Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives

User Tag List

Old 02-28-2018, 09:34 PM   #1
Facts MuhSheen
Yeah.

Facts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant future
Default Facts MuhSheen vs Lyfzaa Gamble - GAMBLE WINS

@Lyfzaa Gamble

I'll post up 12 lines. Due date is tomorrow. Good luck.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:54 AM   #2
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble
Send a message via AIM to Lyfzaa Gamble

Gl
When I'm the Lord of War; - I sell weapons, move metal like Magneto.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:01 PM   #3
Facts MuhSheen
Yeah.

Facts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant futureFacts MuhSheen has a brilliant future

Him attracted to girls? I can tell that he isn't.
We wouldn't see Lyf allured to women giving help within pendants to elderly bitches.
Check his battle with Mr. J, the shit is fake, we can see that he's a damned bitch.
It's like X-Men when I pull his card, cause we can see that Gam-bit.
I'll put his set in the morgue after that I'll smack his head to the floor.
You'll be seeing LG's stock drop cause I'm the one who has what's electric in store.
Your bars make me think that you're Southern, cause the shit is draaaaawn out, dog.
And if it isn't that? It's cause of all the Dixies gone South on.
I bring those cold raps, this'll look like the scene of a wild rape.
I'll be quick to Mercury Spawns when I put the heat to your child's brain.
Have you watch as their body goes limp, I'll be bleeding their life away.
Kids'll be going numb from the shots, like I was feeding them Lidocaine.

Last edited by Facts MuhSheen; 03-01-2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:19 AM   #4
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble Lyfzaa Gamble

Vs Facts MuhSheen

This lame bitch is a faggot, i guess his brain just isn't that quick.
Dont take much to be the guy who OutsMartin Sheen; n it wont take uploading gay pics of the actor.
I can't seem to figure out why this stupid is known for being duped an alone....
Is it your Fear Fact?or the fact that u Fear everything they do on that show.
What boggles my mind is your alias is the same; correcting your names spelling...
So that makes me assume that being illiterate n dumb is your main preference.
So lets change methods, I'll never swing n miss better yet I'll light a fire in the box u living in.
So just check the Score peon, you'll see its over. Even ya avy reminding me its time to FINISH HIM.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:21 AM   #5
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

Bros vote here, need links:

http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?t=127107
Old 03-02-2018, 02:55 PM   #6
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Him attracted to girls? I can tell that he isn't.
We wouldn't see Lyf allured to women giving help within pendants to elderly bitches.
nah
Check his battle with Mr. J, the shit is fake, we can see that he's a damned bitch.
It's like X-Men when I pull his card, cause we can see that Gam-bit.
wording was a bit off
I'll put his set in the morgue after that I'll smack his head to the floor.
You'll be seeing LG's stock drop cause I'm the one who has what's electric in store.
eh alright
Your bars make me think that you're Southern, cause the shit is draaaaawn out, dog.
And if it isn't that? It's cause of all the Dixies gone South on.
nah miss for me
I bring those cold raps, this'll look like the scene of a wild rape.
I'll be quick to Mercury Spawns when I put the heat to your child's brain.
alright I guess
Have you watch as their body goes limp, I'll be bleeding their life away.
Kids'll be going numb from the shots, like I was feeding them Lidocaine.
nah didn't like this

vs.

This lame bitch is a faggot, i guess his brain just isn't that quick.
Dont take much to be the guy who OutsMartin Sheen; n it wont take uploading gay pics of the actor.
this was good opener nice nameplay
I can't seem to figure out why this stupid is known for being duped an alone....
Is it your Fear Fact?or the fact that u Fear everything they do on that show.
also nice nameplay
What boggles my mind is your alias is the same; correcting your names spelling...
So that makes me assume that being illiterate n dumb is your main preference.
wording was off here
So lets change methods, I'll never swing n miss better yet I'll light a fire in the box u living in.
So just check the Score peon, you'll see its over. Even ya avy reminding me its time to FINISH HIM.
nah didn't like the wordplay here could've been better

overall: hmm not sure facts muhsheen set up battle asked for 12 lines dropped 12 and even though lyfzaa gamble showed he and probably beat facts muhsheen he only dropped 8 lines... so I gotta give it to facts muhsheen even though I think lyfzaa gamble won... just cause dude didn't follow the rules you know... ba has rules for a reason... so yeah...

vote: facts muhsheen
Old 03-11-2018, 05:54 PM   #7
Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Facts came out the gate slow. Didn’t care for the opener at all, but landed the next x men/gambit punch. Nothing crazy but I though it landed. The LG flip was decent as well.

The “dicks he gone south on” bar was prob the best material Facts had. I don’t think the set up was great but it was still a good punch. Pretty creative. Didn’t like the next two bars. Ended decent. The lidocaine bar was basic but the punch landed imo. Pretty good round. Lot of jabs. Nothing really crazy.

Lyf put himself at a disadvantage by rapping 8 bars. However, he started out with a pretty good Sheen name flip. Punch landed. I like the fear factor word play but the punch wasn’t really there. I think the bar landed though.

I like that you took the fax machine angle but I think you coulda done more and ended it with a punch. Felt like kinda a filler bar but it was better than Facts’ filler bars. Ended strong. The “score peon”/“finish him” waste bar of the battle. I liked that you flipped his avi against him.

Overall I thought it was a close battle. To me it came down to quality over quantity. Facts punches felt more like jabs and Lyf had the two best lines over the battle (his opener and closer). Facts bars flowed together and rhyme better that Lyf. Lyf might need to clean his rhyme schemes up a bit before next battle.

Overall, I narrowly edged the battle to Lyf. You made it closer than it should have been by having less material. Still I think you had the better wordplay and heavier punches.

Vote: Lyfzaa Gamble
Old 03-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #8
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

1-1

LETS GET SOME VOTES
Old 03-21-2018, 05:42 AM   #9
Sunny

Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny

Vote Gam
He a better opener and verse compare to factz
Old 04-22-2018, 10:14 PM   #10
Lyfzaa Gamble
The Wild Card

This shit dead
Old 04-27-2018, 12:37 PM   #11
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Wasnt keen on this battle. Gamble deffo has more to offer then he did here but he wins hands down. Other dude needs to be more direct. Alot 9f bars seemed self hype or swag an flow an where there was a hit waslike a 4 line setup to punch.

V gamble
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Old 04-30-2018, 10:59 AM   #12
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Gam got this. Read it before weeks ago. Dont feel like breaking down. I worked all night. But cool battle. Gam had more lands. Easy
Old 04-30-2018, 07:14 PM   #13
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

mvgt Gamble.

I enjoyed the second half of Facts verse, but I thought Gamble took it with harsher wording and more direct punches. Gj.