Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default my verse against orc last week

If I don't get verse of the week then I clearly don't know what's hot (as usual) and won't be showing

its simple as that

no knock on anyone but nobody had a verse on my level imo, so if I'm wrong then I don't need to continue

I had at least 6-7 quotes in an 8 bar verse

if that's not the case then I don't wish to continue cuz apparently I have no clue what I'm doing really and I am in a totally different world from everyone else

it's not even cockiness. its just the simple fact that I was 100% sure my verse is better than gow's, allen's (g's up tho) and barcotic who were the only other to have good verses

it ain't crying or nothing either, I just won't be wasting my time with something that I obv know nothing about. the same reason why I stop every other time

even orc saw the verse the day threads went up and went on the next 5 days avoiding it after posting in the thread acknowledging the verse
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #2
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-05-2013, 12:04 PM   #3
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

you had a good verse man, u not showing is stupid ed

u still shows signs of rust i can break ur verse down and give u my opinion if ud like. it wasnt bad or horrible it just wasnt the best

not showing tho and fucking up a tourney just cuz u think u had the best verse and nt receiving that is a bit fucked up and i thought u was better then that
Old 09-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #4
Frank Metts

Battle Record: 0-1

Frank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant futureFrank Metts has a brilliant future

Lol still politicking I see

Sorry I didnt hit your pm back I rarely check the shit ... notification just seem to be for quotes etc etc

It was a pretty good verse Eduardo ... haven't read the others though so can't say if your case holds any weight... but I have my cousin vinny on bluray so if you need legal advice hit me back
Old 09-05-2013, 12:09 PM   #5
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

yea my verse wasn't the greatest ever but imo it was the best of the week

I read all of them

you can break my verse down all you want, why don't you break everyone else's down too
Old 09-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
yea my verse wasn't the greatest ever but imo it was the best of the week

I read all of them

you can break my verse down all you want, why don't you break everyone else's down too
ur the only one wanting to know why he didnt win verse of the week and going to no show a tourney cuz u didnt recieve it which is a bit childish
Old 09-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #7
...the Nagger

and I ain't messin up nothing barcotic spose to be final four anyway with his kiddy bars

only outcome I see based off the feedback I'm gettin is, he's gonna say his four word bars and ppl are gonna quote them and I'm gonna be sitting here frustrated wondering wtf is going on once again
Old 09-05-2013, 12:12 PM   #8
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
ur the only one wanting to know why he didnt win verse of the week and going to no show a tourney cuz u didnt recieve it which is a bit childish
childish, cool that's your opinion

but time is money. I'm not wasting my time I can use that hour to study
Old 09-05-2013, 12:13 PM   #9
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

imma get you some prep h

tbh adonis will post whatever he thinks, this isnt some grand cabal of text wizards deciding who is best

so get over it
Old 09-05-2013, 12:15 PM   #10
...the Nagger

I respect everyone's opinion that's why I ain't mad

Trust me, I'm already over it
Old 09-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #11
...the Nagger

all I'm saying is, if everyone else's opinion is different from mine

and you guys are the one's that are voting.....
Old 09-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #12
God Of War
The Landlord

but your going to no show a tourney cuz of it? you won, all that matters is the next round not the one before it
Old 09-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
...the Nagger

word

I said my piece. I ain't demanding adonis worship me or nothing but if the feedback and mag doesn't reflect how I feel things went then I am removing myself from the situation

I ain't mad or nothing, I just honestly am not gonna waste my time thinking and typing up 16 lines for no reason

the logic should be easy to understand
Old 09-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #14
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You can't do it just because you enjoy doing it?...you have to get recognition for your verse?

Are you really saying that if everyone doesn't agree with you, you will take your ball and go home, even though it is a tourney you signed up for to compete in and have your verses judged and critiqued by other members of this site?

I mean, you signed up for it...surely you knew tournaments don't run based on your personal opinion.

Old 09-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #15
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
You can't do it just because you enjoy doing it?...you have to get recognition for your verse?

Are you really saying that if everyone doesn't agree with you, you will take your ball and go home, even though it is a tourney you signed up for to compete in and have your verses judged and critiqued by other members of this site?

