Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #81
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Nope never heard of them ... in 86 it was run dmc and the fresh prince I mean I was 6
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #82
Rawn M.D.

one thing i do agree with was that comment about Juice

i still feel that rappers from the scribble jam era trump the kotd type rappers now as far as skill imo

its a diff game, i just hold off the dome in higher esteem
Old 09-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #83
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
Nope never heard of them ... in 86 it was run dmc and the fresh prince I mean I was 6
thats nuts esp if u was into underground shit lol i heard of molemen ages ago and of vakill. never been a big fan but always knew who they was
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
uve been into hip hop since 86 and never heard of molemen ?
i've only heard of them because i make beats and look into producers and shit

but at the same time i've only heard of molemen the same way i've heard of vakill. i probably seen there name thrown around on forums or skimmed over on hip hop blogs

these dudes are all underground, you guys are making it seem like they are a household name or relevant

they're not.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #85
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

but at the same time i've only heard of molemen the same way i've heard of vakill. i probably seen there name thrown around on forums or skimmed over on hip hop blogs

these dudes are all underground, you guys are making it seem like they are a household name or relevant

they're not.
molemen is pretty relevant in the underground scene
Old 09-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #86
Rawn M.D.

right right

Ritual of..
is pretty classic

Qwel is more 'punchline god' than Vakill imo tho
Old 09-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #87
Brian Bryan
BITER

Battle Record: 4-0

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League

Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan Brian Bryan

lmao @ trap's 'diss kabob' post

think I was the only one who got it
Brian Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #88
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post

they're not.
At the same time, we all post on websites dedicated to text rap. Underground rappers are pretty familiar names here.

Vakill and the Molemen are about on the same level as Apathy and the Demigodz, but they've been around a few years longer.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #89
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Bryan View Post
lmao @ trap's 'diss kabob' post

think I was the only one who got it
I see you.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #90
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
molemen is pretty relevant in the underground scene
i dont know if you meant to do something there

but i see it regardless
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:02 PM   #91
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post

but i see it regardless
lmao
Old 09-01-2013, 11:44 PM   #92
trap.
Senior Citizen

Battle Record: 4-3

trap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant futuretrap. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post

but i see it regardless
I see that see and I raise your see with a saw.
trap. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #93
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

my brain hurst
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:06 AM   #94
Masaii

the fact that vakill even went to the effort to make an account and argue with detour shows how insignificant he is tbh plus i lold irl at his "semi pro bodybuilder since 96", the fuck is he lifting, big macs?
Old 09-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #95
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Quote:
i think vakill is being a faggot

he is saying the walmart roll back prices line was bitten

theres been 20 textcees to use the shit before vakill did so did he bite the concept to?
Agreed.

I think this guy valkil just tryna get some attention
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #96
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You aren't allowed an opinion.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #97
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you seem under the impression that Detour is more famous than Vakill.
Certain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:17 AM   #98
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
Nah. It was worded the exact same way. Seyance said Pjk bit that slugs dissolve line in text before.
word. this was what i remembered. in that case, pjk is pretty pathetic. and dumb. don't make the same mistake twice. kinda whack vakill is acting like he invented that shit tho. both should just let it be, cuz neither can come out victorious.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #99
Just C

Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C Just C

loling at this clash of the ego's between classic pak MK II and the ginger jew joke. both of em beyond corny.
Just C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:11 PM   #100
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
thats nuts esp if u was into underground shit lol i heard of molemen ages ago and of vakill. never been a big fan but always knew who they was
I mean maybe at one point someone mentioned them or I read an article or someone played me a track but when I think of molemen I instantly think of made men because Ive read source mag since Christ like 94 maybe 95 and safe to say they have had a mention in 75% of the issues ... if I did hear of them they just weren't relevant enough to stick in my mind, plus o wasn't a cpu Napster guy I was a find my man and buy 4 for 10 mixtapes or go to circuit city and buy the studio shit guy
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kyke can bite the curb, mase has eyebrows?, pjks teething, rawn snorkels baby dik