- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Vulgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:49 PM   #142
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

ok, I haven't done much research on 9/11 conspiracies, and was unimpressed by what I saw on Zeitgeist. @Vulgar what are your three biggest pieces of evidence to support it? Please be succinct.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #143
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

@oats

1. Rockefeller family history and the fact that they have their fingerprints all over the construction and origins of the World Trade Center. They also helped start the CIA which has connections to the terrorist mastermind himself. They pretty much influence all. Why destroy their own buildings, you ask? To make an omelet, you must crack a few of your own eggs.

2. The fact that terrorists' passports were discovered in the rubble is, alone and by itself enough to cauterize any legitimacy of the official 9/11 narrative.

3. The way that all three buildings came down was beyond belief, and impossible. Try re-watching the way every floor blew out and try to keep a straight face. Also consider the high technology that the most powerful people in the world would have access to, and how many years a plan like this must've been perfected, if there was a plan.

These are my three main reasons off the top. This is heavy stuff so I'd recommend staying away unless you have a strong stomach and weeks of research to spare to really wrap your head around everything that'll present itself to you whilst conducting research.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:00 AM   #144
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

I know nothing of points 1 and 2, but I have definitely been intrigued by point three before. I think I remember seeing a video that showed how the foundational pillars had really precise diagonal cuts with pools of liquid steel beneath them. seemed sketch.

I'm not one for most conspiracy theories, though I do find them to be fun in the same way I find fiction in general to be fun (just gotta suspend disbelief to enjoy them), but 9/11 is an interesting one to me, and I'm open to hearing more about it. I just don't want to watch a bunch of hour long videos.
Old 03-12-2014, 07:23 AM   #145
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i hate when people talk about how the buildings fell, like they have any idea how a gigantic building like that would fall in the first place
Old 03-12-2014, 09:29 AM   #146
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

it's not that buildings can't fall like that
it's the fact that they never have before and then three happened to fall that way all on the same day
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #147
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i hate when people talk about how the buildings fell, like they have any idea how a gigantic building like that would fall in the first place
It looked like the set of Die Hard. Be real.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:27 PM   #148
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
it's not that buildings can't fall like that
it's the fact that they never have before and then three happened to fall that way all on the same day
IT'S ALMOST AS IF TWO OF THEM GOT HIT BY MASSIVE AIRPLANES LOADED WITH JET FUEL

CRAZY, RIGHT
Old 03-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #149
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post

CRAZY, RIGHT
Watch it collapse. Repeatedly. Thanks!
Old 03-12-2014, 01:31 PM   #150
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
Watch it collapse. Repeatedly. Thanks!
I did, as it happened, in real time.

Thanks.

Dick.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:35 PM   #151
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge

Quote:
I did, as it happened, in real time.

Thanks.

Dick.
I know of someone else who had front row seats. He was also responsible for its construction. He is also blamed for its collapse. You won't be interested in that though.

Rick.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:36 PM   #152
EÅ‹g
rhyme capsule.

EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g EÅ‹g

how do watch something in real time, as it happened, repeatedly?

brb REWINDING TIME
EÅ‹g is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #153
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

and the third? @ diode
philosophy.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:39 PM   #154
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Destroyer im having an issue here...are you actually saying that this was apart of some elaborate conspiracy?

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:41 PM   #155
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the third building weirded me out, but it was on fire i guess. how? i dunno. howd it fall so fast? who knows

but i think you guys are failing to realize how giant the world trade centers were. they were fucking MASSIVE. i shudder to think how much each floor weighed. once one floor gives out and crashes into the next its like dominoes

THEY WERE BUILT TO FALL LIKE THAT. ask your boy vulgar. ask any of the architects who signed shit saying they think it was a controlled demolition or whatever.

those buildings are meant to fall in on themselves so they dont do as much damage to the surrounding buildings in the event that they fall down, whether its be fire, or earthquake or whatever

i don't think there is anything shady about them falling after the massive fires and MASSIVE PLANES HITTING THEM

the only confusing thing is the third one, which i can't explain. mainly because it wasnt hit by a plane. but if some giant piece of one of the giant buildings hit it and fucked up something electrical or anything that could spark a fire, and that fire spread its not impossible to believe it would collapse as well

i don't buy into any belief

i only admit suspicions and point out when people hold a belief to be true when they could never know, and say ridiculous things like look how each floor collapsed in succession, like each floor didnt have every floor above it FALLING INTO IT

GRAVITY

HOW DOES IT WORK
Old 03-12-2014, 05:53 PM   #156
SiK
Sergeant Slaughter

Battle Record: 13-4

SiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant futureSiK has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to SiK

Quote:

CRAZY, RIGHT
lmfao

@Vulgar if you watch it repeatedly and have it in your head it was demolition, it will begin to seem like demolition. Also @uh-oh made a very valid point
SiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #157
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

@Diode

I'll wait
philosophy.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:59 PM   #158
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

anyone ever heard of the illuminati card game?

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/W5A_IfbLF1s/hqdefault.jpg

http://sabotagetimes.com/life/the-il...meant-to-know/

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:14 PM   #159
billy12
r0flzzz

billy12 is on a distinguished road

lma0

This video was on the front page of Youtube today

roflzzz
billy12 is offline   Reply With Quote