Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #21
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

and gtav is no where near the same as san andreas, its based int he same place that is it. dont speak on what u dont know before i kill u
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my beef is it is kinda played out. theres only so many times i can steal a car and run people over with it

but they're also making it too big

i thought san andreas was too big. like the map. i'd still get lost like wtf where am i man have to pause and check the map and shit

lol

but yo if i want a shooting game its gotta be FPS. i dont look at gta like that. its like an adventure game/rpg. wanna see my dude while he punches people in the face
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Gow ready to meet niggas at the mall over this shit
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #24
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
thats the dumbest fuckign shit i ever heard in my life, there is no skill nor talent to any fps, battlefield and cod is the same every single game. the online is the same. the fact of it is fps games is declining in sales crazily and more games companies is going over to third person so ur fucking retarded
hahahahahahaha GOW your known as a gamer. dont embarrass yourself in this thread. you will lose all credibility.

what three genres have competitive gaming

FPS , sports games and fighting games

most people will say FPS games , obviously online, require the most skill and have the largest learning curve. pop in BF3, you will get raped for a good year or so before you catch up to become average.

GTA V might be fun but dont go overboard. the online mode will suck horribly and online gaming is pretty much apex now and for the foreseeable future.

3rd person shooters are doing so well, let me tell you. Ghost Recon Future Soldier sold like ass, while COD, BF and Halo dominate the market

dont get mad bro, i really like to talk about games and im very opinionated.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #25
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Gow ready to meet niggas at the mall over this shit
lmao I am!

and uh oh man the best thing about rpg's is the vastness of the world, the exploration, the size of it. the fact you can drive down a road and see a drug deal going down and it turns into a mission on the spot is fucking dope. out of no where missions can pop up just by going in different spots
Old 09-04-2013, 06:50 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

@uh-oh i am very sad to hear total war 2 is beautiful but shitty
Old 09-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #27
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
hahahahahahaha GOW your known as a gamer. dont embarrass yourself in this thread. you will lose all credibility.

most people will say FPS games , obviously online, require the most skill and have the largest learning curve. pop in BF3, you will get raped for a good year or so before you catch up to become average.

GTA V might be fun but dont go overboard. the online mode will suck horribly and online gaming is pretty much apex now and for the foreseeable future.

3rd person shooters are doing so well, let me tell you. Ghost Recon Future Soldier sold like ass, while COD, BF and Halo dominate the market

u will never be able to emabarass me about games fuck face. halo dont dominate shit the highest selling video game is gta 4 wihich is sitting on 25 million sales right now. more online games such as league of legends is getting the competitive edge for competitions and shit as of now.t here is moe league of legend champiionships then there ever will be of battlefield or cod
Old 09-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #28
God Of War
The Landlord

also the only fps even in the range of the 3rd person games is black ops the original
Old 09-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #29
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:

plus there is a reasonw hy the only main fps games are cod and halo and just now battlefield because battlefield barely ranks up there. and the rest of the megahits are 3rd person

batman,assassins creed, gta, the last of us, uncharted, the list goes on and on
Old 09-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #30
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

god of war comparing GTA4 sales on PS3, X Box and PC to Halo only on X Box is below you. try harder

League of Legends? MMORPG lmao. World of Warcraft nerds. you dont want to be associated with them, trust
Old 09-04-2013, 07:08 PM   #31
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
god of war comparing GTA4 sales on PS3, X Box and PC to Halo only on X Box is below you. try harder

League of Legends? MMORPG lmao. World of Warcraft nerds. you dont want to be associated with them, trust
does it matter? it is a game and far more used for competitive playing then cod or battlefield, plus battlefield just got even half decent and it wont touch the sales of cod, halo is losing its base and the only real games worth a shit is 3rd person , theres a reason fps shooters come out once a year and the majority of 3rd person dont, because more depth and time goes into the game, its not hard to get good at a fps despite what u claim, just like its not hard to getgood at a racind game,a nd i am comparing gta sales to battlefield and cod which released on MORE PLATFORMS THEN GTA....soooo yeah u have no idea what your talking bout, ic an understand u being a die hard battlefield/cod fan people without skill needs shit to play to
Old 09-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #32
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

what happened GOW?

a few months ago you were saying the FPS Far Cry 3 was game of the year
Old 09-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #33
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

@God Of War
check your pm's homie
Old 09-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #34
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
what happened GOW?

a few months ago you were saying the FPS Far Cry 3 was game of the year
it is, best game of 2012, but that game was ten times more indepth then any cod or battlefield will ever be, its a rpg first, the view doesnt matter.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:16 PM   #35
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

ok im done but i will say this. a game with auto aim that locks on to enemies requires no skill.

it might be fun, sure.

i just prefer online gaming and i thought most people in 2013 did as well. playing a computer program is too predictable.

good day to you sir
Old 09-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #36
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
ok im done but i will say this. a game with auto aim that locks on to enemies requires no skill.

it might be fun, sure.

i just prefer online gaming and i thought most people in 2013 did as well. playing a computer program is too predictable.

good day to you sir
bro the online aspect has no auto aim and if it does u can turn it off and play with other cats who can

i agree with that auto aim for online is gay, i usually dont use auto aim in game if i have the option for single player

now imagine this instead of dropping a game a year imagine cod or battlefield took 5 years to make a game, u can imagine the type of game they could come up with?
Old 09-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

not to mention look at the preorder sales

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41518/USA/

not even close
Old 09-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #38
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Battlefield 4 > all

GTA V is San Andreas basically with better graphics and deeper side tasks. im sorry but that type of game play is played the fuck out. it has auto aim that locks on to shoot enemies. let me capitilize that AUTO AIM THAT FUCKIN LOCKS ON to enemies = no skill involved.

let me add to that, that 3rd person shooters are not worth shit anymore. FPS FTW
Mike this is fucking retarded on many levels. If you need me to explain why this is retarded, I will, but just know that it is.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #39
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Mike this is fucking retarded on many levels. If you need me to explain why this is retarded, I will, but just know that it is.
dont you have extenuating circumstances to attend to
Old 09-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
@uh-oh i am very sad to hear total war 2 is beautiful but shitty
did it already come out?

bout to see if its hit torrents yet since my steam is still screwed.

but i kinda sorta figured. it took me awhile to get into shogun 2's interface, and rome 2's looks even more different than that

im sure its still cool tho
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote