- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Mental disease is also very real and a lot of people truly struggle with it, dick
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:41 PM   #42
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
Are you diagnosed with something?

Don’t let this ‘life is tough so I must be ill’ culture control you. That is weak man. You are stronger than that. Hopefully.
Yea I am

& I don’t know what culture you’re talking about
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:42 PM   #43
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Mental disease is also very real and a lot of people truly struggle with it, dick

Yea when you are diagnosed.

Not as an excuse you give yourself when you are too weak to deal with life. Which is supposed to be hard and deliver moments where you need to dig deep and persevere.

Fag.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:43 PM   #44
Joe Metts

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger View Post
Yea I am

& I don’t know what culture you’re talking about

Ok what is your diagnosis and what are you prescribed. If you’re comfortable talking about it?
Old 11-02-2018, 06:09 PM   #45
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Yea I don’t really want to go in all that but yes I’m prescribed stuff

Sometimes they work sometimes not

I just don’t want shit to get to a point to where I cant talk myself out of situations when I get low and want to end shit

I ain’t tryna leave my mom or my girl. I couldn’t

But I’m not even 25 yet dawg and I’m dealing with this shit now. I just don’t want it to take over and me end up doing something stupid

That’s why I posted this to see if anyone else here deals with it, some do and some don’t and I appreciate everyone for their input
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
Are you diagnosed with something?

Don’t let this ‘life is tough so I must be ill’ culture control you. That is weak man. You are stronger than that. Hopefully.
agreed

when i was going through it they hit me with depression and social anxiety and tried giving me pills

but its a make believe placebo treatment for a make believe side effect in the first place. i was depressed for a reason. i was a loser. i don't know dillinger. you might not be a loser, but you know why you feel like shit. so just don't do what makes you feel like shit.

my problem was being a drunken stoner who would fistfight people and not work, while bumming off of fat bitches. so i changed that.

but word i was like 23-24 in my darkest but i was probably "clinically" depressed from 16-17 until then. when i dropped out of high school the transition and shit

once i manned up, and got a stable job and had to take care of others, and not be the one depending on others, i was good.

but yea they gave me lexapro and some other shit i forget, but none of it did anything. the only thing that changed anything was when i changed my own thinking, cut out friends, cut out the toxic shit and lived the square life, staying too busy to think about all the woe is me shit

but good luck doggie
Old 11-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #47
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Oh noes joe Mets called me a fag
However will I continue???
philosophy.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #48
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Look, if you have the opinion that people with clinical depression just need to “man up,” you are 1. Ignorant of what you speak and 2. An asshole
philosophy.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:55 PM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Look, if you have the opinion that people with clinical depression just need to “man up,” you are 1. Ignorant of what you speak and 2. An asshole
bruh, i was diagnosed with it. im sorry if the phrase "man up" triggered your sensibilities.

i can only speak on what helped me, and that was manning up

but again like i said, i don't know dillingers situation, i was a loser that needed to man up. i was depressed because i was living the life of a piece of shit. maybe the meds didn't help me for a myriad of reasons, i think my tolerance for all pills is ridiculous, as i touched on in other threads i gotta take like 3 times the amount as others to feel them, but granted thats in a getting high sense. whether its painkillers xanax etc. maybe they never had my dosage high enough. or maybe they didn't prescribe the right thing, or maybe they did, but it wasn't working because i was a loser who wasn't changing my situation so they weren't helping.

or maybe they are a placebo because there is literally no science to back up any of it.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:06 PM   #50
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I am not clinically depressed so I don’t speak on it
I believe some people truly are though and it’s out of their control
Read some of the descriptions of how these people feel and it sounds like a waking nightmare
I prefer to not judge that which I don’t really know
philosophy.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:07 PM   #51
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I do, however, know when someone makes a thread like this, the helpful answer is not “man up, pussy,” regardless of how much truth may be behind it
philosophy.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:44 PM   #52
Joe Metts

Quote:
I do, however, know when someone makes a thread like this, the helpful answer is not “man up, pussy,” regardless of how much truth may be behind it
I work with these people everyday and the answer definitely isn’t to pussy foot around the issues and treat them with baby gloves. That is what they are looking for in a majority of the cases.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:53 PM   #53
Celph Taut
hey.

Battle Record: 1-1

Celph Taut is on a distinguished road

Glad this thread was created.

Yeah, I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts/depression over the past couple of months, but I definitely know where it's coming from.

Shit's crazy, because I've had times when I was young where I was nowhere near as successful and consistent in my goals as I am now, but I've probably been dealing with depression/anxiety/stress for the longest while.

Days seem unbearable and you're just numb to emotions and feelings, and there's been days where I'd just sleep and not even want to shower. I've also been experiencing a wide variety of symptoms where a new one almost seems to sprout every week (been in/out of walk in clinics, doctor offices, hospitals, etc ). But, I'm in a better place now (for the meantime) It definitely helps to talk about it, and get in touch with people genuinely interested in helping you out.
Celph Taut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 09:58 PM   #54
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

na...

pussy and exercise... problem solved. Ugly mafuckas
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 07:46 AM   #55
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

^ this

Stop taking benzos. You don't need it.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jd a depressed faggot, not surprised, pm bayou if ur feelin blue, pm blue to talk