Old 01-06-2014, 03:26 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
GUIZE GUIZE GUIZE.....please only talk about your HOMOSEXUAL experiences, we accept you as heterosexual men, and know that it was not your fault.

I love you.
word i was just wondering if my psychological faults were due to me trying to be sexually active before i could even ejaculate

i remember peeing in a kiddy pool and making a younger kid drink the pool water

if that counts as homosexual activity

in middle school football we thought it was funny to slap eachother on the ass(in our gear duh) and say "good game"

thats about as gay as i go BRO
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:28 PM   #22
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
when i was 8 me and my friends touched dicks cause it tickled but then we thought it was weird so we tickled our dicks where our parents wouldnt see us but then one kids mom saw me touching her sons dick wiht my dick and i was a year older so she thought i was bullying him long story short the neighborhood rumor was that i fucked the lil kid and he didnt know what itw as so hes like i had sex with big baby and i was like wtf no i just tickled ur dick and he was like i thought we had sex :( im like no ull learn to have sex when ur my age, anyway i think hes mentally scarred cause he plays in arcades all day and wears those big jeans that carry tons of quarters. and once when i was like 11 i showed my peepee to the girl next door and her brother saw and he was mad but he was younger but she liked it and then couple years later she asked to masturbate me and i said no and she cried i think anyway big baby do da thing and once oh yeah i forgot, once my dogs dick touched my face cause he jumped real high and his dick touched my face and i touch his balls ever so often cause they're so tiny and i like how they're cold. :) lol
@The Mind Assassin am i gay
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:30 PM   #23
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

veritas, while you are here

are there any connections between a woman assaulting a kid?

i wasnt, sadly, but i always wished a hot teacher or one of my moms friends would sex me up.

i have a theory that there is nothing wrong with women "molesting" boys, because they are MEN and therefore love it.

like if a teacher bangs a middle school or high school kid

cuz when i was in middle school i was shooting weak clear jizz with my 6 pubes and would have loved to sex up a woman. i think it would have helped me more than hurt me.

but i dont have the statistics

thoughts
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #24
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
what constitutes an alcoholic? is it alcohol dependency, or simple consumption?

cuz my dad drank/drinks beer everyday. but recently since he's hit hard times, and i've been supporting him he has stopped drinking cuz it was too expensive. but he didnt have any withdrawal symptoms and shit so its kind of changed my mind on what constitutes as an alcoholic

but if you mean he consumed alcohol regularly, yes
An alcoholic is someone who bases their life around the alcohol, rather than someone who sees the alcohol as an enjoyable addition to their life.

Once it starts dictating how you live and what you do, you are addicted.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:32 PM   #25
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:

this
Old 01-06-2014, 03:36 PM   #26
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

hang on guys, firing up the PCP....
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:42 PM   #27
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:

i wasnt, sadly, but i always wished a hot teacher or one of my moms friends would sex me up.

i have a theory that there is nothing wrong with women "molesting" boys, because they are MEN and therefore love it.

cuz when i was in middle school i was shooting weak clear jizz with my 6 pubes and would have loved to sex up a woman. i think it would have helped me more than hurt me.

thoughts
Well, I don't think it's the fact that people don't enjoy it that makes it a crime and immoral, it is the fact that the child is not at the age to give any sort of consent, and that doesn't just mean saying yes, it's about being informed and knowing what they are saying yes to, so we place a legal age on when we think that age is, which is never going to be a perfect solution because everyone ages differently, and as you said there are definitely those who it wouldn't really effect much, but it is necessary to protect those who really are being taken advantage of which does include both male and female.

Also, females do find it pleasurable as well, that can't be the deciding factor, it has to be down to legal consent.

Although I read shit about teachers fucking 16 year olds and going to prison and it doesn't really seem fair...so I do kinda agree but the law has to exist and it has to apply to everyone.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:44 PM   #28
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

So check this out V...

Last year my uncle was revealed as a Pedo. I was shocked as fuck coz my uncle always been one of those tough ass family dudes. He's work the same job for all his life (in his 50's now), he works on diesels and shit. He's a big dude like 6'3, 275. Never woulda even suspected he'd be on some shit like that, he never even had a sign of it when we was all kids.

Now dude has went to therapy and he says the barber in his old neighborhood molested him and somebody in his family did too when he was little.

I'm just saying, uncles be on that on the slick dick touching.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:02 PM   #29
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:

thoughts

ok I am back, UH-OH please do not forget that You have sent me your drawings, and done extensive testing with me, and that I know you better than you know yourself.

This thread is for your HOMOSEXUAL experiences. That is what we will discuss. I promise that you can discuss them and people here will still call you da gawd. It seems like you are beating around the bush, was that you who just called me and then hung up?

to somewhat answer your question, it is normal to be attracted to older women as a manchild. Also, there is a difference between sexual curiosity and sexual exploitation.

