Old 03-12-2014, 06:59 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy12 View Post
lma0

weak, fearful fagg0ts

The probability of dying in a car crash is higher than that of traveling by plane

These air disasters are rare as fuck, only 2 777's in history have been in crashes

@uh-oh you should be ashamed of yourself, son

I thought you ain't about that pussy shit tho

roflzzz
NIGGA

i drove in a car twice today and i NEVER GO OUTSIDE

if people flew in planes as much as they drove cars the numbers would be ASTRONOMICAL
Old 03-12-2014, 07:12 PM   #22
billy12
r0flzzz

billy12 is on a distinguished road

lma0

@uh-oh you need to step your game up, son

You ain't gonna fly in a plane cuz 1 crashed? roflzzz c'mon dawg

The parameters for error are small to none when you got experienced and professional pilots in the cockpit

Ya know what I'm saying

roflzzz
billy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:17 PM   #23
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

it's a fucking plane that went missing over the goddamn ocean. It's not that fucking hard to figure out what happened.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #24
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word the fuck UP

i thought i was the only caveman still alive

i refuse to get on a plane and never will as long as i live

trains boats and cars strictly, even though boats still weird me the fuck out
road tripping my brother!!! I rather run you feel me? Boats are a little weird too. I got sick on a ferry so on a cruise ship I may either lose my insides or fall over. But flying poses a huge set back on my vacation planning
dyedinthewool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #25
billy12
r0flzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
it's a fucking plane that went missing over the goddamn ocean. It's not that fucking hard to figure out what happened.
lma0

This fagg0t can't accept the fact that human error and nature can be responsible for disasters like this

Gone @ the Philadephia Experiment or w/e the fuck this dumb crackpottery making fagg0t is talking about

Makes perfect sense to do it to an airline that is stationed in the middle of fucking nowhere ya dumb cunt

roflzzz
Old 03-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
lma0

@uh-oh you need to step your game up, son

You ain't gonna fly in a plane cuz 1 crashed? roflzzz c'mon dawg

The parameters for error are small to none when you got experienced and professional pilots in the cockpit

Ya know what I'm saying

roflzzz
because 1 crashed? 1?????????

a plane crashes you DIE

you ain't in control of the plane. i drive my car. im in control of it. if i wreck, i don't die, unless i drive off a cliff or a FUCKING PLANE CRASHES INTO ME

i don't know why you are acting like planes are invincible flying machines, they are the opposite.

if people only rode in cars a handful of times THERE ENTIRE LIVES, they would probably think a car crash is far fetched too
Old 03-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyedinthewool View Post
road tripping my brother!!! I rather run you feel me? Boats are a little weird too. I got sick on a ferry so on a cruise ship I may either lose my insides or fall over. But flying poses a huge set back on my vacation planning
NO DOUBT

i'd like to go to italy one day. but i know it will probably never happen. taking a ship across the atlantic is almost just as terrifying honestly. the ocean is insane

america has all i need tho. between north and south america there is plenty to see
Old 03-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #28
billy12
r0flzzz

Quote:
because 1 crashed? 1?????????

a plane crashes you DIE

you ain't in control of the plane. i drive my car. im in control of it. if i wreck, i don't die, unless i drive off a cliff or a FUCKING PLANE CRASHES INTO ME

i don't know why you are acting like planes are invincible flying machines, they are the opposite.

if people only rode in cars a handful of times THERE ENTIRE LIVES, they would probably think a car crash is far fetched too
lma0

If you flying commercial like everybody else and not on one of them Cessna lil Wright Brothers motherfuckers then yes, only 1 crash since 2009

and you ain't fully in control of shit, 90% of accidents on the road occur cuz of EXTERNAL factors (other drivers, stray animals, etc)

At 35,000ft cruising at 700 mph about as safe as fuck as it gets, son

Get with it and get a grip SMH

roflzzz
Old 03-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

read what you just said

AT 35 THOUSAND FEET IN THE AIR, GOING 700 MILES PER HOUR

no thanks

also lol at saying other drivers cause accidents

what if YOU are the OTHER DRIVER. 50 percent of those accidents are caused by the OTHER DRIVER
Old 03-12-2014, 07:43 PM   #30
dyedinthewool
green eggs and damn

