Old 08-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also anonymous aint shit, they could destroy my life, by hacking my shit and etc. but im a normal dude. all they can do is overload websites, and they show there power by knocking out websites that mean nothing. like fbi.com lol

i wouldnt want anonymous after me, because they could probably get my ss# and everything else i've put in computerland, but im a no one.

they can't do anything that matters. they're only connected to shit like wikileaks and that by bandwagoning in on it.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #22
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

as far as syria goes

im pretty sure i read a headline that says were going in saturday

lol at you guys trying to pretend it isnt happening. we've been marshalling troops now for days, we put another aircraft carrier in the gulf over there

shits going down. whether its an infantry invasion, or just a bombardment from the skies the US is getting involved.

we will put assad out, put a rebel leader in his place and try and control the region through him.

this is how the us does business. the middle east however is full of a bunch of cunts. so the dude we put in will most likely renig on his part of the agreement, will most likely reopen there flourishing trade with russia that assad is enjoying now, and everything will be like it was before all this
Old 08-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #23
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
Spot on, where is this coming from? you lookin real insecure and immature right now.
@Split Eight

I meant, exactly what you said; mixed up my words, Minus the conjectures of course. Im simply saying, WW3 would be all around beneficial for the world.
youre right man

im really insecure and immature

guess you win this round
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:14 PM   #24
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
youre right man

im really insecure and immature

guess you win this round
Maybe next time.

You did the right thing, admitting you have a problem is the first step.
Aesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
Aesthetic
Pimp

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
also anonymous aint shit, they could destroy my life, by hacking my shit and etc. but im a normal dude. all they can do is overload websites, and they show there power by knocking out websites that mean nothing. like fbi.com lol

i wouldnt want anonymous after me, because they could probably get my ss# and everything else i've put in computerland, but im a no one.

they can't do anything that matters. they're only connected to shit like wikileaks and that by bandwagoning in on it.
They hack top secret files and officer reports. A long with amany other things

I hope they dont stop I support them; you should aswell unless you enjoy things being hidden from you.
Old 08-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #26
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

I think we should focus our money and manpower toward the issues here at home. The United States is just like a childless single woman trying to tell another person how to raose their children.

Aside from that the US is only interested in money...connect the dots and you'll see why we're going in.

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
They hack top secret files and officer reports. A long with amany other things

I hope they dont stop I support them; you should aswell unless you enjoy things being hidden from you.
no they dont

people who whistleblow and leak shit have no association with anonymous. they do it on there own, anonymous jumps on there bandwagon and defends them

and by defend them, i mean they post on twitter about how they are heroes

they do nothing. maybe im ignorant tho. show me one thing anonymous has done or leaked

the people who leak shit aren't anonymous.

and word badweather its money. what issues are we having here at home tho? issues that matter i mean. not bullshit social issues like gay marriage or weed.

if its economy related, them going into syria is a step in the right direction lol. war is how we profit
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #28
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no they dont.
they do. easily. they accounted for 41% of hacking attacks last quarter of year. my dude's professor in his computer forensics class said that they think China has infiltrated every US Government online database. their government cyber-warfare unit i mean, maybe other individual groups are more skilled but China is the most successful/ prolific
Old 08-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #29
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Some of you seem to misunderstand the whole concept about anonymous. Actually a lot of people in this thread does.

Anonymous is simply put anyone who remains anonymous behind posts/threads or actions. NOTHING MORE.

This shit with people saying ''we are anonymous, we will get you'' is basically just some anonymous people that's standing for the same things and grouped up. Nothing more than that.

By saying anonymous can't do this or can't do that is basically saying; ''someone in the world can't do this.''

Anonymous is someone putting their dick inside a skull he stole from the catacombs and posts a picture of it because someone that got a certain postnumber would decide what he'd do with it and that was his suggestion.