I mean, you signed up for it...surely you knew tournaments don't run based on your personal opinion.
the only thing here is me wasting my time writing for no reason

yes I enjoy writing. yes I need recognition

I think my verse was hot. So why would I continue to write somewhere were ppl don't think its hot?

but they quote stuff like "when your mom said the twin towers were falling, you ran to check your computer roflz"

no, I'm not wasting my time. simple as that.

you all can have it
Old 09-05-2013, 12:32 PM   #16
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
word

I said my piece. I ain't demanding adonis worship me or nothing but if the feedback and mag doesn't reflect how I feel things went then I am removing myself from the situation

I ain't mad or nothing, I just honestly am not gonna waste my time thinking and typing up 16 lines for no reason

the logic should be easy to understand
dude do you realise how many verses don't get the recognition they deserve due to being no showed? you never join a tourney or league without expecting you to write for no reason atleast once or twice during it

there was some dope battles this week, urs wasnt because ur opponent did not show. at most all you should get is no show shine because you went against no one so if orc would of showed and done better your verse wouldnt of been the best. you cant get verse of the week when it didnt face anything to declare it a winner thats nuts
Old 09-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #17
God Of War
The Landlord

you want an accomplishment for showing up which is ridiculous and your threatening to not battle or show if you dont get verse of the week

u havent battled nor won enough to be such a diva bro
Old 09-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #18
...the Nagger

Quote:
dude do you realise how many verses don't get the recognition they deserve due to being no showed? you never join a tourney or league without expecting you to write for no reason atleast once or twice during it

there was some dope battles this week, urs wasnt because ur opponent did not show. at most all you should get is no show shine because you went against no one so if orc would of showed and done better your verse wouldnt of been the best. you cant get verse of the week when it didnt face anything to declare it a winner thats nuts
five ppl within the last hour said my verse wasn't hot yo

its got nothing to do with no showing

ppl read the verse like "yea its ok"

when I THINK it was hot and not just ok

that's all it boils down to, real talk... It just boils down to me NOT wasting my time

I understand what you saying I joined the tourney blah blah

dog I joined the tourney expecting not to waste my time. I see now, that its gonna be a waste of time.

I just ain't got it in me to care when nobody thinks I'm coming hot. I don't show up for no reason

lets not act like this is the first time I've dropped out of something based on feedback from my verses. I in fact have NEVER wasted time writing somewhere where ppl aren't feeling me
Old 09-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #19
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
five ppl within the last hour said my verse wasn't hot yo

its got nothing to do with no showing

ppl read the verse like "yea its ok"

when I THINK it was hot and not just ok

that's all it boils down to, real talk... It just boils down to me NOT wasting my time

I understand what you saying I joined the tourney blah blah

dog I joined the tourney expecting not to waste my time. I see now, that its gonna be a waste of time.

I just ain't got it in me to care when nobody thinks I'm coming hot. I don't show up for no reason

lets not act like this is the first time I've dropped out of something based on feedback from my verses. I in fact have NEVER wasted time writing somewhere where ppl aren't feeling me

eddie do you realise who your talking to? i get shit bout my verses constantly rofl but who cares you won bro your going to the next round my dude. this is battling no one really gives anyone props anymore cuz theres to many egos

actually battle to see where u are.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #20
...the Nagger

Quote:
you want an accomplishment for showing up which is ridiculous and your threatening to not battle or show if you dont get verse of the week

u havent battled nor won enough to be such a diva bro
you talkin like I'm being cocky?

I read YOUR verse, mine was better

I read BARON's Verse, and lol'd @ it cuz it sucked

I read ALLEN's verse, he had 3 bars

I read BARCOTIC'S verse, he had three bars

if you read ANY of those verses, and think it was better than mine, then I am obv wasting MY time.

this isn't your time that you're dealing with

this isn't a tourney where ppl are even showing up either
Closed Thread

Tags
bags loves dikinthemouth, battlers can't write, boo hoo jiggaboo, cry me a river, dull boy is a faggot, dull boy never battled, dull boy wears lipstick, dull loosin to faggotnes, dull lost to rican, dull opinion mean shit, ed dont no show, orc is a fag, stop wit the walls dull, this nagger mad as fuck, tl:dr dull