- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
thoughts?

Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. @Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:55 PM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Honestly I think a large part of the inactivity is due to me not posting much. No braggo or anything. You keep the site interesting but I keep the site active. My Discussion thread views alone can generate a resurgence.

Also I think the whole Dad movement really killed this site. @Ghost1 you’re a dad too but at least you’re a horrible father. All these look at my kid threads really squeeze the air out of what this site is supposed to be.

Then you have our resident dirtbags becoming positive. Genocide & Badweather sobering up & getting their lives together makes me not want to read their post anymore. Strikta is still pathetic but I think he passed away. Even Hush is being more positive and we can’t have that.

I’ve harped on this we need more youth. 75% of us are 30 and up and we have grown up responsibilities. So idk man. I wish things could be as they were but people grow up.
the first highlighted portion is obviously inaccurate, but why haven't you been posting?

with regard to the second, what is the site supposed to be?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 04:21 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
the first highlighted portion is obviously inaccurate, but why haven't you been posting?

with regard to the second, what is the site supposed to be?
I work for myself now so I don’t have the time to troll like I did when I was in office.

The site is supposed to be filled with super competitive characters. Whether it be competitive boarding, battling, slut acquisition. We all get along now which is cool but boarders are becoming people as opposed to characters.

Ie John Dillinger makes a thread wanting to off himself. Most of the advice is genuine. Years ago we would’ve told him to off himself or at the very least be thinking of a way to use it as a punchline.

Last edited by Aero; 11-02-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:45 PM   #4
Qualm
on posting probation

Battle Record: 0-1

Qualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant futureQualm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post

Gotta be honest, this forum feels like an AA meeting sometimes
Qualm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #5
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Idk if someone said this already, but shoulda said, “How’s the SITE,LOOKING good?”
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bags was a dad on halloween, im ur dad fagot