Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default COUNSELING SEXUALLY ABUSED MEN

So in the spirit of helping your real life psychological development, I propose an idea. I found that most men have a very difficult time discussing sexual abuse, and lie/minimize/justify etc. So what I did was set up an anonymous drop box that would lock outside my office. I gave patients the ability to write anonomously what happened....and it blew up!

idea: since the tags are anonymous, go ahead and tag your pain.

I love you.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

LITTLE BABY TOUCHED ME.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #3
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

This is genius.

Over 65% of grown men were abused sexually by another man in their youth, that's over half the dudes you know.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 02:51 PM   #4
Wise Wiggles
nok Su kow

Battle Record: 1-1

Wise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant futureWise Wiggles has a brilliant future

Like when my teacher sucked my weewee in preschool?
Old 01-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #5
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #6
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

My research says 3 out of every 4 have either perpetrated or been perped.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #7
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

I made up the statistic I posted so it wouldn't surprise me if the numbers were higher tbh.

My intuition tells me the uncle and the cousin David story are legit.

V how would you encourage the guys who wrote that (assuming they haven't already stepped forward to make a joke)
Old 01-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Good question Batman,

The first point is that those who made jokes could have for a reason....humor is an excellent defense mechanism.

The second point, and which answers your question, is that I would make them feel safe and that they could trust me. That is why all the people who have called me @ 6019173913 and told me their problems, I have never brought them to this board.

so I would say private message me, or call me. I promise that you will feel better talking about it, and learning to forgive whoever hurt you.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

when i was in elementary school i was trying to get pussy

does that count? i have memories of me trying to talk my girlfriend into going into her grandmas van

i had no idea what a vagina was. i just knew dudes humped chicks, and i beatoff from a very young age so i figured lets GET IT

she didnt go for it tho, and none of my other girlfriends either. we just pecked on the lips during recess and held hands.

this was like 3rd and 4th grade btw

i ended up getting a handjob in 7th grade, blowjob during 8th grade, and pussy during the summer of 8th grade

i've viewed women as sex objects since i found my dads playboys and dirty mags

that had to be before school, because i remember my sister was in the living room watching sesame street, and i was in my parents bedroom wacking off. my mom was probably napping on the couch.

i vaguely remember getting busted.

but yea that had to be prior to kindergarten
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

You are a millstone around the neck of peace.
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #11
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

I DIDNT GET RAPED I DID THE RAPING.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:09 PM   #12
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

same thing as uh oh. i used to fuck my sisters older friends and she'd hate me for it. shed be like big baby ur a fucking slimeball I'm like i know and then id fuck her friends infront of her. shes probably more mentally scarred than i am. i brought my girlfriend home and she prayed it wasnt her bestfriend cause i bang all her hot friends then they become not hot cause they have little babies from big baby
Old 01-06-2014, 03:10 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
when i was in elementary school i was trying to get pussy

does that count? i have memories of me trying to talk my girlfriend into going into her grandmas van

i had no idea what a vagina was. i just knew dudes humped chicks, and i beatoff from a very young age so i figured lets GET IT

she didnt go for it tho, and none of my other girlfriends either. we just pecked on the lips during recess and held hands.

this was like 3rd and 4th grade btw

i ended up getting a handjob in 7th grade, blowjob during 8th grade, and pussy during the summer of 8th grade

i've viewed women as sex objects since i found my dads playboys and dirty mags

that had to be before school, because i remember my sister was in the living room watching sesame street, and i was in my parents bedroom wacking off. my mom was probably napping on the couch.

i vaguely remember getting busted.

but yea that had to be prior to kindergarten
was your father an alcoholic? or were any of the men in your life alcoholics?
Old 01-06-2014, 03:10 PM   #14
Batty
that nigga

V, I see what you did there now. Well done, sir.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

someone just called me from new jersey....who was it?
Old 01-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my sister used to hate me because when she'd have friends over they'd spend more time with me.

i never banged any of them tho, sadly. she had a couple good looking friends who i would have. but i was intimidated by the age difference thing. even tho it was only a year ahead of me. those chicks were women yo in my mind lmao

i went from having pretty girlfriends in elementary school. going to fairs and shit holding hands. i remember a church lock in. my buddy's family was apart of this church, where the kids would go i guess and they'd lock you in for the night. it was like a big sleepover basically like 40 kids or something where you do activities and play and run wild. well his cousin was my girlfriend and she was there. and i remember trying to kiss her but she was shook. and at night we all slept in this room and i kept trying to sneak over to the girls side but they kept being like go to sleep little niggas what you doing

so when middle school came, i was like fuck these pretty ho's and just started getting with the sluts. if a chick was rumored to blow a kid that was my new girl. if a chick got boobs early, she was basically a slut in everyones mind.

but thats how i made progress lmao
Old 01-06-2014, 03:16 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mind Assassin View Post
was your father an alcoholic? or were any of the men in your life alcoholics?
what constitutes an alcoholic? is it alcohol dependency, or simple consumption?

cuz my dad drank/drinks beer everyday. but recently since he's hit hard times, and i've been supporting him he has stopped drinking cuz it was too expensive. but he didnt have any withdrawal symptoms and shit so its kind of changed my mind on what constitutes as an alcoholic

but if you mean he consumed alcohol regularly, yes
Old 01-06-2014, 03:19 PM   #18
veritas
HALL OF FAME

GUIZE GUIZE GUIZE.....please only talk about your HOMOSEXUAL experiences, we accept you as heterosexual men, and know that it was not your fault.

I love you.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:22 PM   #19
Batty
that nigga

Some of these stories sound like Seth Mcfarlane wrote them.

Try reading them in Ted's voice.

Amiright?
Old 01-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #20
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

when i was 8 me and my friends touched dicks cause it tickled but then we thought it was weird so we tickled our dicks where our parents wouldnt see us but then one kids mom saw me touching her sons dick wiht my dick and i was a year older so she thought i was bullying him long story short the neighborhood rumor was that i fucked the lil kid and he didnt know what itw as so hes like i had sex with big baby and i was like wtf no i just tickled ur dick and he was like i thought we had sex :( im like no ull learn to have sex when ur my age, anyway i think hes mentally scarred cause he plays in arcades all day and wears those big jeans that carry tons of quarters. and once when i was like 11 i showed my peepee to the girl next door and her brother saw and he was mad but he was younger but she liked it and then couple years later she asked to masturbate me and i said no and she cried i think anyway big baby do da thing and once oh yeah i forgot, once my dogs dick touched my face cause he jumped real high and his dick touched my face and i touch his balls ever so often cause they're so tiny and i like how they're cold. :) lol

Tags
blumpkin@ space camp, cake pm'd nudes help, chuck e cheese ball pit, cousin david played doctor, diode works out to this thread, gave uncle bj@ age 11, kindegarten ball fondling, look in the mirror v, too soon, tyson touched me, uncle touchys puzzle basement