Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

What the fuck happened in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
California and Pennsylvanian are nothing alike - cost of living in California is probably 3x to 5x higher.

Have you ever been to Cali? Look online at the cost of houses out there lol...
But living in the bay area cheaply still means a shit house/neighborhood? That's what I'm getting at
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:13 PM   #202
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Cryin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #203
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Have we figured out what Men in Black kidnapped him for 7 months for weed?

I get it's illegal... but I'm confused on how you're in this mental institution, for 7 months, against your will... if you're not completely fucking suicidal/homicidal and releasing you into the public is a liability.

Is it like court ordered rehab?

You have plenty advice in this thread.

That new crib is gonna be dope tho
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:15 PM   #204
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
What the fuck happened in this thread

But living in the bay area cheaply still means a shit house/neighborhood? That's what I'm getting at
Gotcha.

You will find CHEAPER houses the further inland you move but not by much man.

Got relatives in Oxnerd Cali, south of LA and it's expensive - and that's one of the cheaper areas of Cali. More expensive then NYC.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:16 PM   #205
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Thats fine man i understand i am a bit stubborn but what are these guys on netcees actually telling me basically im a freeloader who exploits the healthcare system and complains all the time thats fine whatever you guys are right im wrong i wont be able to afford a house in cali i should stop smoking weed and basically try to find a job even if its minimum wage and i probably will never afford my own house in england unless i use a hpusing scheme thats fine whatever....
Old 05-24-2018, 12:17 PM   #206
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Just roll up man
Old 05-24-2018, 12:24 PM   #207
2tripple0
death warmed over

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Lol and then what get locked in a mental hospital for another 6+ months and then do that the rest of my life in and out of a shit ass place that takes all my rights away and treats me like a criminal.... fuck that shit.... and is basically destroying all my creatifvity just because of my addiction to pot... i mean i dont get why they do it the doctors already know what pot does to you psychologically thats why its been decriminilised in a lot of states in america....
Old 05-24-2018, 12:25 PM   #208
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future

Or you could just twist 1
Old 05-24-2018, 12:32 PM   #209
2tripple0
death warmed over

Plus in the hospital there is no internet connection there is basically no television reception theres no real communication with the outside world your basically treated like a thug by nhs staff and all you get is a shitty little cell with a horrible bathroom and people watching you all the time plus no cigarettes and no drugs whatsoever unless your very lucky..... and then you have to stay there up to 6 months if not longer there were people i met in there that have already been there for 2 years and they dont look like theyre getting out anytime soon so in some ways im very lucky that theyre even considering me for discharge.... and on top of that they put you on horrible antipsychotic medication and if you met me in real life im sure you would think he doesnt deserve to be on those meds the only reason im on that medication is because i smoke pot basically...... sorry man i cant live that life.....
Old 05-24-2018, 12:38 PM   #210
Geno
White Earl

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Stop playing crippy..Spark the L
Old 05-24-2018, 12:43 PM   #211
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Lolllllll
Old 05-24-2018, 12:44 PM   #212
2tripple0
death warmed over

Not worth it sorry i want that house i want a family im sorry its not worth it.... if you want to do it thats your choice but for some reason they have a real problem with me lighting up....
Old 05-24-2018, 12:45 PM   #213
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Last edited by Amen; 05-24-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-24-2018, 12:54 PM   #214
2tripple0
death warmed over

