Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future
Default My grandpa was just in a standoff with the police

With his crossbow
Old 03-01-2014, 10:05 PM   #2
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

you are really learning how to board so well. Soon you will be pancake. Take that how you want to.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:09 PM   #3
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
you are really learning how to board so well. Soon you will be pancake. Take that how you want to.
ok
Old 03-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #4
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

elaborate please
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:25 PM   #5
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
elaborate please
He threatened his wife with a crossbow then staked out in the garage when the cops were called. After a few hours he have up. Apparently he injured 3 officers though. idk though.

this dude was rich too smh

but looking past the tragedy, I cannot deny the hilarity of the situation
Old 03-01-2014, 10:36 PM   #6
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

veritas, fig has already well established himself as the future version of strikta's kid

his mom was a drug dealing prostitute and his grandpa shoots crossbows at people and cops

fig has out uh-oh'd da god himself
Old 03-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #7
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

It's the oldest story in the book. Dying Mexican has one too many Modelos and thinks he is back in the old country, shooting squirrels for tamales and beating his wife.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:43 PM   #8
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

if a news story is published hit me with a pm, I'll reply with a picture of me, half drunk, just as i'm realizing the jamacian singer of our band shoved a microphone into my guitar's strings while telling me to solo

i promise its funny
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 10:59 PM   #9
Fig
Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
veritas, fig has already well established himself as the future version of strikta's kid

his mom was a drug dealing prostitute and his grandpa shoots crossbows at people and cops

fig has out uh-oh'd da god himself
Just to be clear

My mom was pimping out other women in that story

But I guess she could also have done that at some point

It doesn't matter because somehow we're boring middle class suburbian folk now
Old 03-01-2014, 11:01 PM   #10
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Su abuelo está demente.
Old 03-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #11
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Su abuelo está demente.
I DON GET DIS LANMGUAGE

WHAT IS GOOGLE, I CANNOT GOOGLE, TOO MUCH WORK

V/ FIG
Old 03-01-2014, 11:03 PM   #12
Fig
Om

Quote:
Su abuelo está demente.
He was also a multi millionaire YO

But he was a bad guy and obviously wacked outta his fuckin mind

I.love him though but fuck
Old 03-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #13
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I DON GET DIS LANMGUAGE

WHAT IS GOOGLE, I CANNOT GOOGLE, TOO MUCH WORK

V/ FIG
Why did Destroyer take over your account?
Old 03-01-2014, 11:05 PM   #14
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari Fig View Post
He was also a multi millionaire YO

But he was a bad guy and obviously wacked outta his fuckin mind

I.love him though but fuck
How is Patty taking all of this?
Old 03-01-2014, 11:09 PM   #15
Fig
Om

Quote:
How is Patty taking all of this?
Patty is a stupid bitch
Old 03-02-2014, 12:59 AM   #16
Passenger
god

Battle Record: 0-1

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

crazy

i was just in the back of a cop car about 24 hrs ago, reasons undisclosed

the policemen were sending weird messages to another police officer i'm assuming that said something along the lines of " I am going to 251 you so hard" & some other funny shit. I tried not to laugh but that had me lol'ing hard inside but it was two white dudes so the odds were not in my favor if they wanted to kick my ass. i had to act like i didn't see anything

fun time tho

Last edited by Passenger; 03-02-2014 at 01:03 AM.
Passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:00 AM   #17
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogi Sweater Swag View Post
crazy

i was just in the back of a cop car about 24 hrs ago, reasons disclosed

the policemen were sending weird messages to another police officer i'm assuming that said something along the lines of " I am going to 251 you so hard" & some other funny shit. I tried not to laugh but that had me lol'ing hard inside but it was two white dudes so the odds were not in my favor if they wanted to kick my ass. i had to act like i didn't see anything

fun time tho
Where is the reason disclosed?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:02 AM   #18
Passenger
god

Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger Passenger

for the un-,

my bad, i meant undisclosed
Old 03-02-2014, 01:03 AM   #19
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Champed
- AOWL Season 3

You should disclose the reason.

Driving while black again?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:04 AM   #20
Passenger
god

no hahaha

i'm not gonna Rawn myself, let your imagination run wild

Tags
fig <3's patty