@Aesthetic: How can you support every political party there ever was while being against them at the same time? Supporting ''anonymous'' doesn't work that way, you need to specify what you support or a certain anonymous operation (they usually go by names), if you want to make any sense.

Also: Expecting ''anonymous'' to do anything worthwhile is a shot in the dark, they make a shitload of threats because they could literally be anyone and the media loves them because it draws a shitload of views. It's better to just sit back and relax waiting for something to happen, or take part and join them, if you want to get any action at all.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #30
Aesthetic
Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Some of you seem to misunderstand the whole concept about anonymous. Actually a lot of people in this thread does.

Anonymous is simply put anyone who remains anonymous behind posts/threads or actions. NOTHING MORE.

This shit with people saying ''we are anonymous, we will get you'' is basically just some anonymous people that's standing for the same things and grouped up. Nothing more than that.

By saying anonymous can't do this or can't do that is basically saying; ''someone in the world can't do this.''

Anonymous is someone putting their dick inside a skull he stole from the catacombs and posts a picture of it because someone that got a certain postnumber would decide what he'd do with it and that was his suggestion.

@Aesthetic: How can you support every political party there ever was while being against them at the same time? Supporting ''anonymous'' doesn't work that way, you need to specify what you support or a certain anonymous operation (they usually go by names), if you want to make any sense.

Also: Expecting ''anonymous'' to do anything worthwhile is a shot in the dark, they make a shitload of threats because they could literally be anyone and the media loves them because it draws a shitload of views. It's better to just sit back and relax waiting for something to happen, or take part and join them, if you want to get any action at all.
How can you support every political party there ever was while being against them at the same time?
Lol what?

Supporting ''anonymous'' doesn't work that way, you need to specify what you support or a certain anonymous operation (they usually go by names), if you want to make any sense.

Uhm yes it does work that way, it's not a collective of individual's it's an individual mentality with a few hacker cells operating through 4Chan and proxy chatrooms lol So basically me supporting anonymous is like saying: "Go ahead and steal from the guy across the street, ill be your friend if you do just be sure to give me some of his shit."

I supported the occupy movement, but nothing happened; like, at all.. In my state at least. So I never attended another protest unless I heard of a riot, which I didnt.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:30 PM   #31
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split Eight View Post
they do. easily. they accounted for 41% of hacking attacks last quarter of year. my dude's professor in his computer forensics class said that they think China has infiltrated every US Government online database. their government cyber-warfare unit i mean, maybe other individual groups are more skilled but China is the most successful/ prolific
nah

they are the most prolific at ddos attacks

the same shit anonymous does. its like sending a million users to a site at once so the website gets shut down

they have stolen us secrets tho. mostly weapon technology

but you gotta realize the US hacks them constantly. CONSTANTLY
Old 08-29-2013, 09:33 PM   #32
Aesthetic
Pimp

This anonymous hack they did on the scientology church; they sent thousands of pure black faxes to the machines and cost the church millions in ink.

ddos are costly but nothing compared to that yo..
Old 08-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #33
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Uhm yes it does work that way, it's not a collective of individual's it's an individual mentality with a few hacker cells operating through 4chan.
No it's not.. Please, shut the fuck up and don't talk about shit you clearly don't understand even after it's explained to you.

AN ALIAS or even A NICKNAME & no-one knows who the fuck you are, even ON THIS SITE THAT NO-ONE KNOWS ABOUT MAKES YOU ANONYMOUS. It doesn't take 4chan to be anonymous.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #34
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

anonymous is everyone and anyone.....any one who can run a program or go to a rally or stand up for what they stand up for or etc

legion started on 4chan then they split into 2 different sections etc
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:37 PM   #35
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
No it's not.. Please, shut the fuck up and don't talk about shit you clearly don't understand even after it's explained to you.

