motorola transistor for car radios was the world’s first commercial high-power transistor. It was also Motorola’s first mass-produced semiconductor device.

In the 1960s, one of the U. S. space program's goals was to land a man on the moon and return him safely to Earth. In 1968, NASA began manned Apollo flights that led to the first lunar landing in July 1969. Apollo 11 was particularly significant for hundreds of employees involved in designing, testing and producing its electronics. A division of Motorola, which became Freescale Semiconductor, supplied thousands of semiconductor devices, ground-based tracking and checkout equipment, and 12 on-board tracking and communications units. An "up-data link" in the Apollo's command module received signals from Earth to relay to other on-board systems. A transponder received and transmitted voice and television signals and scientific data.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor

THE CONSPIRACY

Quote:
"It is conceivable that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane is 'cloaked', hiding with high-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used," according to the site.

"In fact, this type of technology is precisely the expertise of Freescale, that has 20 employees on board the missing flight," it said.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-ai...loyees-1440097
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #44
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

oh yeah son I've been saying that. These muthafuckas specialized in reverse engineering. This reads like a test run gone bad, just like the philly experiment. Countless lives throughout U.S history have been lost for the sake of experimentation. Fuck these niggas man

Old 03-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #45
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I see nobody picked up on this:

http://netcees.co/showpost.php?p=296691&postcount=158

@Vulgar do you see that fam

Old 03-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #46
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

best card game @Chyeahhh Guevara

cards against humanity
http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/

gr8 game

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 04:33 PM   #47
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

I'm not playing that shit, I'm trying to note the correlation between the events and the damned cards Rawn

Old 03-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #48
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Not buying it, both figuratively and literally.
Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

ok. it seems that people are COMING AT ME since i last entered this thread. ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saila View Post
Lol @ wormholes. That's almost as stupid as saying.... I dunno. But I know it's stupid

It crashed - in a vast area - it'll take time to find it - get on with your day.

"I ain't flying ever again" lol pussies
i've never flown, and i never will. this flight isnt the reason. its just a minor reaffirmation of my already set in stone opinion on flying in planes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maths debate View Post
lmao @uh-oh getting friendzoned
i didnt know she was a she, hence why i called her a fellow caveMAN. if i had known she had woman things i would woo her, have no doubt. espescially since she's dominican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
The argument of

WELL YOU DONT FLY A PLANE EVERY DAY LIKE A CAR

Is fucking retarded lol.

It doesnt change the statistics cuz you personally dont fly in a plane everyday..... alot of people do

Regardless....

If you were to fly everyday it would take over a hundred thousand years for you to ever actually die from a fatal accident because the factual statistics prove that the chances are 1 in 90million that you will actually die in a plane crash.

Suck a dick uh oh u stupid caveman.
bags, let me break it down to you since you seem to have the reading comprehension of masaii in this thread.

the statistic you bring up isnt valid because there aren't millions of planes flying in the air. if there were as many planes in the air, as cars in the world, the chances of an accident would skyrocket. i drove my car twice today again. to and from work. if i flew a plane twice a day, and you flew a plane, and everyone else flew a plane, the stats would be much different.

which was my whole argument. so go eat a dick you BEARDED WOMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
@uh-oh

u are far more likely to contract a food bourne illness that has the potential to be terminal via a cruise line than u are to die in a plane crash.

Moreover, have u not seen Open-Water? I scuba dive, and that type of sht has the potential to easily happen especially with a 3rd world country crew with poor accountablitiy.

Now, I understand that as fearful as u are, u would never scuba dive...but still.

I'd say driving in a car you have a greater chance of a lethal accident than a cruise line sinking than an air plane crashing.
thanks for that info rawn. i have never seen open water, i have no interest in scuba diving. i have no interest in going on a cruise. i don't understand what you are getting at.

scuba diving and or swimming in the ocean is retarded. i don't care if i have a better chance of getting struck by lighting 500zillion times than getting attacked by a shark, im still not gonna swim in the ocean.

i have FEET

i dont have fins. i dont have wings. im fine with staying on land.

i never said i LOVE BOATING! i said if i had to cross an ocean i would do it by boat, before getting in a plane.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:26 PM   #50
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

they're gonna find wreckage no doubt and it will be passed off as 370's wreckage but it won't be

Old 03-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #51
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

These are distractions, tbh. We should focus on UN Agenda 21 via a NCG research team.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #52
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Not buying it, both figuratively and literally.
not until you look at your beloved twin towers card in the deck of course you won't lol. I love baiting. Don't forget the oil spill and all other types of goodie cards in there to wreck your brain over

Old 03-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #53
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
These are distractions, tbh. We should focus on UN Agenda 21 via a NCG research team.
how do you know that Agenda 21 isn't a distraction though? You have to be careful when you go down this route.

Old 03-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #54
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Ok uh oh....but guess what....

There aren't

So planes are safer.

GAME OVAH FAGGOT\
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #55
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

methinks uh-oh needs a lesson in statistics
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:44 PM   #56
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh Guevara View Post
how do you know that Agenda 21 isn't a distraction though? You have to be careful when you go down this route.
True. I'll find out. Point taken.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

hey destroyer remember when you said they found the plane? howd that work out

and i think you need a lesson in statistics as well if you don't understand my POINT
Old 03-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #58
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I don't remember that, because it didn't happen
I said they would find it in the ocean

your point is invalid because it starts with 'if' and the word 'if' has no bearing in a conversation about statistical probability.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:30 PM   #59
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

statistical PROBABLILITY is fraught with IF's

it isnt statistical FACTUALITIES if that is EVEN A WORD

admit defeat.

also you said the plane crashed in the ocean and posted a link about them THINKING they found it. you posted it as fact. no one knows what happened yet

rolls royce says the engine was running for 4 more hours. it couldve flew to iran and landed.

if it followed its original flight plan for more than 4 hours its nowhere near the ocean

thanks
Old 03-13-2014, 06:32 PM   #60
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

destro has altzeihmers (sp) , take it easy on em

Tags
chinterdasting, masaii always misses the point, negrodamus losses agian, smart= chyeahh^(-1)