Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
how can you say its true as fuck and then give a literal example of it not being true and pretend it's the only example? lmao

unions are literally the KEY to bargaining as a worker and its decline is why we don't have leverage overall as the working class. you fucks are shooting yourselves in the foot with talk like this

i cannot believe we are pretending we haven't all had bosses that do fuck all and get paid way more than the bottom level laborers that do all of the work

you guys are idiots for real, pull your head out of your asses
I'm at the executive level, bro.

I am what you refer to as "Bosses" LOL... I see what goes on around me as well as on the floor with the laborers...
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:46 PM   #62
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

this vegan fagit givin yah that work right now tho

no labor union

BARZ
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:49 PM   #63
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

do you have bosses that do less than you?
do you have employees below you that do more than you?

have you ever?
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:50 PM   #64
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

and amen i swear to god if you just put down unions and then end up being an executive level boss in a union i am going to explode
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 PM   #65
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
And employee is only worth what he's worked for. And that is true as fuck.
this line literally doesnt even make fucking sense. you can only work for what somebody dictates you are worth. so we are admitting an employee is only worth what somebody else allows them to work for. which is the whole fucking problem you goons
Old 02-01-2018, 01:52 PM   #66
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

I've never known any company to have unions for management.

Not sure where you live, but here only unions for laborers and state jobs like law enforcement and medical.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:54 PM   #67
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I wish tho that I could find some books from a good republican analyst though it seems most of the literature im able to get is more left leaning...or atleast the most intelligent and believable works anyways.

any suggestions?
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 01:55 PM   #68
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

But yes, upper executlive levels do a lot less then those underneath.

It's called delegation.

"A Great Manager never has to do a thing with a good team surrounding him"

If a manager has to work then there is no need for those laborers now is there?

You are thinking to deep in to the shit bro. Some managers worked to get where they are and most busted their ass for over 20 plus years with a company and PUT IN THAT WORK to get where they are. Granted some are hired in to the position based on level of education and experience but not all. Internal growth is more common then not...
Old 02-01-2018, 02:06 PM   #69
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

My check for tomorrow is FAT!
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:09 PM   #70
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
But yes, upper executlive levels do a lot less then those underneath.

It's called delegation.

"A Great Manager never has to do a thing with a good team surrounding him"

If a manager has to work then there is no need for those laborers now is there?

You are thinking to deep in to the shit bro. Some managers worked to get where they are and most busted their ass for over 20 plus years with a company and PUT IN THAT WORK to get where they are. Granted some are hired in to the position based on level of education and experience but not all. Internal growth is more common then not...
listen man the point is there is only one management position. so regardless how hard the majority-bottom level employees work, there is only one higher paying position to gun for if internal growth is even real for that company. so if we are only worth what we work for, and there is only one position worth more, than the vast majority is quite literally stuck being worth whatever the bottom level is appointed. meaning no matter what(unless you are the minority that receives a promotion) our worth is dictated by whatever the system says bottom level employees can be paid. which proves that the majority have no say in what we are worth, which proves we are working for what the system tells us we are worth.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:25 PM   #71
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

when i said a worker is worth what he works for, i meant it very literally. if you work for 10 dollars an hour, you are worth 10 dollars an hour. you are putting that value on yourself for showing up, working and collecting that check. if that is the only job available to you, and you think you are worth more, you take the necessary steps to earn more. whether its within that company by moving up the ladder, or if there is no growth available there, you stack your money and look for a company that has upward mobility. you can keep that job and go back to school if you want to do something else, and you can work towards what you believe you are worth

you don't live outside of your means, you don't have kids you can't afford to raise, and you don't depend on the generosity of others. you take responsibility for yourself, and get it together. you don't get the luxury of saying well i worked 9-5 at mcdonalds, so now that im home im gonna just fuck off cuz i got work tomorrow. if thats what you do, than that is all you are worth. when you got a day off you could relax and unwind, or you could handle your business

no one wants to do it, but thats life

i think the minimum wage is retarded and shouldn't exist. we are on complete opposite spectrums. if i own a business and i want to hire people for 5 dollars an hour, and im getting applicants, who is the government to tell me i have to pay them more? if they're willing to do it, thats on them.

but again we're talking what we'd ideally like things to be.

as far as working for people who do no work, yea thats shitty, if its like a manager type position for instance, if the people he is managing don't hit the goals, its on HIM. if he owns the business, he is the one assuming the risk of operating a business, so he has that luxury, and if he isn't hiring people willing to work, he's out of business.

its just simple shit really.

ideally itd be great if money fell from the sky and every woman i came across blew me

but the world dont work like that.

murica
Old 02-01-2018, 06:48 PM   #72
Moe Jetts
40 Cal. Ripken

Moe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant futureMoe Jetts has a brilliant future

People complain and don’t want to work hard. I started out making like $11 an hour at my job and 4 years late I’m making $24. In four more years I’ll be making $56 or so. And for the record I took a RISK. Left a job making $18 because I saw an opportunity for my future in another company.