AN ALIAS or even A NICKNAME & no-one knows who the fuck you are, even ON THIS SITE THAT NO-ONE KNOWS ABOUT MAKES YOU ANONYMOUS. It doesn't take 4chan to be anonymous.
you are wrogn to, legions tarted on 4chan. thats where anonymous started
Old 08-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #36
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
you are wrogn to, legions tarted on 4chan. thats where anonymous started
Doesn't matter where the term originated, its meaning doesn't change. I'm done. SMFH.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #37
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Doesn't matter where the term originated, its meaning doesn't change. I'm done. SMFH.
you can be done all you want, people know what the term anonymous means but the group doesnt.. the group started on 4chan and turned huge any one who goes to the rallies, helps hacks, spreads the word etc is considered legion or anonymous. but it was a small group and it did start on 4chan
Old 08-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #38
Aesthetic
Pimp

Nigga read what im saying jesus christ this site is full of inbreds.

Anonymous isn't a group it's a movement full of people nobody knows about; listen...

Dumbass, the anonymous idea started in 4chan. Kill yourself please.

How you think they communicate, texting? lol you think nobody operates as a team in the "movement" you think thousands of cyber attacks aren't coordinated at all? And are all just operated by 1 man behind a computer mocking the world lol ur pathetic. A few, yeah sure. But your wrong, chill.

I cant believe how careful I have to be about my words.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #39
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Fuck that faggotry newage shit bitch. Y'all can call ''anonymous'' a ''movement'' or ''revolutionary'' all you want. If you guys really want to take this discussion all the way back to Japan and 2chan be my fucking guest. The idea behind being anonymous and expressing yourself freely has been around for ages and Christopher Poole created 4chan. Basically expressing yourself anonymously is being an anon. Fuck that movement shit. It's weak, it's cancerous it's everything that's wrong with /b/ <-- and that's what most of these faggots will tell ya, except for the influx of newfaggotry that has destroyed 4chan and split everyone up into /a/ and /v/ and the rest of the boards. Scientology crap was funny, I'll admit it, but that's all there ever is to it. It doesn't say anything about anonymous as a whole. Anonymous is INDIVIDUALS that's anonymous. Anonymous people and groups of anonymous hackers/whatever are just using that shit because that's what people listen to and got some sort of connection to it being a movement cuz it's all over the media and that's how they portray it etc. It's easy getting people to warn/threaten people that way because it's being taken seriously (for good reasons as well), but yeah. ANONYMOUS IN GENERAL COULD BE YOUR FUCKING NEIGHBOUR ON THE DEEP WEB SELLING CHILDPORN. Is that anonymous enough for you?

Last edited by Objective; 08-29-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:54 PM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Fuck that faggotry newage shit bitch. Y'all can call ''anonymous'' a ''movement'' or ''revolutionary'' all you want. If you guys really want to take this discussion all the way back to Japan and 2chan be my fucking guest. The idea behind being anonymous and expressing yourself freely has been around for ages and Christopher Poole created 4chan. Basically expressing yourself anonymously is being an anon. Fuck that movement shit. It's weak, it's cancerous it's everything that's wrong with /b/ <-- and that's what most of these faggots will tell ya, except for the influx of newfaggotry that has destroyed 4chan and split everyone up into /a/ and /v/ and the rest of the boards. Scientology crap was funny, I'll admit it, but that's all there ever is to it. It doesn't say anything about anonymous as a whole. Anonymous is INDIVIDUALS that's anonymous. Anonymous people and groups of anonymous hackers/whatever are just using that shit because that's what people listen to and got some sort of connection to it being a movement cuz it's all over the media and that's how they portray it etc.

no way, thats complete bullshit and if you was there you would know different. legion was fucking formed and is a bunch of people its everyone its a movement, the same people who started it on 4chan is still involved. there is no sense ina rguing over this because you obviously have your views. but you dont know the whole truth if thats what you think....even part of the original legion split off and created there own group a different group of actual hackers who has a different name now. it goes much deeper then what you are claimin

Tags
cicada 3301