I love you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:04 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
So check this out V...

Last year my uncle was revealed as a Pedo. I was shocked as fuck coz my uncle always been one of those tough ass family dudes. He's work the same job for all his life (in his 50's now), he works on diesels and shit. He's a big dude like 6'3, 275. Never woulda even suspected he'd be on some shit like that, he never even had a sign of it when we was all kids.

Now dude has went to therapy and he says the barber in his old neighborhood molested him and somebody in his family did too when he was little.

I'm just saying, uncles be on that on the slick dick touching.

looking back now, did he have any bizarr or subtle weird type hobbies or traits?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 PM   #31
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Naw V. This nigga went bass fishing.

Maybe he just played the "man's man" type of role so hard to cover up his true self? Like a defense mechanism type of thing?

I mean, dude has been married to my aunt since they were really young and he's always worked the same job and been a hardworking dependable dude.

now he wants to touch kids and have them touch him back.

Now, I'm thinking this nigga wants to have tea parties with My Little Ponys and get freaky with crumbsnatchers.

TCBL.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Naw V. This nigga went bass fishing.

Maybe he just played the "man's man" type of role so hard to cover up his true self? Like a defense mechanism type of thing?

I mean, dude has been married to my aunt since they were really young and he's always worked the same job and been a hardworking dependable dude.

now he wants to touch kids and have them touch him back.

Now, I'm thinking this nigga wants to have tea parties with My Little Ponys and get freaky with crumbsnatchers.

TCBL.
Maybe the barber was his template and was a real mans man too? So then that acted as his template? fair enough?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:19 PM   #33
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Veritas is actually gay. He's reaching out to NC because he was assaulted young. I'm not making a joke of it either.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #34
Batty
that nigga

Quote:
Maybe the barber was his template and was a real mans man too? So then that acted as his template? fair enough?

Ahhhhh.... like he's all like "I'm a part time dicktoucher plus I do hair"

could be true, I'mma try to see which barber it was for sure. If it's the dude I'm thinking of from the old hood, he just seemed like a regular old dude but he coulda been quick with that eagle claw back in the day yanno.

I'm still like TCBL tho. I can't even look at a bass fish without the mental image this nigga spanking Macauley Culkin's nuts.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

keep it real Batman, cuz I know you and you a real dude:

Looking back, he ever say anything out of the way to you? or slide his hand down your back when yall hugged instead of just patting it?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:39 PM   #36
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
keep it real Batman, cuz I know you and you a real dude:

Looking back, he ever say anything out of the way to you? or slide his hand down your back when yall hugged instead of just patting it?
fuck yeah I'm so hard keep going
Old 01-06-2014, 04:44 PM   #37
Batty
that nigga

Naw V, real talk. I would've told you during one of our sessions, you know this. I'm beginning to think that maybe this bloomed later in life for him somehow. I mean, I was a cute kid but my wang was touch-free. Makes no sense tbh.

I can't think of one single time that dude was suspect tho... I mean nothing. He worked alot, so I saw my aunt alot more than I saw him but dude was just like a regular family man when ever I saw him. He was strict on my cousins and used to beat the breaks off of them, but I can't remember anything that was a clue. Alot of dudes beat their kids asses, my mom gave me a Sagat uppercut one day for setting the woods on fire.

My uncle wore flannel shirts and worked on diesels, he watched football and went fishing. He was a tough guy mechanic.

Dude was a ninja with that shit.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:47 PM   #38
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Naw V, real talk. I would've told you during one of our sessions, you know this. I'm beginning to think that maybe this bloomed later in life for him somehow. I mean, I was a cute kid but my wang was touch-free. Makes no sense tbh.

I can't think of one single time that dude was suspect tho... I mean nothing. He worked alot, so I saw my aunt alot more than I saw him but dude was just like a regular family man when ever I saw him. He was strict on my cousins and used to beat the breaks off of them, but I can't remember anything that was a clue. Alot of dudes beat their kids asses, my mom gave me a Sagat uppercut one day for setting the woods on fire.

My uncle wore flannel shirts and worked on diesels, he watched football and went fishing. He was a tough guy mechanic.

Dude was a ninja with that shit.
maybe when he said he went fishing he didnt mean actual fish.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:57 PM   #39
Batty
that nigga

Fair enough.

Plus, he might've actually said fisting tbh.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:06 PM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

fair, fair,.....well did any really stressfull events happen to him later on in life bro?

Tags
blumpkin@ space camp, cake pm'd nudes help, chuck e cheese ball pit, cousin david played doctor, diode works out to this thread, gave uncle bj@ age 11, kindegarten ball fondling, look in the mirror v, too soon, tyson touched me, uncle touchys puzzle basement