Stop worrying about what the ‘bosses’ get and worry about your damn self. Play the game. Bickering with your hoe ass co workers about having to work instead of just working and making the lives of people that can put you on the come up better. You’re pussy ass co worker can’t get you a raise dawg.

Last edited by Moe Jetts; 02-01-2018 at 07:12 PM.
Moe Jetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #73
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

This threads explains why you got so many homeless.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:59 PM   #74
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Well they raising minimum wage to $15.00. Up to $12.50 now i only used to get pay 9.50 working those shit jobs
Old 02-01-2018, 08:02 PM   #75
KennyCerealBowl
Do what is right.

KennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant futureKennyCerealBowl has a brilliant future

Well they raising minimum wage to $15.00/an hour here its up to $12.50/ an hour currently. I used to get paid $9.50 for those shit jobs.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:03 PM   #76
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

itt uhoh doesnt understand systematic oppression and why it's wrong to pay someone an unlivable wage even if they'll accept it because they literally have no other choice

hey why not bring back slavery and indentured servants

as long as the dude who owns them is willing to lend them out whats the big deal hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
Old 02-01-2018, 08:23 PM   #77
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
itt uhoh doesnt understand systematic oppression and why it's wrong to pay someone an unlivable wage even if they'll accept it because they literally have no other choice

hey why not bring back slavery and indentured servants

as long as the dude who owns them is willing to lend them out whats the big deal hannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
suicide is always a choice

or i dont know.

maybe take that shit job that people who are well off deem unlivable. live with roommates. get food from churches. save your money and move to where there is jobs, or out of a place where the cost of living is retarded?

oh but nah thats too much work, right? lets just let them live off the backs of those who did the work to get themselves out of it, and hey maybe some of them didnt have to work that hard because their parents did so they didnt have to. lets punish their parents hard work and just let everyone live swell

gee golly willikers what was i thinking
Old 02-01-2018, 08:26 PM   #78
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

seriously though diode

you were a bum like i was. you did magnificent. i did good. we were both afforded opportunities in life, you played your hand much better than i did. we both know some people have even shittier hands then us, which leads to much less opportunities for them to make good on their hand.

thats the only level of oppression there is. the opportunities you have to make good. but every american has opportunity. no one is forced to do anything.

you did what you had to do to create a better life for yourself, and now your kid will have a better life than you did.

why is that a bad thing?
Old 02-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #79
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
seriously though diode

you were a bum like i was. you did magnificent. i did good. we were both afforded opportunities in life, you played your hand much better than i did. we both know some people have even shittier hands then us, which leads to much less opportunities for them to make good on their hand.

thats the only level of oppression there is. the opportunities you have to make good. but every american has opportunity. no one is forced to do anything.

you did what you had to do to create a better life for yourself, and now your kid will have a better life than you did.

why is that a bad thing?
neither one of us ever faced what a minority in this country faces, especially black and hispanic ones. i'm sorry you can't seem to understand that.

it's not a bad thing that i've been successful. but i know if i'd had the wrong color skin i would absolutely not have had some of the opportunities i did.

period.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:34 PM   #80
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
suicide is always a choice

or i dont know.

maybe take that shit job that people who are well off deem unlivable. live with roommates. get food from churches. save your money and move to where there is jobs, or out of a place where the cost of living is retarded?

oh but nah thats too much work, right? lets just let them live off the backs of those who did the work to get themselves out of it, and hey maybe some of them didnt have to work that hard because their parents did so they didnt have to. lets punish their parents hard work and just let everyone live swell

gee golly willikers what was i thinking
you don't believe in a social safety net. you don't value any life that isn't your own or associated with your own well-being / happiness. you've made that clear a thousand times over.. so this sarcastic nonsense is pointless.

what happens when the churches don't have food to give? how do you save money when any bill exceeds your maximum ability to earn? you don't understand the general concept of systemic oppression and i don't have any means of making you see it. hell, all i can even do is sympathize - i will never know what it's like to be poor and black/hispanic/gay/trans/etc. in this country, but i can see just how badly we treat everyone who isn't straight and white and know it's wrong.

you can't. so be it.

Tags
amen is a fagit too tho?, fucking end this thread, increase in foodstamps, uh oh the house nigga, unemployed bars are trash tho, unemployed exit thread, unemployed is garbage, unemployed not even mid tier