Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #61
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

he used the

when ur eyes rollback like walmart prices or some shit

and some line about putting salt in a gun wound to dissolve the slug or some shit rofl
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #62
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
he used the

when ur eyes rollback like walmart prices or some shit

and some line about putting salt in a gun wound to dissolve the slug or some shit rofl
in a live battle? i'm pretty sure i've seen that slug line used by him in txt before. seems reeeally suspicious.
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:18 AM   #63
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00p View Post
in a live battle? i'm pretty sure i've seen that slug line used by him in txt before. seems reeeally suspicious.
vakill says what was suspect to him wasnt the context of the wal mart line but the fact both lines was back to back in the battle and on his track lol
Old 09-01-2013, 11:12 AM   #64
Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Quote:
vakill says what was suspect to him wasnt the context of the wal mart line but the fact both lines was back to back in the battle and on his track lol
it would be so easy to prove this right or wrong if old nc's archives were still up. oh well...
Sn00p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #65
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nah. It was worded the exact same way. Seyance said Pjk bit that slugs dissolve line in text before. Vakill said that dude bit the rollback and a cross line right after that. Then detour comes in acting like a faggot. Talking some Vakill ain't relevant when he's been on tracks with Sluggo and Royce da 5'9? LMAO

Give it a fucking rest.
Old 09-01-2013, 12:08 PM   #66
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

VAKILL IS DOPE. HE IS LEAGUES ABOVE DETOUR LOLZ.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #67
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Does anyone really care?

I never heard of vakill till now so his purpose in this was an accomplishment .... detour used lines that have been in text for years but in a live sense, detour has stated many times he doesn't listen to todays hip hop and the placement of these lines in a battle makes sense just like they would on a song

So did vakill bite text and put it on wax or did detour just recycle some shit he read in text years ago ... I say the latter makes the most sense ... conceded does it too

Vakill smart but full of himself at the same time a wal mart line like really accusing someone of stealing a wal mart roll back price line is like accusing a someone of biting a cum line .. its just such a simple concept ... the slug one is too but I always thought salt on slugs was hood shit lol .. like I didnt think dudes in the burbs do that shit
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:17 PM   #68
God Of War
The Landlord

Old 09-01-2013, 12:18 PM   #69
Rawn M.D.

so is detour the new shucksss?

and Vakill was dope af with molemen, second only to Qwel imo
Old 09-01-2013, 12:20 PM   #70
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn M.D. View Post
so is detour the new shucksss?

and Vakill was dope af with molemen, second only to Qwel imo
vakill seems like a really cool dude and i tried to explain to him that the shit has been used in text for ages

i dont think detour bit but detour should of had a bit more respect. vakill has done alot of shit in hip hop and detour saying he was trying to get his name out off of it was laughable since vakills fan base would be 5 times detours

either way i dont think pj bit nor do i think vakill did it to get recognition
Old 09-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #71
Rawn M.D.

word im QQ'n rmbvta now tbh...

those bars are nothin new...tho coincidence seems odd

n i highly doubt pjk dont kno who vakill is...esp if he was a backpacker
Old 09-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #72
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
detour has stated many times he doesn't listen to todays hip hop and the placement of these lines in a battle makes sense just like they would on a song
Vakill been in the game since the early 90's. the fuck are you talking about? No one cares WHAT detour "says". Dude will "say" anything at this point. Your brother even remembers him biting shit off sslp even after detour has "said" he hates eminem. You actually gonna put it past detour (given his looks, personality) to bite from one of the all time punch line greats? Pfffft
Old 09-01-2013, 12:56 PM   #73
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea pjk has been a faggot throughout this whole thing

but in his ginger jew defense, no one likes being called a biter
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #74
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yo you guys keep calling this dude a punchline great?

what should i check out?

i dont find it hard to believe he's never heard of him. i've "heard" of him, meaning the names familiar. thats about it
Old 09-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #75
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #76
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whys Ways View Post
Vakill been in the game since the early 90's. the fuck are you talking about? No one cares WHAT detour "says". Dude will "say" anything at this point. Your brother even remembers him biting shit off sslp even after detour has "said" he hates eminem. You actually gonna put it past detour (given his looks, personality) to bite from one of the all time punch line greats? Pfffft
A bites a bite but when its something that is so unoriginal or common then its just an overused piece of shit .. snd this is the case

I've been into all kinds of rap since about 86 and this is the first Ive heard of vakill... if he has that much of a fan base which I doubt he does then he just put detours name out their more so he did him a favor basically , hes prob real heavy in chicago kind of like bossman is real heavy in bmore and before wale blew up he was heavy but now hes exposed and talked about to a wider audience .... people blatantly bite, no one will ever admit it and sometimes it is coincidence ... who knows ???

When I use to go to my mixtape man he'd put me on but 99% of the new artist were east coast .. shit even from florida up he had the the haps on the new shit or who's coming up or who's dope etc etc but he never once slid me a vakill or moleman tape like yo you got to check this out ... he might be a good rapper or artist and known by some but he's not that big if he's salty about a battle rapper using a concept he used

I don't see fab bitching on social media everytime someone tries to terribly flip a shells in stomach like u ate pasta line ...

Nick cannon didn't even say a word when lil wayne bite his scarecrow looking for brain line word for word ...

Dudes just sad now a days that's all but props to detour for staying relevant enough to be called out by a rapper who's done tracks with ras kass and royce ...
Frank Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #77
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

not feeling it

he said a c section/cut above these pussies line

PUNCHLINE GOD
Old 09-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #78
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #79
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
dope
Old 09-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #80
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Metts View Post
A bites a bite but when its something that is so unoriginal or common then its just an overused piece of shit .. snd this is the case

I've been into all kinds of rap since about 86 and this is the first Ive heard of vakill... if he has that much of a fan base which I doubt he does then he just put detours name out their more so he did him a favor basically , hes prob real heavy in chicago kind of like bossman is real heavy in bmore and before wale blew up he was heavy but now hes exposed and talked about to a wider audience .... people blatantly bite, no one will ever admit it and sometimes it is coincidence ... who knows ???

When I use to go to my mixtape man he'd put me on but 99% of the new artist were east coast .. shit even from florida up he had the the haps on the new shit or who's coming up or who's dope etc etc but he never once slid me a vakill or moleman tape like yo you got to check this out ... he might be a good rapper or artist and known by some but he's not that big if he's salty about a battle rapper using a concept he used

I don't see fab bitching on social media everytime someone tries to terribly flip a shells in stomach like u ate pasta line ...

Nick cannon didn't even say a word when lil wayne bite his scarecrow looking for brain line word for word ...

Dudes just sad now a days that's all but props to detour for staying relevant enough to be called out by a rapper who's done tracks with ras kass and royce ...

uve been into hip hop since 86 and never heard of molemen ?

Tags
kyke can bite the curb, mase has eyebrows?, pjks teething, rawn snorkels baby dik