Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > Netcees Battle League: Season 12

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 09:08 PM   #1
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future
Default Cashius (1-0) vs Dynamicz (1-0) - Cashius wins

NBL Season 11
Week 2

Due SUNDAY 9/02/18

Minimum - 10 lines
Max - 20 lines

- NO BITING
- NO FEEDING
- NO SWAYING
- AGREE ON LINE LIMIT
- IF NOT AGREED, MUST MATCH 1st VERSE

Don't edit after your opponent has posted.
2nd person to post can't edit after the 1st vote comes in.
Don't be an idiot.
Don't use your opponent's pic unless it's a pic battle.
May God have mercy on your souls!
Old 08-29-2018, 03:30 PM   #2
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Ay.

12 good?
Old 08-29-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Cooley....
Old 09-01-2018, 10:01 PM   #4
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

No settlement, I got C4 strapped to the vehicle at your residence
Press detonate! Then watch cash burn up in the truck like dead presidents
I wake up on a hippy retreat...that mean i stay in range with the piece
Or 2 K's get you lined up in the building...this a Gamestop midnight release
This machine by cash ain't a money counter! Silencer....I call it the no sounder
Shots in his racist mouth! Make him resign from the board like Papa John's Founder
Ya great grandfather owned our kind? I put this choppa on that old bitch
Dome shot! Knock the mousse from his hair to his shirt--Abercrombie & Fitch
Racist prick! For that shit, Im waving at the crowd, that's a politic
When the beam assist, I lift cash to the light---im checkin for counterfeit
Better relax...They matched us for a reason! The info im relaying it back
I can explode on cash with the ink...why you think Hush deployed u with the Dye pack

Last edited by DynamiCz; 09-01-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 11:41 PM   #5
Cashius
I'M A MONSTER!

Battle Record: 77-13

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Battle Arena
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- The Quick & The Dead II
- BA Swag & Flow Tournament
- 1-2 Season 3
- NBL Season 6
- The Elements
- Fall Brawl II
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Season 9
- Summer Classic VII
- 50+ Wins
- The Winter Classic
- Tag Team Tourney
-1-2 Punch League

Cashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant futureCashius has a brilliant future

Knuck just got $50 for his writing skills...While YOU suck, noone’s wacker, homie
Only time you gettin’ Cheese for your Kraft...your fat ass eatin’ another bowl of macaroni
You faggot new cats can get shot for nothin’...I’ll put holes all through you, my G
Got strong aim, call me Lebron James...I’ll Open Up the ‘New School’ for free
This loser gets robbed on the daily...He holding one dollar, my homie is snatchin’ it
He screaming “Bring that back!” so much...you’d think dude was front row at a SMACK event
Point my shit straight at him...One clip make it so dude can leave in a hearse now
You’re like the Raiders, once the ‘Mac Held Out’...you be receiving the First Rounds
Chicks won’t even serve you at restaurants...how you gon’ pull them w/ nothing but gay shit
A bitch get a taste of ‘Dyn and Dash’...ironically, that’s the ONLY way you ‘fucking a waitress’
If you ACTUALLY ever held a gun, you’d tremble like a bitch...I’m bettin’ that talk is just fake
It’s crazy how YOU’RE ‘shaky with the can’...while I open it up and let it go off in your face

Last edited by Cashius; 09-03-2018 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:48 AM   #6
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiCz View Post
This machine by cash ain't a money counter! Silencer....I call it the no sounder
Shots in his racist mouth! Make him resign from the board like Papa John's Founder
I can explode on cash with the ink...why you think Hush deployed u with the Dye pack
This was consistent asf. nice read man. only 1 line i wasnt feeling. here. props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashius View Post
You faggot new cats can get shot for nothin’...I’ll put holes all through you, my G
Point my shit straight at him...One clip make it so dude can leave in a hearse now
You’re like the Raiders, once the ‘Mac Held Out’...you be receiving the First Rounds
Chicks won’t even serve you at restaurants...how you gon’ pull them w/ nothing but gay shit
A bitch get a taste of ‘Dyn and Dash’...ironically, that’s the ONLY way you ‘fucking a waitress’
If you ACTUALLY ever held a gun, you’d tremble like a bitch...I’m bettin’ that talk is just fake
It’s crazy how YOU’RE ‘shaky with the can’...while I open it up and let it go off in your face
you wording ur shit harsh. props. i thought a few ur bars u could have went without but i dig the verse regardless.

v/Dynamicz...can go either way but i thought he got this with a bit of a personal edge.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:59 AM   #7
Score

Battle Record: 0-1

Score has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant futureScore has a brilliant future

Quote:
Heat
Fire
Ehhh ok. Liked the idea not the execution
Creative
Wording is weird. Great concept.
Ok
Quote:
Knuck just got $50 for his writing skills...While YOU suck, noone’s wacker, homie
Only time you gettin’ Cheese for your Kraft...your fat ass eatin’ another bowl of macaroni
A lil corny but still heat
Ok
This loser gets robbed on the daily...He holding one dollar, my homie is snatchin’ it
He screaming “Bring that back!” so much...you’d think dude was front row at a SMACK event
Idgi sorry
Heat
Fire
Ok

Gotta count up quotes not sure who won. 3 to 2 in favor of cash. If dyna worded a few things a lil dif he woulda had it. Good battle tho.

V cashius
Old 09-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #8
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

nah not feelin this
fire lol
damn, good again
dead @ mousse, that really was how they did they’re hair. Reminds me of my....nvm. Good bar
alright
this was cool

4 good
1 ok
1 Miss

Vs

....no
damn this is dope af, LOTB
nah not feelin
this was good
decent here
is shaky with the can the concept? Nah not feelin it

2 good
1 Decent
3 misses

This might be the best worded DynamiCz verse I’ve read to date. I appreciate that he specifically took extra time out to perfect his wording which he sometimes struggles with on some bars. This battle he definitely came through with improvement on that end. I only have dyna with 1 clear miss and the rest of his verse was pretty damn good ngl. Cashius had LOTB with that Lebron James punch, that shit was nice af lol. But Cashius also had 3 misses for me, especially with that opener. What were you thinking with that? Lol. Cashius definitely could have won this but not this time.

Vote DynamiCz
Old 09-04-2018, 03:06 PM   #9
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
...cool but just kinda a lot of words to accomplish a very simple punch .. so it makes it a long walk to buy a shitty slice of pizza
...fire
...ur setup was dope . Money counter ./ that was the punch .. papa John shit was corny to me
...I guess .. but eh. Creative tho for sure
..fire. Ur wording is off here tho
..ok ok that’s a lot going on in there .. not bad just busy
Quote:
...ok
...ok ok that’s dope
...fire
...not googling this
...ok
...that’s crazy

Cash went off
Dope battle

Dy has some dope nameplays I never saw on Cash and that 2k bar that was a room shaker
To me Cash had a few tho

Fire battl

V cashius
Old 09-04-2018, 07:38 PM   #10
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This is fire
Ok
Not feeling it
Nah
Dope
Ok-ish

Vs

Made me chuckle...kinda corny, but I did lol
Fire, LOTB
Lol I thought this was dope
don't get it
Cool
nah

This was pretty close, thought Dy's opener was going to be LOTB til Cash came with that Lebron shit..that was flames. Dy had a couple more misses.

Vote - Cashius

Closed Thread