Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Netcees - Leagues & Tournaments > The Battle Arena > Battle Arena Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-19-2015, 09:38 PM   #1
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

You look awful with hair. Looking at Heidi with the most unlawful of stares.
You're a white square. I'll hit you square in the sternum with the one that's already there.
When I do this text verse shit, I come off like a bear, ur a weasel & it's a pain to write one
ya beard's got so many Combs lost in it, I thought u worked for Bad Boy...til Veritas spanked u like 1.
You're an anal mite, son. When I air your career choice out, it's purely fair.
to say u've made Progressive steps to being a loser and it's not because u sell insurance there.
The ring of power ain't yours, lord knows this bitch ain't a draw
Lookin like Gimli's son went to Legolas's birthday bash with Arwen's ugly sister in law
Ever been split in the jaw? Even when it's wired it hurts, let me know what u desire, squirt
u signed ur soul over to Satan to get a date that night. That's him behind u blending in w/ the fireworks
Expect predictable punchlines & topical personals. Possibly PM's, I know it's a bitch move!
I doubt your image flips'll be as original as the photo hosting site you uploaded this pic to
I mean, how the fuck you gonna let all those people converge on your property?!
I'm gonna murk you so properly... subconsciously, know why this ragamuffin cayn't change?
Could BARELY celebrate Independence Day cuz his lame brain was connected to NC's mainframe.
I wonder which aftershock was worse. When that rocket serenaded that charade
or when u whipped out your little NASA shuttle & rained on her parade
I shit on rhyme schemes, u pee on color schemes. Silver's forever in ur heart, yellow's over ur shoulder
u look like an unemployed Orc with il-nika's gray hair, & ur dating an Animaniacs gopher
(Bahahahaha.... You a sad fucking display of an assortment of rap forum culture.)
You should be thankful you're ruined.. sincerily, u're not a prankster of music
The explosion in the background embodies Bag's frustration w/ being mid-tier, & Destro's anger at losing

Last edited by Vulgar; 07-19-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Tags
be merciful to her vulg