- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

You forget knuck is Ivy League educated

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAHHAGHAGADYDJMZG
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:03 AM   #102
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
You forget knuck is Ivy League educated

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAJAHHAGHAGADYDJMZG
the day ithaca is considered ivy league is the day upstate ny is relevant to anyone ever (never)
Old 02-02-2018, 11:27 AM   #103
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
we're just going in circles at this point. if anyone is confused its you in trying to understand my viewpoint. if you think im for corporations filling the pockets of politicians then i've done a piss poor job communicating my points.

if you're not for corporations filling politicians pockets then why are you for a tax cut that literally does that?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 11:54 AM   #104
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Because it fills everyones pockets and creates job growth. There was 200k jobs created last month alone, and all last year there were announcements of companies coming back, hiring booms, bonuses for employees, i get that that is deemed crumbs to you, but were hungry out heaaa

The whole point is im for less government, and getting money out of politics. Youre for more government and getting money out of politics. We both want money out of politics lol, we just want different first steps. My first step is weakening the government by removing the amount of politicians and reducing government basically, where as you want to punish those that pay tjat same government while growing that government

Whats the point in continuing this narrative lol

We disagree on the method but not the end goal which is getting lobbying out of it and having our elected officials that we already overpay with our tax dollars, to do their jobs, which is to represent us
Old 02-02-2018, 12:18 PM   #105
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

bro you're severely misinformed on the job growth, bonuses, etc. all of the companies citing the tax cut as the reason for bonuses were already set to give out bonuses before the tax cut. it's a PR move apparently working well in the eyes of those like you. those bonuses are like $50 per year of employment and most people don't even qualify. also those same companies are closing down stores and laying people off that basically offsets the bonuses, all while saving billions of dollars from the tax cut and literally not budging wages. people are still losing jobs, jobs are still going overseas. i just wish you could try to understand that this is a super basic smoke n mirrors tactic.

i don't understand why you keep saying i want more government though
Old 02-02-2018, 12:44 PM   #106
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Individual anecdotes don't have substance when you're working with a dataset of 300 million plus people, no.

Each value in a poll is only relevant against the scope of the poll and the controls put in place.

smh
You seem like you'd have followed Hitler for the first few years
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:47 PM   #107
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

You're talking as if politics especially from the left side has never brought upon change into the black/latino community.
If we were to just accept the system how it is and not "cry about it" then we would have the same rights and laws we did in 1800's. Furthermore, I would rather trust a tax plan created under a "politician" who is not born into wealth, refers to charlottesville as good people, and shows no interest in mind of helping the lower-middle class become stronger only has him and his corporate friends in mind. This tax plan is cancer the top 1% are geeting a cut of 62% while raising taxes on lower-middle class plus cutting of funds on things like healthcare, food stamps , etc. If you think trump and these rich republicans are out here for your best interest your crazy.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #108
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Exactly
this dude hands out billions to the rich but my check went up $300/wk so I should be happy.
None of this is sustainable
philosophy.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #109
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
the day ithaca is considered ivy league is the day upstate ny is relevant to anyone ever (never)

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-02-2018, 12:51 PM   #110
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Now post your diploma
philosophy.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:52 PM   #111
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Will do in a bit, not home
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 02-02-2018, 12:53 PM   #112
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I was kidding
philosophy.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:56 PM   #113
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
You seem like you'd have followed Hitler for the first few years
Hitler was a great leader and very intellectual being. Past his time.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:57 PM   #114
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you didn't go to cornell

you went to ithaca

stop fronting

why the fuck do you think i specifically said "ithaca" and not cornell
Old 02-02-2018, 12:57 PM   #115
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Will do in a bit, not home
i look forward to this.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:06 PM   #116
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyCerealBowl View Post
You're talking as if politics especially from the left side has never brought upon change into the black/latino community.
If we were to just accept the system how it is and not "cry about it" then we would have the same rights and laws we did in 1800's. Furthermore, I would rather trust a tax plan created under a "politician" who is not born into wealth, refers to charlottesville as good people, and shows no interest in mind of helping the lower-middle class become stronger only has him and his corporate friends in mind. This tax plan is cancer the top 1% are geeting a cut of 62% while raising taxes on lower-middle class plus cutting of funds on things like healthcare, food stamps , etc. If you think trump and these rich republicans are out here for your best interest your crazy.

this was my next step

repped
Old 02-02-2018, 01:39 PM   #117
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Exactly
this dude hands out billions to the rich but my check went up $300/wk so I should be happy.
None of this is sustainable
your check went up 300 a week tho?!?!?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #118
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Lol. Every two.
philosophy.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:44 PM   #119
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

western union me 13.50 lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #120
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Uh oh have you read the whole tax plan? Des is very right about the sustainability
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
amen is a fagit too tho?, fucking end this thread, increase in foodstamps, uh oh the house nigga, unemployed bars are trash tho, unemployed exit thread, unemployed is garbage, unemployed not even mid tier