- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Right.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #142
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Nah, just don't feel like going back and forth with you.

Always consider it - have tried it but not for me. Which this was explained a while back. The homophobia thing (Remember lol). Don't knock anyone who does it, my teenager does it and loves it... Just not for me... ANother reason why I didn't wrestle in high school. Tried it and didn't like it.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:12 PM   #143
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
SO fucking dead...
Old 10-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #144
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao forgot about Amens homophobia wrestling thing

Bro is def gay
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:27 PM   #145
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Lol yo when he looks down at his own junk lmao great stuff
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 05:38 PM   #146
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Dre....

What has this thread shown you sir?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM   #147
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed

A video of a person who feels completely uncomfortable by what's being described.

Which is my phobia/fear, LOL.

It's just not for me, man...
Old 10-12-2018, 06:40 PM   #148
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Well once again diode would be the expert but after six months I can tell you there has been zero instances of any butt or sac stuff happening to me.

Does this warm you up to it?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 07:05 PM   #149
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

Uptick in ppl wanting to punch ppl lately

Wish someone wanted to punch me
Old 10-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #150
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

my knees are fucked

GOT THE PISTOL FOR YOUR JIU JITSU

PEW PEW NIGGA

but nah thats pretty dope diode. how old are you now? i was gonna ask if you thought about maybe competing upon getting the black belt eventually at higher tier jiu jitsu events, but i realized im fucking 29 so your like what 35ish. by the time your a black belt and not only that but a ridiculously skilled black belt you'll probably be aged out of legit competition against young freaks who have done it since youth now.

do you watch any of those events though? like eddie bravos shits or the big mainstays that i don't know the names of in abu dhabi or whatever and the gracies/gracie puts on

i think eddie bravo is doing some weird shit now where its open palm strikes as well. and at that point its like wtf just make it mma. but i do like the idea of submission only events

i thought about grabbing fight pass just to watch some of those to see if i dig it as a standalone sport
Old 10-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #151
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
my knees are fucked

GOT THE PISTOL FOR YOUR JIU JITSU

PEW PEW NIGGA

but nah thats pretty dope diode. how old are you now? i was gonna ask if you thought about maybe competing upon getting the black belt eventually at higher tier jiu jitsu events, but i realized im fucking 29 so your like what 35ish. by the time your a black belt and not only that but a ridiculously skilled black belt you'll probably be aged out of legit competition against young freaks who have done it since youth now.

do you watch any of those events though? like eddie bravos shits or the big mainstays that i don't know the names of in abu dhabi or whatever and the gracies/gracie puts on

i think eddie bravo is doing some weird shit now where its open palm strikes as well. and at that point its like wtf just make it mma. but i do like the idea of submission only events

i thought about grabbing fight pass just to watch some of those to see if i dig it as a standalone sport
a lot to unpack here

i've competed at some decent level stuff and had the superfight. the ibjjf can go fuck itself and i'm too old for adult worlds anyway, would have to be in master's 1 or 2. i prefer sub only in the gi which is hard to find, especially down here. usually have to travel and i have little desire to travel for a hobby that isn't paying me.

i should get the bb within a year or two depending, at which point i'll be 36 or 37. still young enough to handle most young guys unless they're at my level. i do watch some events but as you know, they aren't very entertaining for most people, hence grappling's lack of success to translate into money. eddie just ruined EBI btw - he's ditching the format and making it even more 10th planet friendly bc all he honestly cares about is making his affiliates/system look good, so yeah, no more sub only and instead silly fake mma.

thankfully, quintet has become the new hot thing and the ruleset is both excellent and attracting big names (plus they fucking pay). it's also fun to watch because you can't fight for a draw (which is almost always what happens at the upper levels of the sport) - you both lose if nobody is ahead by the end, which can really fuck with the team dynamic of the event. check it out sometime.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #152
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Well once again diode would be the expert but after six months I can tell you there has been zero instances of any butt or sac stuff happening to me.

Does this warm you up to it?
it doesn't really happen in the gi because you can grab on to less sensitive things for control like.. the gi.

no gi, however, is rife with this shit if you have any wrestlers in your gym. spiral ride nut-pinches are also no fun.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:35 PM   #153
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I'll fight anyone, as long as afterwards we're all good and go get drunk as fuck.

I've made friends by fighting. When you see someone is really about that, when you see their spirit....regardless of who 'wins', you have to respect them.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:50 PM   #154
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Damn I make good threads...
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:53 PM   #155
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Damn I make good threads...
Yeah the last 5 pages totally had anything to do with OP

You’re welcome for your first and last 1k thread
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 10-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #156
Big Bolo
B on the look out

Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo Big Bolo

Oh stfu fan boy
Big Bolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM   #157
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
a lot to unpack here

i've competed at some decent level stuff and had the superfight. the ibjjf can go fuck itself and i'm too old for adult worlds anyway, would have to be in master's 1 or 2. i prefer sub only in the gi which is hard to find, especially down here. usually have to travel and i have little desire to travel for a hobby that isn't paying me.

i should get the bb within a year or two depending, at which point i'll be 36 or 37. still young enough to handle most young guys unless they're at my level. i do watch some events but as you know, they aren't very entertaining for most people, hence grappling's lack of success to translate into money. eddie just ruined EBI btw - he's ditching the format and making it even more 10th planet friendly bc all he honestly cares about is making his affiliates/system look good, so yeah, no more sub only and instead silly fake mma.

thankfully, quintet has become the new hot thing and the ruleset is both excellent and attracting big names (plus they fucking pay). it's also fun to watch because you can't fight for a draw (which is almost always what happens at the upper levels of the sport) - you both lose if nobody is ahead by the end, which can really fuck with the team dynamic of the event. check it out sometime.
word i think i heard matt serra talking about that, where basically a team of 4 guys faces a team of 4 guys, 1 at a time. if the first guy from team A beats the first guy from team B, he continues and fights the second guy from team B, and stays in until he is beat.

sounded pretty dope.

also word, i get eddie bravos standpoint though just because he's always claimed that he was trying to make a jiu jitsu that translated to mma. in the sense that alot of moves would leave you open to elbows/strikes while going for it. i just think its goofy to have "combat jiu jitsu" because its basically mma. oh now you can palm strike, well why can't you elbow? if your going to add striking why limit it. i get the focus is still jiu jitsu but it makes more sense to be either or.

but yea, im a fan of jiu jitsu practitioners in mma, and can follow alot of whats going on, little shit, not to the level of someone trained but i see the oh whys he holding his wrist like that, oh shit with his arm down there this is gonna get nasty i see what he's setting up type shit. so i thought actual bjj events could be dope, but im thinking if they both are at the same level it won't be as fun for a dope to watch because its gonna be alot of negating eachother

which is also why i thought the sub only things would be dope because then their forced to go for shit and be open to counters as well

but yea i dunno. i'll probably look into it one day and peep some classics
Old 10-12-2018, 09:08 PM   #158
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bolo View Post
Oh stfu fan boy

You’re welcome lol

This will reach 10 pages and 1300 views

@tagger is accurate I’m tired
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Last edited by ~RustyGunZ~; 10-12-2018 at 09:25 PM.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:14 PM   #159
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Can't read the text.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:15 PM   #160
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Oh stupid imgur links always wanting to be thumbnails or links to their site

If you click it it’ll expand
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
bags on the spectrum, big bolo is zelph, dre 236x champ, gam gam fights over bingo, gam gam vs wolfdick we win, imagine being jd or bolo, jd fuckin jit loser lol, knuck has no stamina, zelph is big bolo