Also in the uk and most of europe men are uncircumsized theyre penises aee fully intact and you may not think that makes a difference if your in america right now where most ment have uncircumsized cocks but when you come to europe and you look at the people here there are huge differences that i have noticed and whatever you can say that doesnt matter to you but as an american being one of the only ones here with a circumsized cock it is very difficult to get things like a a job or b a girl or get treated with respect in general just because im an american and you can say it makes no difference but it does there are hige differences ive noticed between american men and european men that i have noticed for one uncircumsized men dont seem to really give a fuck as much and are totally much more of like just not giving a fuck or just trying to be funny or just laughing at shit or making stupid silly jokes circumsized men are much more rigged and serious and try a bit too hard to get things right i think circumsized mens expectations are also a lot higher than most uncircumsized men...... im sorry i just had to say it but it makes a huge difference and truthfully i think theres a lot of animosity between the two groups when i meet europeans and ive been to a lot of european countries most of the people really do not like americans that much they are very wary of american people in general..... i dont know if thats cause theyre circumsized or its because of their political views but thats how most europeans view american people that i have met so therefore i think it would be very difficult for an average american person in general to make it in this country because of those differences unless that person was tom cruise and they had a hell of a lot of money to spend while in europe.... just my opinion anyways but i dont think most european establishments would want an american person like myself working for them sorry....
Old 05-24-2018, 12:55 PM   #215
yzeOne

yzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant futureyzeOne has a brilliant future

I GOT YOU MAN

So weed is legal in Spain and Uraguay... Uraguay is expensiveAF...

BUT... check out this garage in spain for 19,900 euro

ON THE BEACH, SON!

Get you a little portable A/C unit, sleeping bag, maybe like... a table or something... a bunch of extension cords to steal power with... DONE

https://www.spainhouses.net/en/garag...ga-284035.html
yzeOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #216
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tripple0 View Post
Also in the uk and most of europe men are uncircumsized theyre penises aee fully intact and you may not think that makes a difference if your in america right now where most ment have uncircumsized cocks but when you come to europe and you look at the people here there are huge differences that i have noticed and whatever you can say that doesnt matter to you but as an american being one of the only ones here with a circumsized cock it is very difficult to get things like a a job or b a girl or get treated with respect in general just because im an american and you can say it makes no difference but it does there are hige differences ive noticed between american men and european men that i have noticed for one uncircumsized men dont seem to really give a fuck as much and are totally much more of like just not giving a fuck or just trying to be funny or just laughing at shit or making stupid silly jokes circumsized men are much more rigged and serious and try a bit too hard to get things right i think circumsized mens expectations are also a lot higher than most uncircumsized men...... im sorry i just had to say it but it makes a huge difference and truthfully i think theres a lot of animosity between the two groups when i meet europeans and ive been to a lot of european countries most of the people really do not like americans that much they are very wary of american people in general..... i dont know if thats cause theyre circumsized or its because of their political views but thats how most europeans view american people that i have met so therefore i think it would be very difficult for an average american person in general to make it in this country because of those differences unless that person was tom cruise and they had a hell of a lot of money to spend while in europe.... just my opinion anyways but i dont think most european establishments would want an american person like myself working for them sorry....

This thread just keeps giving an giving. I am so gone
Quote:
Old 05-24-2018, 12:58 PM   #217
2tripple0
death warmed over

Lol but 20000 euro isnt cheap and i dont have 20000 euro plus i dont speak spanish and spanish people can be highly dicks from whe i was there they are not extremely welcoming of outsiders but that was just my take on the place..... i think i would be better off in the united states.....
Old 05-24-2018, 01:00 PM   #218
Twodrop
Unknown

Battle Record: 2-2

Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop Twodrop

Yea you need to be around other circumcised dicks
Twodrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:01 PM   #219
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

People should be allowed to sit on the bus circumsized or not.

Circumsized gents unite.

Flow real supports your rights to work regardless of your cock coat
Quote:
Old 05-24-2018, 01:02 PM   #220
2tripple0
death warmed over

But yes i checked that house in spain out and it looks lovely and i would probably love to live there im not going to lie spanish women are extremely attractive from what i remember....

Tags
#circumcisedlivesmatter, agreed -amen, can you program ur own vcr tho, circumsizers are people 2, epic thread-muff, ex gf = mark henry, must be some good weed, page 11, post n ur fukn ded, what does amen think?, you heard the man