Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #21
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Are there no qrown man in this place?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #22
Masaii

Tyson asking if there are any grown men in here so he can fondle kiddies without being caught.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #23
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masaii View Post
Why the fuck would you buy your infant child a piece of technology?

Kids are meant to be playing with footballs and chasing tires down the road with sticks.

smfh.
Times have changed man ... and she's a toddler now their are stages

Plus she almost the height of an avg 3 year old female, weight of a 2 year old and foot size of a wnba player... she's crazy advanced, I wouldn't know it being a first time parent but the doc says it every time we are their she's too bored with toys for the 1 year age bracket she's more into the 3+ stuff we get her and she's good at using the stuff its just she shows more interest in the touch screen stuff then anything else

I'm not bragging about her because she is literally growing tol fast she didn't even crawl until after she walked first step was right around 5 months and she was walking decently by 6 ... she runs around the house like a maniac for hours on end ... before I know it she'll be asking for make up and Shit I want to hit a pause button
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #24
Frank Metts

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Are there no qrown man in this place?
I mean I'm 32 ... I be clowning the shit out of fools on the daily but being a parent and working with kids whom have really been sexually abused, some off them for years makes me cringe whenever I read a pedo joke
Old 09-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #25
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

my 2 yr old grand nephew still shits his diaper then wants to sit on your head but plays games perfect on my sisters iPhone. It's insane.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #26
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

P.s.

The nabi is cool yo. I have one charging on my floor for my daughter right now. You have to pay for all the apps. Its security out the ass so that ur child can't acccess potentially harmful sites. But at the same time.. my daughter is tired of it and never uses it anymore. She just got it for xmas but she wants a fucking ipad. Smdh all this thing does is sit on my floor and chare. Hasn't been touched in months
Old 09-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #27
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Do u have the 11-14 model? @Genocide
Old 09-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #28
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Do u have the 11-14 model? @Genocide
Old 09-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #29
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

@Frank Metts @God Of War

fisher price has cases that you could put your ipod or iphone in that are kid proof. one of them is like a stuffed animal and the center is a protective case for your ipod. like a hard plastic case but the touch screen still works somehow. they have a few others one is called fisher price laugh and learn. look it up and read some reviews cause i have no idea how well they work

they are too young to actually purchase them their own. the only thing they would be interested in is an ipad or ipod tbh and even then you have to protect it. a Leap Pad is way to advanced for them as it is a learning game touch screen device
Old 09-03-2013, 08:52 PM   #30
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Honestly.. I don't know lol.

But its got a tough ass rubber case around it. May have been bought extra with it.. don't know if it came with it or not.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #31
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

@Frank Metts @Genocide @TYSON @Innovator @Mike Wrecka

im assuming you all have kids my question is. what did you let your kid chew on? my son been teething since 3 months and it stil hasnt broke a tooth thru yet
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #32
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
@Frank Metts @God Of War

fisher price has cases that you could put your ipod or iphone in that are kid proof. one of them is like a stuffed animal and the center is a protective case for your ipod. like a hard plastic case but the touch screen still works somehow. they have a few others one is called fisher price laugh and learn. look it up and read some reviews cause i have no idea how well they work

they are too young to actually purchase them their own. the only thing they would be interested in is an ipad or ipod tbh and even then you have to protect it. a Leap Pad is way to advanced for them as it is a learning game touch screen device
Bought one ... she just figures out how to open it and get the phone out ... shit she unscrews the top of her sippy cup cause she wants to drink like a big girl only thing she doesn't fuck with is her bed time bottle
Old 09-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #33
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Well from what I seen the 11-14 model is basically a tablet. Runs on android 4.1 jelly bean do its something i think will still be useful with her getting older.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #34
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

store bought teethers , the ones that you could make cold

ive used brand new clean rags, tie it in a knot, wet them, throw them in the freezer and let the kid gnaw on it , but as it melts they get soaked

really the store bought ones that get cold are gold
Old 09-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #35
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

The typical chew toys. Best ones are the ones you can freeze. Frozen waffles works to.. but mainly the type of teething rings that you can freeze. The cold and the hardness (no homo) from the ice helps break the gum when they chew. But I'm sure u already know that.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #36
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Bought one ... she just figures out how to open it and get the phone out ... shit she unscrews the top of her sippy cup cause she wants to drink like a big girl only thing she doesn't fuck with is her bed time bottle
i know i keep any and all electronics as far up and away from my two year old as possible. she will destroy them in an instant
Old 09-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #37
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Werd. Ill have to look into it @TYSON. Her mother has it all passworded up and shit. Gotta get the passwords and try to deactivate the walls she put up. Might be one of those.. its a regular looking touchscreen tablet with internet capabilities. Its just quarantined off with passwords and shit rite now.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #38
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

well check this out i got a dumb ass pediatrician like no joke. she told my wife that if he chews on something hard it could break his tooth when it comes htru now she is all freaked out. i told her they make the shit where u can freeze em fully and it won t hurt him but she worried like fuck now
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #39
Frank Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
@Frank Metts @Genocide @TYSON @Innovator @Mike Wrecka

im assuming you all have kids my question is. what did you let your kid chew on? my son been teething since 3 months and it stil hasnt broke a tooth thru yet
Everything dude ... bought her some funny looking binky with rough edges called like a raspberry and she hated it but she literally chewed all her toys ... best thing though for her was like a damp wash rag put in the freezer for like half hour and she loved it ... she also has these ones that looked like hands snd feet she loved ... but I'd wash my hands good and massage her gums a lot as well which is cute until they can bite lol
Old 09-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #40
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Anyone with younger kids got or buy any touch screen toys for their kids. My daughter still young but she loves grabbing the phones she's knows what button to hit to get the screen on and she's already broken an s3 and cracked an iPhone lol

I've seen some online and in Wal-Mart but they look rather cheesy
My nephew be playin games on my phine hes only six, and he has a DS kids are pretty smart with technology nowadays lol
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shogunsmokesmeth, ty hangs at babiesrus, ty luvs playin 2handtouch, ty plays naked wit kids, ty works at claires, tyson stalks toysrus