Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-30-2018, 11:54 AM   #41
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
So...do you agree with what i said in the video and are just trying to be contentious, or did you disagree with something I said, and because of that contention arose in your heart?
Idk. I heard what you said but didn’t take any of it seriously because it’s so hilariously serious. THAT GUN SHOT RIGHT THERE IS ANOTHER METAPHOR.

Whatever narrative or moral you were spinning was fine. Just found the delivery and sheer existence of it humorous.

Like I said. I’d enjoy more of these.

New found board swagger lol You’re so far off that it’s almost weird. Don’t you claim to be a counselor or something of that nature?
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:01 PM   #42
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

so edgy
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:12 PM   #43
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
so edgy

Last edited by dull boy; 10-30-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:16 PM   #44
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 12:50 PM   #45
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Idk. I heard what you said but didn’t take any of it seriously because it’s so hilariously serious. THAT GUN SHOT RIGHT THERE IS ANOTHER METAPHOR.

Whatever narrative or moral you were spinning was fine. Just found the delivery and sheer existence of it humorous.

Like I said. I’d enjoy more of these.

New found board swagger lol You’re so far off that it’s almost weird. Don’t you claim to be a counselor or something of that nature?
The gunshot was a synchronicity. How could I have planned that? Unless you are are claiming I did? If not, and it just happened to happen, I am well within my rights to utilize the metaphor and it was accurate. Fair?

It’s not weird. It’s accurate. I want to have honest discussion with you and get to know you but you are still being skittish and trying to play games.

Which rhymes with claims, like how you say claims when you know I already am a legit psychologist. Cmon now. Don’t do that. It’s inauthentic and goes against the whole persona you are trying to craft here.

You also strike me as the typical I need therapy but don’t want it because I know more than the therapist type.

And if I was joking with you I would say that i don’t trust your haircut beard combo.

Call me 601 917 3913. Stop playing games and being skittish. And stop trying to mix me in to the nonsensically easy to detect boarding tactics you are currently operating in.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 01:17 PM   #46
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

pretty good thanks
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 01:29 PM   #47
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Fa sho boof. I assume you have access to a lot of beaufil nature out there yes?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-30-2018, 01:54 PM   #48
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

orange county has a solid amount of nice parks although it lacks in actual dense forestry for the most part. but i have my quiet spots mapped out at a few. also just a few hours to some national parks. actually just applied to live in joshua tree for a month. & thinking about taking my van to big sur for a bit.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:06 PM   #49
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I am enviousz. Enjoy sir.
Old 10-30-2018, 02:53 PM   #50
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

You are good people.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:14 PM   #51
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Metts View Post
You are good people.
Thank you sir. Here to help.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:11 PM   #52
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
The gunshot was a synchronicity. How could I have planned that? Unless you are are claiming I did? If not, and it just happened to happen, I am well within my rights to utilize the metaphor and it was accurate. Fair?

It’s not weird. It’s accurate. I want to have honest discussion with you and get to know you but you are still being skittish and trying to play games.

Which rhymes with claims, like how you say claims when you know I already am a legit psychologist. Cmon now. Don’t do that. It’s inauthentic and goes against the whole persona you are trying to craft here.

You also strike me as the typical I need therapy but don’t want it because I know more than the therapist type.

And if I was joking with you I would say that i don’t trust your haircut beard combo.

Call me 601 917 3913. Stop playing games and being skittish. And stop trying to mix me in to the nonsensically easy to detect boarding tactics you are currently operating in.
I don’t care for your attitude. Did not/do not know of you being a legit psychologist.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:24 PM   #53
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
I don’t care for your attitude. Did not/do not know of you being a legit psychologist.
What about my attitude do you not care for?
Old 10-30-2018, 06:55 PM   #54
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
What about my attitude do you not care for?
You’re presumptuous.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:04 PM   #55
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Quote:
Thank you sir. Here to help.
I didn’t watch.

Just always thought you seemed a genuine person.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:18 PM   #56
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
You’re presumptuous.
How so exactly?
Old 10-30-2018, 11:18 PM   #57
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Dope. Well recieved and related to in several ways. Thanks V
Old 10-31-2018, 06:52 AM   #58
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Dope. Well recieved and related to in several ways. Thanks V
Cool, Geno! Good news. Here to help sir.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:13 AM   #59
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
How so exactly?
It’s so apparent that you asking me to explain it seems weird.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:29 AM   #60
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
It’s so apparent that you asking me to explain it seems weird.
It seems weird that you refuse to acknowledge that other's subjective perceptions might conflict with yours?

Is that not equally, or more so, presumptuous?

So, what is presumptuous?