Battle Record: 1-4

dyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant futuredyedinthewool has a brilliant future

Quote:
NO DOUBT

i'd like to go to italy one day. but i know it will probably never happen. taking a ship across the atlantic is almost just as terrifying honestly. the ocean is insane

america has all i need tho. between north and south america there is plenty to see
You tripping me out lol!! With our luck it'll be titanic all over again. Imma have a whistle on me at all times
dyedinthewool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #31
billy12
r0flzzz

Quote:
read what you just said

AT 35 THOUSAND FEET IN THE AIR, GOING 700 MILES PER HOUR

no thanks

also lol at saying other drivers cause accidents

what if YOU are the OTHER DRIVER. 50 percent of those accidents are caused by the OTHER DRIVER
lma0

You know where you are, son?

Lemme put this in perspective

You on a spherical mass of dust and rock and molten lava traveling through space at over a million miles per hour

Just cuz you can't feel it don't mean it aint happening

Get what I'm saying son -- ain't nowhere safe

Sitting still under a rock ain't safe

Get out there and live you fearful pussy

r0flzzz
Old 03-12-2014, 07:47 PM   #32
Masaii

lold @ 50% of accidents are caused by the other driver. Umm yeah, 2 people in the accident dickhead, 50% chance either one caused the accident...
Old 03-12-2014, 09:35 PM   #33
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

lol'd at the tag

i was trying to gather my thoughts and explain, but came to the conclusion i was going to just smh and close out, but then i saw the tag. word.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:45 PM   #34
Swerve
SDub

Battle Record: 40-34

Champed
- Alias Tourney III (Heroes vs. Villians)
- Fight Night LXIV
- Netcees Battle League

Swerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant futureSwerve has a brilliant future

Quote:
For some strange reason, I LEGIT read this as "lose my silkies"

Wishful thinking I guess.

Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:07 AM   #35
Saila

Saila is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol @ wormholes. That's almost as stupid as saying.... I dunno. But I know it's stupid

It crashed - in a vast area - it'll take time to find it - get on with your day.

"I ain't flying ever again" lol pussies
Saila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:46 AM   #36
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

Quote:
road tripping my brother!!!
lmao @uh-oh getting friendzoned

but yo, @Chyeahhh Guevara

you heard of the new conspiracy theory? shit all connects back to some microproccessing company in the US that made data link systems as far back as the Apollo space mission
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:47 AM   #37
maths debate
maths da dawg

Battle Record: 0-2

maths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant futuremaths debate has a brilliant future

them niggas saying that they was testing their tech on the plane and it shut down radar detection and other gps systems

shit is craycray yo
maths debate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #38
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

The argument of

WELL YOU DONT FLY A PLANE EVERY DAY LIKE A CAR

Is fucking retarded lol.

It doesnt change the statistics cuz you personally dont fly in a plane everyday..... alot of people do

Regardless....

If you were to fly everyday it would take over a hundred thousand years for you to ever actually die from a fatal accident because the factual statistics prove that the chances are 1 in 90million that you will actually die in a plane crash.

Suck a dick uh oh u stupid caveman.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #39
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:
lma0

You know where you are, son?

Lemme put this in perspective

You on a spherical mass of dust and rock and molten lava traveling through space at over a million miles per hour

Just cuz you can't feel it don't mean it aint happening

Get what I'm saying son -- ain't nowhere safe

Sitting still under a rock ain't safe

Get out there and live you fearful pussy

r0flzzz
Lol
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:52 AM   #40
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

the transponders should work under water for 30 days. The plain has floatable parts that are huge. Plains do not disappear from radar unless the transponder has been disabled and since when do destroyers aid in a search and rescue missions? They know the public won't ask these types of questions because we're too stupid and they count on that.

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chinterdasting, masaii always misses the point, negrodamus losses agian, smart= chyeahh^(-1)